It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

9pm EST/8pm CST

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

People are more tired, sleepign, have to be up early. It's harder to navigate darker streets (at least for citizens).

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

less people traveling home from work?
fewer kids on the street?

more likely that a greater number of people will be home and not out and about?

edit...
the stream im watching is showing the protestors lined up across from the police station and there about 15 cops on the other side of the street, on the other side of the barricades....

its peaceful but man.......
edit on 24-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whoreallyknows

What's so interesting is that - since the Trayvon Martin shooting and now with Ferguson. - how many times on ATS and elsewhere on the web that I've been asked about my race based on my comments and views. Like I can only feel a certain way about the injustice if I'm African American?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Thank you, I just think it would be harder to maintain control if you are unable to clearly see the
"threat" or perceived threat. Meaning rioters and looters.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Right?
Ugh!

Being human is enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

still say its a sad state of affairs when it gets to the point that the national guard has to be there to keep power stations secure..

Don't piss on power lines and don't piss on "We the people" has to be the lesson.

You have to admit they have played this for the media and now we need to wait until the next 15 commercial have finest playing

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Thank you, I just think it would be harder to maintain control if you are unable to clearly see the

Announcing in the middle of the day when businesses are open is a monumentally terrible idea.

It's much better to announce late, after most people are at home.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

well yeah
if youre white and and are on the side of the law, youre racist

link   

Yes, I imagine that most people of Ferguson will be home. I read somewhere that protestors are coming from other places.
That leads me to believe that there will still be a threat of violence from who knpow how many "outsiders" so to speak.

link   
Well, just realised that St. Louis is 6 hours behind us here in the UK, when the announcement will be made at 02-00am. The news helicopter feed is showing a large group of people gathering on the street where (I presume) Michael had lain after being shot by Darren Wilson.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Don't piss on power lines and don't piss on "We the people" has to be the lesson.

You have to admit they have played this for the media and now we need to wait until the next 15 commercial have finest playing

i dont understand the first part

i agree with the second though....playing it up for the media

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I suppose I see that. I just can't help but think about it being dark and how hard it will be for even the
people who aare not protesting to feel safe in their homes. I can see accidentaL shootings by "regular" people
who maybe feel unsafe. I hope I am wrong!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That's not true either.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The threat I see is not blacks rising up today but more the police state and the militarization of the police.

Might be best if they returned to the head quarters because they sure as hell are not the solution to the problem they have created on our streets

You don't want to piss on a power cable even at just 55 volts

edit on 24-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes, I imagine that most people of Ferguson will be home. I read somewhere that protestors are coming from other places.
That leads me to believe that there will still be a threat of violence from who knpow how many "outsiders" so to speak.

Yep and the folks who don't give a rip about the verdict but "deserve" a new flat screen...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

then what does it matter what race i am or what race cosmic jack is?
i have never once asked a member here what race they are...
i have been asked several times......it shouldnt matter...im a person...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

youre right about that...
i worked at a bone yard once and a guy was pulling a part off a car and pissed on an electrified fence...the juice jumped through the stream and bit him right on the pecker....it was awesome

has the time been set yet?
they keep saying different times depending on which stream i am looking at.....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The group shown on the Helicopter view is a large gathering of people outside the Ferguson police station I believe, and it is growing. There is a line of cops stood facing them across the street.

If the decision is not indict, we may see a an 'Assault on Precinct 13' scenario.
edit on 24/11/14 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Yep and the folks who don't give a rip about the verdict but "deserve" a new flat screen...

Yes be funny if they catch whites making out for the free TV's or do you think that the puppet media might turn colour blind.

Told you mate they need you to watch all them adverts, drum roll, next set of adverts

The BullCitters will waffle on for ages when all's that's needed is a simple yay or nay

edit on 24-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join