It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroy a McDonald’s after arriving too late to order breakfast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: intrepid
The dude said to them, "Just chill. Rules are rules." And that's what set it off.

Thank you. They are looking at the guys, yelling at the guys, throwing the chairs at the guys.
It seemed obvious to me that those guys were the target.

yeah...
cause these sweet ladies were 'probably' just going on about their day, not making any sort of fuss right..
dude prob just said just chill for no reason at all....

my guess is they were running off with the mouth and then after he said that they really lost it...
who knows though

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: corvuscorrax

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If someone made a thread that was titled "You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands!"
You would probably(and I would) visualize a largish probably bearded white guy who has a horde of ammo saved up and perhaps an American flag trucker cap on or something.

Or,

some people might visualize a gang member involved in illegal activities.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't think I'd be tossing chairs at some dude twice my size. Just sayin'.

I really have absolutely no understanding of this mentality at all. And I've tried, I really have. Unless they were under the influence of something, there is no reasonable explanation for behaving this way and escalating that behavior to such a level over something so trivial. This level of "me me me" attitude and "must have what I want NOW at all costs" is beyond rational explanation. There is something very wrong when you increasingly see people behaving like this.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

yeah, all bangers talk just like that huh

who knew that ms13 bangers sounded like nra members

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: corvuscorrax

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If someone made a thread that was titled "You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands!"
You would probably(and I would) visualize a largish probably bearded white guy who has a horde of ammo saved up and perhaps an American flag trucker cap on or something.

Or,

That thread title I would image would be more to the tune of,

"yall muthaf****s can try n take my gat"

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As to why buddy didn't drop them, it wasn't clear if he was a customer or a guard. If a guard he may not have been allowed to retaliate. Do McD's have guards now?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

ive never seen a guard....
maybe where they live......

still though...dude showed serious restraint....she was throwing chairs and hit him multiple times with that stick.
i would think even if policy said no retaliation, self defense would come into it...
could have should have popped her in her mcmouf

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I forgot to mention that I am a white guy that was born in Japan-that came to live in the American ghetto.

My views are coming from that background-believe me,it's confusing as all hell,sometimes.

I have a black god daughter that I care very much about,and her father and I feel the same way about violent criminals (of every flavor).You may be surprised at how many blacks are sick of seeing all of the killing-it is just that their voices are drowned out by the apologists.

Seeing all of the senseless murder in my city for so long has made me somewhat extreme in my responses-I just lack the ability to eloquently craft my posts to be completely politically correct.

The only solution to crime,imo,is for our gov to eradicate criminals in large numbers-perhaps decrease the age of the death penalty to 14 yrs old-and enforce the hell out of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

ive never seen a guard....
maybe where they live......

Well, it's Philly.
I've seen NFL games on TV from the Vet and those people are nuts.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

We have guards in the restaurants here.

Too many people are robbed/murdered for simply choosing to go out to eat.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
happens enough to have a best of reel

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The last thing that behemoth in pink needs is more fast food. At least she probably burned a few calories making a total ass of herself in public.
edit on 13-11-2014 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

let me also say its not a race issue.
not a gender issue
not an economic issue

its an A hole issue

bottom line

im sure these ladies are just peaches to be around in general

You can say this: "i had a feeling i knew the skin tone just by the title of the thread.... "

And then turn around and say what you said quoted here and thing that just negates your racial insinuations?

And, no, I'm not freaking out. I'm just calling BS.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

you can call it whatever you want.
i really dont care

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All because they couldn't get a breakfast? Now they'll never get a McDonald's breakfast in Philadelphia because they'll probably be banned!

They really showed their ignorance to the world. Kudos to the guy who kept his cool! McDonald's should be giving him a free breakfast for the rest of his life! I don't know too many guys who would have kept their cool after being bombarded with blows like that!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

you can call it whatever you want.
i really dont care

Rolling eyes @ this being star worthy. Go back to FaceBook and like it or something. Poor ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

poor ats cause i dont care what you think??

just cause you say something is a certain way does not make it so.

rolling eyes @ caring about stars

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
These woman need a humbling attitude adjustment. Like a years community service in a hospice serving food to homeless men, woman and children.

Or how about this,if their living off the taxpayer's require them to work at that McD's for no pay to retain benefit's.

Jail time won't learn these two no how.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

When I read the title of the thread I assumed who would be the major players as well. I was right. Just as Grovit was.
Now does that make us horrible people? We were right...

If a headline read CEO of Goldman-Sachs did something, would you envision the CEO as an overweight black woman or a tall swarthy white man in a 3 piece suit?

If a headline read teenagers shot and killed in brownsville texas would you envision a couple of white or black cheerleaders or some teens of Mexican descent?

So roll your eyes all you like but try not to get the sand in them...
Not being mean, its just that people refuse to see or acknowledge what is happening in the cities.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

When I read the title of the thread I assumed who would be the major players as well. I was right. Just as Grovit was.
Now does that make us horrible people? We were right...

If a headline read CEO of Goldman-Sachs did something, would you envision the CEO as an overweight black woman or a tall swarthy white man in a 3 piece suit?

If a headline read teenagers shot and killed in brownsville texas would you envision a couple of white or black cheerleaders or some teens of Mexican descent?

So roll your eyes all you like but try not to get the sand in them...
Not being mean, its just that people refuse to see or acknowledge what is happening in the cities.

bravo my friend....
im positive that a good deal of the people here thought the thing.
people are just afraid to be honest and say it because of what others(like lucidity) say and think..
glad im not the only one that can be honest....

that was a great example you made..

you see a headline "JP Morgan financier in trouble for insider trading" and you dont get a mental thought of someone that looks like say dennis rodman.....of course he very well may look like rodman but thats not what comes to mind.
this is no different

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join