It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Again, if you read all of Schmitt's previous books on Roswell you'd know that there is already plenty of cross reference to prove that we had an intrusion by either an ET or extra dimensional species. The research he's done is extraordinary.

No it is not, just someone trying to make money from the gullible.

Just why do some people believe any crap at all if it involves "aliens"?
edit on 27-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maybe we can get Schmitt (or Carey again) on an AMA here either before or after the release. It'd be nice to ask him additional questions. 30 years of evidence with direct interviews and physical evidence, he'd make a great AMA.
edit on 27-12-2014 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Doesn't really require "belief".

Read the authors such as Stan or Dolan. Read the witness statement. Read the UFO Encyclopedia.

Read about the landing trace cases.

Lots of interesting cases to ponder.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Agreed. No need for suspense.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
On this video conference ( at the end 1:56) Carey announced a press conference for 25. January ,about the slides , but "reveleation" will be later on spring... two more roswell books announced

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
Carey announced a press conference for 25. January ,about the slides , but "reveleation" will be later on spring... two more roswell books announced

So he is still milking his nonsense to get as much money as possible!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Eh, this seems too good to be true. It's probably just a good story for the gullible people out there.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm satisfied knowing that Don Schmitt is involved in this. For the 30 years I've known him, he requires a high degree of facts to put his name to something. No person has been more tireless about digging up facts and evidence and first-hand testimony on Roswell. The armchair researchers like the "Roswell for Dummies" junk science does a disservice to real research. Don's published enough evidence that is cross-referenced to prove his points and clearly presents his facts. The debunkers just say it can't be, without showing real facts…just conjecture.

Read Schmitt's books. It's like getting a Masters in UFO research. His research is unparalleled in his embrace of science and extensive testimony from first-hand sources. He offers little interpretation, but leaves the reader to see the evidence for what it truly is. Thought provoking and eye opening. Enough evidence to realize…we are not alone.
edit on 30-1-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruceJust why do some people believe any crap at all if it involves "aliens"?

do you believe in aliens, at all? just wondering.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Read Schmitt's books. It's like getting a Masters in UFO research. His research is unparalleled in his embrace of science and extensive testimony from first-hand sources. He offers little interpretation, but leaves the reader to see the evidence for what it truly is. Thought provoking and eye opening. Enough evidence to realize…we are not alone.

'Unparalleled?' Hardly! He isn't the first, or only, writer to use primary sources in ufology.

Nick Redfern, Mike Swords, David Clarke, Dick Hall, Hynek and I'm just looking at a bookshelf for those names. It's fair enough to like his books and a whole other thing to elevate him to the status of pioneering exemplar of ufologists.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I'm certainly a believer. I also don't believe any old story, unless there is some real evidence backing it up.

Stanton Friedman, for instance, is an author I'd rank pretty highly. Schmitt seems to have written a lot about other people's encounters without providing much analysis himself.

Just my two cents!

JB

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

I believe that they may exist, but not here. There is zero evidence for them ever coming here.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
According to Kevin Randles blog the slides will be revealed on 5th May 2014 (sic!)
in Mexico City.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

So what if they release slides. They really think photos of aliens is the smoking gun? Just goes to show how out of touch they are.

Even if the slides do show real aliens, there is no way to prove they are real, so how can it be a smoking gun?

These people really make the UFO subject a joke!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Okay I really wanted to believe this one. I guess I am always just a Pollyanna!

Then tonight after reading a blog comment from an anonymous user it gave me something to think about. This is a copy and paste of the comment:

"Hi, this is a photograph taken at a local museum in Colombia. The Rays were great travelers. We see the leg and the bottom of the skirt of a woman in the reflection of the glass. The arms of the creature are short, it is probably a child. It is well known that the EBE arms are long and come up to the knees. It is also possible that these two photographs have never been discovered in the trunk in the attic, but adds after. Moreover if we removed the idea that these two photographs were hidden in the lining of the chest, it completely changes the interest of this story. These are just pictures of the trip.

