It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The dreaded skeptic Tim Printy (whom I have been collaborating with) has put out another issue of SUNlite. It features several articles with some very good coverage of the "Roswell Slides" drama.

SUNlite: "Roswell Slides" Examined May 2015

Of course there will be more to be said after the presentation!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I've read through this whole thing and I am NOT convinced. This seems much closer to a hoax than any kind of verified information being revealed.

I say that as someone who has seen a UFO and believes aliens have visited the Earth.
edit on 5-5-2015 by RockerDom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Supposedly the text on the placard next to the body is not legible. So, I wonder how less blurry the image than what I showed on the last page?

Is anyone going to watch the streaming of the event tonight?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Can you put up a link for that i'd like to watch it.

Thanks in advance

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Thanks CardDown that's reminded me I've missed a couple of issues!

It will be interesting to hear what Dolan says on C2C later about them as well.

Somehow I doubt this will be as exciting as Santilli's Alien Autopsy and have my doubts it will be as genuine

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The fact that Kodak confirmed the age and vintage of the film is significant. Even the most dedicated con would have difficulty in finding virgin 1947 film to perpetrate a hoax with. I have no scientific data to prove this, but I suspect that unexposed film probably wouldn't last from 1947 to today without significant if not total loss of functionality.

So, if the film really is from 1947 we can assume either a) it is what it appears to be, or b) as far back as 1947 there appeared to be a need to create a disinformation plan to hide something.

Very interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That's exactly what Ray Santilli said about his Alien Autopsy film.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The fact that Kodak confirmed the age and vintage of the film is significant. Even the most dedicated con would have difficulty in finding virgin 1947 film to perpetrate a hoax with.

I don't feel it's significant at all. Even the laziest arm chair researcher would have no trouble finding some old film on eBay.
Kodak Film 1945

Whether or not the film could produce a clear, unclouded image is unlikely, but finding an old slide of a mummy exhibit would be the easier and more likely way to create this hoax. Which is exactly what this is. So, who's got their $1300 ticket?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Supposedly the text on the placard next to the body is not legible. So, I wonder how less blurry the image than what I showed on the last page?

Is anyone going to watch the streaming of the event tonight?

How about that link?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You're not really going to spend $20 to watch that nonsense are you?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You're not really going to spend $20 to watch that nonsense are you?

cinco de mayo party idea? Tequila or a stupid alien video? ....hmmmm. tequila... or stupid alien video... that's a tough call.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

No it's not.

It's buy 1 get 1 free at Mucho Burrito today, I'll bring the burritos if you bring the tequila.

edit on 5 5 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

Eh no. I didnt realise its a pay per view

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Eh no. I didnt realise its a pay per view

Hey, if you want proof of the existence of aliens, you gotta pony up. Paradigm shattering knowledge ain't free, you know.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wonder if the image is leaked after tonight how Adam Dew can sell his documentary "Kodachrome" then? Unless this public Mexican presentation and all the excitement around it is part of the final product.
edit on 5-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It didn't stop Greer from making boatloads of cash from his Sirius movie and tiny alien body.
People didn't just pay him to see the movie, they paid for him to make it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What was the consensus on the Sirius figure anyway? The scientist at the end of the documentary seemed pretty excited about it, and the DNA was supposed to be different enough.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This is what I have been saying since March!! I posted in this thread and in this other one www.abovetopsecret.com...

with analyzation I did of the pics stating it was a child mummy.

ETA-Sometimes I feel ignored on here.
edit on 5-5-2015 by tinaballerina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
The dreaded skeptic Tim Printy (whom I have been collaborating with) has put out another issue of SUNlite. It features several articles with some very good coverage of the "Roswell Slides" drama.

SUNlite: "Roswell Slides" Examined May 2015

Of course there will be more to be said after the presentation!

Looking at the video feed, the supposed alien does have far fewer ribs, though it's hard to say if they were cut off or atrophied. The rib cage looks nothing like the child rib cage shown in your illustration, though it could still be a distorted mummy. It is interesting. I'm still watching the feed.

The part that has me wondering is that it is not in a hermetically sealed container (just to be safe regarding viruses, etc). It is out on a glass shelf like a museum display mummy with placard next to it. The white spot on the head seems to match mummy labeling during that period too. I'm just left to wonder why such a precious relic would be left to the open air.
edit on 5-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Some screenshots from the free stream preview:

Maussan takes the stage

That label looks interesting...

Doh!!

Alien

Alien

Alien face

A blue CGI alien cuz hey why the hell not

The alien walking was some of the worst CGI animation I've ever seen

edit: pic of the slide in color - Hilda Ray Vacation Photo

edit on 5 6 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join