It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: gortex

you know, we will have to PAY to see these pics, right??

That is a lie. Schmitt and Carey are going to have a public press conference sometime in the beggining of the second quarter of 2015. In that press conference the image will be released to the media and on various websites for FREE.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Honestly, even if it's real we'll still have people on this thread saying it's fake without even looking at the expert testimony from the ex-Kodak employee.

Hopefully we will all get a chance to look at the picture and testimony when its finally released in the next few weeks or months , although the article does say Carey aims to release his findings in full early next year.

Lets hope that nothing happens to delay that aim and we are given info on the tests done and name of the expert.
I await the release of the photo and documentation with interest.

Review of images are a specialty of some people here on ATS, and I expect people here to look at the images with a critical eye, as they should. That said, we'll get a lot of the usual trolls that just blindly dismiss anything they don't like. Already we have some here stating, based on NO FACT,the image will be pay per view, when it absolutely will not be.

I expect people to be critical, but already the outright dismissive comments have started before any information is released. Apparently some people feel that they should short circuit their research to please them.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We'll just have to see. No hurry, I suppose. Although the delay could be interpreted as somebody working hard to make sure all their hoax bases are covered.

Transparency is really the best policy in cases like these. If there is really nothing to hide, why be so coy? Let's follow the independent verification process all the way through. That's the way you build good will with potential critics.

A theatrical "big announcement" is typically something that a huckster does to gain a lot of publicity for a flawed product. I can provide examples.

But hey, maybe that's not the case here. Maybe it's all on the up-and-up.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe they wanted to mention it early to ensure someone doesn't derail their release of it.

They aren't pulling some gimmick event. They are planning to release their research and image on this for everyone to review. If their aim was just a gimmick, they wouldn't bother with laboriously documenting their research. It takes time for all this. They had this image for awhile now and they just mentioned it close to the event. This isn't a twitter comment, its research. It takes time.

I'm sure they are aware that grand claims require grand research to back it up.
edit on 19-12-2014 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

The Roswell case is still very much open for debate. Who knows what happened and really, I doubt we'll ever know for sure either.

Sadly, the folks that were alive back then during that entire situation are all dying off due to old age. However, depending on who/what you believe, there have been some deathbed confessions regarding the Roswell incident that point toward an Extraterrestrial hypothesis.

edit on 19-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If you're familiar with Don Schmitt's Roswell research you realize he's dug deep into extensive and exhaustive first and second person interviews. Additionally he's done survey digs (with the aid of professionals) and assessments of the area to reveal the primary and secondary impact sites. It's not so ambiguous. They retrieved unknown metal material, though it took about 30 years of looking everywhere including dangerous snake infested sinkholes. In fact, some of the material sent to one of the test labs for anonymous testing was stolen. Also, later the site some of the unusual metal material was retrieved from was polluted by someone that sprayed the area with small nails. Presumably to thwart additional metal detecting equipment from finding more material. Who would have the motivation to go out in the middle of nowhere to do something like that and why!? To Don's credit he doesn't guess, he just shakes his head and Wonders who did that. Don is not an armchair researcher and he does indeed have a lot of facts and some answers. Get Don's books. You may be surprised just how much they've uncovered.
edit on 20-12-2014 by thepixelpusher because: Edited for content

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The guy from Chicago who is in possession of the two slides is or was the boyfriend
of the maid that served in that house and found the slides among other things after
the owners died. According to my first hand source who has seen the actual slides
showed by the guy tells me that one of them is irrelevant and the other one barely
shows something like a body but not clear enough therefore my source tells me the
materials are not convincing in terms of hard evidence.

I suggest not to have many expectations on this case, could be another disappointment.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit I suggest not to have many expectations on this case, could be another disappointment.

sound advice, and i concur. i remain an interested observer though.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
I suggest not to have many expectations on this case, could be another disappointment.

That is my default position on any of this stuff. I believe that plain and obvious truth is a simple thing and pretty much immune to indiscriminate debunking. And that bunk is always vulnerable to valid criticism (despite their predictable protests of unfairness).

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To be honest, since I have been into this subject, I have heard the words "smoking gun" Many times, with nothing coming from it. And I will say the same about this.

The reason why is because how can a photo of an alien be smoking gun? There is no way to verify if its real or not.

It very well could be real, but its not hard to make a life like ET, so even if these photos are real, there is no way of knowing.

So, using the world smoking gun, is not a good move, and will most prob just bring ridicule because it just can't be proved that its real.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
The guy from Chicago who is in possession of the two slides is or was the boyfriend
of the maid that served in that house and found the slides among other things after
the owners died. According to my first hand source who has seen the actual slides
showed by the guy tells me that one of them is irrelevant and the other one barely
shows something like a body but not clear enough therefore my source tells me the
materials are not convincing in terms of hard evidence.

I'd rather you not suggest anything but let us make up our own mind. That is the best and most objective approach. I know there is more to the story of who actually took the photos that may add to the interest in this. Let's wait until the full story is out there before "suggesting" it away.
edit on 20-12-2014 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
You all realize NONE of the picture posted so far of of the alleged alien corpse...right? Come on people, please I'm trying to see at least a little bit of intelligence in the forum community. I realize that this one will probably be bogus as well but can we at least wait until January, when it is released before making any conclusions.

