It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster
Thats not really the point, is it? What did he do to deserve having his store robbed yet again? go loot the police lock up, the police impound yard, the county reserves but why to a man who has done nothing to you? take your anger out on those your angry at if you must cause destruction and mayhem.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

He was arrested or hit in the head? i saw him running and then it went to black. 80k+ people were watching that live..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I see the future and a bunch of more tear gas rubber bullets and possibly live rounds coming soon to neighborhood near you...
edit on 24-11-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tranquilone666

He was moving north then a loud bang, tear gas. Either he was hit or someone near him. But that camera was spinning for over a minute.

Somebody stole his phone. Supposedly he's tweeting from a backup phone or someone elses.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

I don't think the President has done anything inappropriately. You must have me confused with someone else. I just think as he was singing kum ba yah, someone should have informed him he was on a split screen as cars were being destroyed and the tear gas was flying.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct
hehehe...ha ha ..snortel, cough. ...hahaHA

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I saw on a Ferguson Scanner Facebook that an Officer is missing! anyone heard anything

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Some evidence such as grand jury testimony is being released, at least the transcript of it. This is many days' worth of testimony, and will take some time to sift through.

Evidence released by McCulloch

Ms. Alizadeh: Probable cause to believe that he committed the offense, which means that he met all elements of that offense. You remember that from your grand jury days. And you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not act in lawful self-defense and you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not use lawful force in making an arrest. And only if you find those things, which is kind of like finding a negative, you cannot return an indictment on anything or true bill unless you find both of those things. Because both are complete defenses to any offense and they both have been raised in his, in the evidence. So any other questions about the law?

...interesting.
edit on 23Mon, 24 Nov 2014 23:15:21 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
That site is crashing for me. I love reading through these types of documents. Thanks for the link!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.msn.com...=15

Help me out here... How do air bags deploy on a vandalized vehicle? I thought it required force to break the force of magnets from a ball in a cylinder to contact a switch to deploy. This looks like a wreck or a staged photo.

PIC 15

I am new here... sorry.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2014 by ttropia because: Make the grammar Nazis happy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
www.msn.com...=15

Help me out here... How do air bags deploy on a vandalized vehicle? I thought it required force to break the force of magnets from a ball in a cylinder to contact a switch to deploy. This looks like a wreck or a staged photo.

PIC 15

I am new here... sorry.

I think airbags use a mild explosive charge to activate?

The fire set it off?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I could see that. Maybe it was stolen and wrecked. That does = vandalism.

I think the picture should read "Wrecked truck in Ferguson may or may not be protest related".

Just denying ignorance, maybe.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join