Monday, February 09, 2015"

The comment can be found here: www.blogger.com...

Then on another forum a commenter named Jason wrote this:
"I want to believe but…..It looks like it’s just a photo of the mummified children at the Museo de las Momias de Guanajuato in Mexico.
i38.servimg.com...
and
i38.servimg.com... "

Source-
www....(nolink)/roswell-alien-slide-sneak-peek/32214

So I took another look at the slide that is supposed to be one of the two in question. Here is the one I found from the blog (linked above) that had screen grabbed it from a YouTube video that is a trailer for the documentary on the two slides.
img.abovetopsecret.com...

I used my excellent (NOT) photoshop skills to outline what I saw when looking at the slide from another point of view-
img.abovetopsecret.com...

I am having difficulty inserting the photos. If anyone can do it, that would be great. Thanks!

So what do you think, ATS?
edit on 24-2-2015 by tinaballerina because: Edited: Because I am having trouble uploading the photos here.

edit on 24-2-2015 by tinaballerina because: see above

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

I believe that they may exist, but not here. There is zero evidence for them ever coming here.

If you'd seen what I saw you'd change your mind. Before my close up sighting I was a heck of a lot more skeptical and I understand your skepticism.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe they will release the photo and detail the process. If they do it through a book that's okay with me. I know for a fact that Don Schmitt pays for his own travel and expenses when he does these investigations. He's got quite a bit into it even before a book. And his investigations are a gamble because it could lead to a dead end. Only the armchair investigators deride Schmitt, because they don't travel and spend countless hours and expenses chasing leads.

I don't have a need to believe anything. Schmitt has revealed solid facts with hundreds of first person interviews and the facts speak for themselves. I'm well aware that some lazy "supposed" researchers like to take shots at Schmitt, but I know first hand he is a tireless researcher and holds his opinions and let's the facts define the research. When he is left to state an opinion he backs that with a statement that it is still under research or that it is an opinion and has not been settled.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Okay, the day is upon us. May 5th is tomorrow and we'll see what the deal is. Here's as much as I could put together from the "Kodachrome" trailer for an image of one of the slides. It's made from pieces from different scenes that show parts of the slide unblurred. Still, it's low resolution.

There is a french site that has looked at the low resolution images out there too and is leaning toward the child mummy theory.

French Roswell Slides Review Site

Supposedly, Adam Dew who has the slides has already crossed this off the explanation list by checking into that avenue already. The french site is worth checking out and reading it under google site translation. You can still understand their points and they have a few really good insights. Though, even they reserve judgement on the slides until a better resolution version is available to review.

Last time I talked to Don Schmitt he seemed reserved on whether they were real slides of an alien or not. He was leaning toward real, but understood it could never be verified because there was no DNA, etc. Even if it turned out to be explained it wouldn't mean that Roswell was not a real event. In fact, nobody is saying these slides are from the Roswell Crash, only that they could be.

Though the slide(s) look like a child mummy, we can only see low resolution images at this point. So I'll reserve my judgement as well.

Richard Dolan and Jaime Maussan will be on CoasttoCoastAM on May 5th evening to discuss the slides.

Coast to Coast AM Alien Slides
edit on 4-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have come across this link
It shows the moment that the alleged "alien" was taken to Area 51. The link also states that the Roswell slides of the alien will be unveiled today.
It is a interesting video, it has probally been linked here previously. Is today going to be what we have been waiting for? Probally not but interesting all the same.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It made me cringe that the Mirror UK, in your link above, features the video of the supposed leaked Roswell alien footage. The footage is actually the end scene of the comedy movie "Alien Autopsy" with Ant & Deck who are both wildly popular UK radio and TV personalities. The Mirror UK should have known better…sloppy journalism.

Here's another link that contributes a description about the body:

Reptilian Skin to Alien Body
edit on 5-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join