I agree. I don't know why people don't just yawn when they hear this stuff until the goods are produced, studied and confirmed.

Because the vast majority of the people in the "UFO community" in the US want to believe a certain narrative and need validation for those beliefs.

They are a ready made audience for being fooled and separated from money based on that fooling.

Watch Mirage Men and you'll see what I mean here.

edit on 12 20 2014 by Son of Will because: Tablet bugs

Creating an intentionally dumbed down image of a diverse and unique demographic, and then proceeding to psychoanalyze that image, is laughable. I bet it helps your overblown ego, though. 

It seems the only people making hasty judgments are the debunkers, because every "UFO nut" that I see is keeping a cool head and offering speculation, not dogma. But when you already know the answer to everything, it must be easy to never get fooled!

Pseudointellectuals are everywhere... Their egotistical rants are usually the earliest telltale signs. Lots of people have scientific degrees, but perhaps not the inclination to list such selfimportant details in their signatures.
edit on 12 20 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
He`s got nothing, if he had pictures he would produce them for everyone to see.
There is absolutely no reason to hold off on producing the pictures if they are legit.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
This story has been brewing for months. The geologist's slides do seem to date from the right era, but are of a body in a glass case and could be of a mummified or deformed human (like in the Sirius "alien").

First we are going to see the marketing,

...then we'll see what happens when it falls apart.

CardDown, did you make the meme? Either way, brilliant. Moseley would be cackling and proud I imagine.

For those that still support the Roswell ET angle: Have you read Pflock or Printy?

Roswell : Inconvenient Facts and the Will to Believe

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
He`s got nothing, if he had pictures he would produce them for everyone to see.
There is absolutely no reason to hold off on producing the pictures if they are legit.

Wrong. Just like anyone putting their reputation on the line they are researching the image and the people related to it. Why would they just put it out there until they finished the research first?

Just because you think they should just throw out anything before it's been researched and their reports drawn up to release to the world doesn't mean they should.

Dismissive before evidence is even shown. Sigh.

originally posted by: The GUTFor those that still support the Roswell ET angle: Have you read Pflock or Printy?

Roswell : Inconvenient Facts and the Will to Believe

Sorry to tell you but this supposed Roswell debunking book is full of misinformation and the author did absolutely no site visits or first person interviews or anything other than armchair research from public disinformation already out there.
edit on 20-12-2014 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Carey describes his discovery as ‘the smoking gun’.

Funny that, let us have a look here...

We have this "smoking gun".....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roswell Smoking Gun? - Ramey Message

and this "smoking gun" ...

MUST SEE! Smoking Gun Found In Roswell Video

We also have this...

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

and this....

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

and this....

Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents!

and this one....

Roswell crash photos leaked?.

and also this....

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

and this....

Details of Alleged Photographic Evidence Re Roswell UFO Crash Leaked To The Public!

and

Is this a real alien picture? And what about this Roswell EBE footage?

etc. etc.

Some people have believed every one of those stories, now we have yet another one!
edit on 21-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Carey describes his discovery as ‘the smoking gun’.

Funny that, let us have a look here...

We have this "smoking gun".....

Roswell Smoking Gun? - Ramey Message

and this "smoking gun" ...

MUST SEE! Smoking Gun Found In Roswell Video

We also have this...

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

and this....

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

and this....

Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents!

and this one....

Roswell crash photos leaked?.

and also this....

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

and this....

Details of Alleged Photographic Evidence Re Roswell UFO Crash Leaked To The Public!

and

Is this a real alien picture? And what about this Roswell EBE footage?

etc. etc.

Some people have believed every one of those stories, now we have yet another one!

And yet you come here to troll before the research is presented on this. Why bother if you think it's all crap. You small mind is made up before anything is presented.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And yet you come here to troll before the research is presented on this. Why bother if you think it's all crap. You small mind is made up before anything is presented.

So you think anyone who points out that this same nonsense has been bought up here many times before is a troll.... you so badly want to believe in aliens at Roswell you are blinded to the facts!
edit on 21-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You want to believe so badly, and to a degree I can sympathize with your passion and patience regarding the existence of extraterrestrials. However, I'm not sure how you can make a case for this guy claiming he has a 'smoking gun' and then delaying. You seem to believe that during this delay, there is an abundance of research and verification going on behind the scenes, so that all bases will be covered, and we'll have all of the necessary information in order to verify the image. It takes quite a bit of faith to believe that. Considering the track record of this sort of stuff, I'd say it's more likely that the only thing being researched is how he can make the most $$$ and how he can maximize his 15 minutes of fame. I don't see how a legitimate picture of an extraterrestrial from close to 70 years ago wouldn't have been in the public's hands by now.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Maybe they wanted to mention it early to ensure someone doesn't derail their release of it.

Another way to do it is to release the photos as is. A good, high-resolution scan. And then walk us through the verification process step... by... step... to show that there's no monkey business involved.

Sure, there will be some quick responses and dismissals by debunkers. But if the thing is legitimate, exactly what could the debunkers possibly do to sabotage that? Don't you (or they) have confidence that the truth will prevail?

I certainly do.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join