It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I think that it ended up being a photographer. They let him through after checking his I.D.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So, they are waiting until after the football game starts (Monday night football, Ravens VS Saints) to announce the grand jury`s decision.I guess they figure all the rioters,oops I mean protesters,will wait until the game is over before they go out looting, oops I mean protesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

This is such a scam. Now it's 8pm CT. Talk about hoping the people get tired or distracted. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: amazing
As far as I know, strong armed robbery and assaulting a polive officer aren't exactly small potatoes as far as crimes are concerned....

Executing people because they are black is not small potatoes and the police cannot continue to pretend that its all just an accident because the number of deaths don't match the demographics of the country.

The charge could be as high as treason but I am not a lawyer or part of a angry crowd.

Not letting the case go to court so that both sides can have their say is an insult to democracy and I simply don't think people will take any more thuggish behaviour from the police

"Executing people because they are black"???

Are you black?

The victim sh# runs deep with you.

Little secret my friend...they shoot EVERYONE...even animals don't get a pass.

Tired ass arguement!

ETA: As for your numbers don't lie adage. The high incarceration rates for blacks should give you a hint as to why.
edit on 11/24/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

A) He turned 18 in late May and died in early August.
B) The incident at the counter of the store where Brown took a few packs of cigars is thought by some to have arisen due to Brown's ID - his driver's permit rather than license - being expired. Since we haven't really heard much after the video as to what happened there, it's kind of speculation.

ok...he was 18...i know that...my point is instead of just saying he was 18(which he was) he has to say barely 18...you know...anything to make the cop out to be a monster.
that is the tactic used.....you know it and i know it

gotcha....store wouldnt accept an expired license.....go ahead and steal the item then...
its fine

virus, i never insulted you...i said your argument is tired cause it is
edit on 24-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

your stream seems to say that 2 and a half minutes out for govenors speach to start and also noted questions will be limited when he does speak

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor
Nope me is as white as snow and yes you are right our police shoot us too if we don't act like good debt slaves

Keep paying the taxes, keep drinking the cool aid and none of this will matter to you until the police come for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the governor is speaking now...

its pretty sad that the national guard has to be around to act as security for electricity sub stations and such...
major drag...

mental health professionals are there to help people deal with the stress of the situation.

churches are going to be helping people with food, water, and shelter...

it really sucks that it has to be that way......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
All these pre-announcement announcements/press conferences sound very ominous

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
ok...he was 18...i know that...my point is instead of just saying he was 18(which he was) he has to say barely 18...you know...anything to make the cop out to be a monster.
that is the tactic used.....you know it and i know it

gotcha....store wouldnt accept an expired license.....go ahead and steal the item then...
its fine

Stores around here don't generally hand out product behind the counter before it's paid for. Perhaps this one did. We can't really see since, bizarrely, the camera angle can't see the registers. The case was exceptionally closed without any further disclosure or investigation as to what really happened that day, so far as I am aware. He certainly didn't make off with a full case as is claimed in the police report, since he put the case back on the counter and took some of the packs that had fallen on the floor with him.

I try to be precise in my wording and have a reason for it beyond what you seem to think.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
All these pre-announcement announcements/press conferences sound very ominous

Yeah, no kidding.

It's like they're all saying "This is going to be very bad and we'll be lucky to get through it. God help us all."

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Sorry I don't buy what selling for the establishment.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

It's kind of bizarre. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: TiedDestructor
Nope me is as white as snow and yes you are right our police shoot us too if we don't act like good debt slaves

Keep paying the taxes, keep drinking the cool aid and none of this will matter to you until the police come for you.

I'm smart enough not to give them a reason.

Gonna be dumb; gotta be tough.

Now let's return to our regularly scheduled program and cool aid. (Fruit punch yo)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Kudos to you. What TPTB fear more than the minorities rising up and fighting against the ongoing wrongs is those who are not minorities standing up for them in solidarity. People like you are what helped salves in this country become free and risked their own lives but marched during the civil rights movement. You see injustice and while it might not effect you personally you see the injustice no less. For that I commend you.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

It's 545 CT.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whoreallyknows
Well thank you sir.

Hate to say it people but we are on page 13

Not a good omen

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
. He certainly didn't make off with a full case as is claimed in the police report, since he put the case back on the counter and took some of the packs that had fallen on the floor with him.

oh well why didnt you say that?
he 'barely' took any i guess...

still say its a sad state of affairs when it gets to the point that the national guard has to be there to keep power stations secure..

seems like they expect things to be pretty bad....i really hope they are wrong

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Im a girl :-) but your welcome

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WHY is announcing the decision at NIGHT better than during the day?
Is there a member of the law enforcement community or a background in military who
could say WHY THIS would be preferable?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join