It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroy a McDonald’s after arriving too late to order breakfast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
I agree, the man they attacked, could have easily put them in the hospital. One must wonder what is on their minds when they are picking a fight with someone easily twice their size and obviously alot more skilled and stronger then both of the 2 women.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

One can dream,yes?

link   
Are we getting the full story? Did something else set them off?
There was a cut in the video and it seems to be missing several seconds. What happened before the video started?

link   
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
Not saying I'm right.

But with people dying to be youtube famous these days, isn't it somewhat safe to assume that people stage these events just to have their 15 minutes of fame?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

So...white skin tone people don't freak out over McPoison?

i didnt say that..
of course i could have been wrong but if i would have had to guess before looking at the video i would have guessed correctly...
white people freak out too...obviously......its equally funny no matter what color they are...

would have been nice to see it first hand

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I never said that white people don't freak out,nor did I say anything due to the title of this thread that it made me think it was blacks doing it. You have people freak out everyday,its just those that get posted to you tube that come in the spot light. Like I said,crazy is crazy no matter what.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What IS this with people whipping out phones and recording everything, then immediately posting it online?? Of course there is a time and place where such things may be legit - i.e. Ferguson - but in other situations I really have to wonder if people may merely be "acting" in order to create a certain reaction, or else to get their 15 minutes of fame however possible. Needless to say, it's not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

NICE! I thought the same thing when I read the article.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The Nazis didn't kill people for tearing up McDonalds.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: Dimithae

I agree-but would personally prefer to put them in death camps.(not being racist-the racial make-up of my camps would be of all colors.)

Garbage like that feels right at home in jail-they do not fear it.

You advocate putting crazy people in to death camps.
Just like the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: Dimithae

i had a feeling i knew the skin tone just by the title of the thread....
you saying you didnt?

intrepid, youre right....shoulda tuned them 'ladies' up

White people flip out in burger joints, too. This is hilarious.
Language warning.

edit on 13-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I would never condone the killing of the mentally retarded.

These McDonalds hooligans are merely idiot criminals-and unfortunately have overpopulated.

Look at it as a culling-like when there are too many deer.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Still a nazi like sentiment.
Who decides eh? you?.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

thats hilarious but what does it have to do with freaking out at a burger joint..
that was great

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
...but wait a minute... this claims they were simply wrecking the place because they didn't get their breakfast..?
Yet the video starts with them on their way out the door, but the guys were saying stuff at them and they were answering back. The guys were harrassing them. They were reacting (albeit over reacting) to comments made by the guys- not the breakfast problem!

Some women get really hyped up when giant men harrass them in public. Some get scared and hurry away, others turn around and get aggressive.

I still think it all looks ridiculous.... just pointing out the obvious here that I can't believe no one else noticed yet??

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
wow.

i can't believe swat wasn't called in!

sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

You're blaming the dude for getting attacked?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In my experience, all kinds of people are regularly flipping out these days, often seemingly over nothing - I work in a city service and see it firsthand every single day. We calmly tell people that the rule is X, Y or Z, and they shriek on the top of their lungs - literally, no exaggeration - that they are going to sue us, take this to the media, they don't have to put up with our crazy ways, they have RIGHTS, etc. (Spewing profanity all the while, too.) We have actually had to call the police on more than one client.

I truly can't tell you if people are merely so self-centered and instant-gratification these days, that they really cannot deal with the slightest setbacks...or if it's really just deeper issues of anger and stress, which pile up and then something small ignites the flame. Either way, it's VERY troubling.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SnarkySheep

I think I can answer that for you. YES PEOPLE REALLY DO ACT LIKE THIS. Before cell phones came on the scene,I lived in Ferguson Mo and I saw all kinds of crap go down there. I was in a White Castle eating one day and 2 'ladies' and this guy came in and just out of the blue attacked this other gal. They had an Olive Garden right by this place and it closed its doors before the recession hit.Why? Because they had to have security there EVERY night.There were fights breaking out and people walking out without paying,and harassing the employees when they called them out on either not paying are acting inappropriately. It got so bad the company was afraid for the employees and decided to shut it down for good.

Ferguson didn't just happen this year. Its been going down for a long long time now. You would call the police and they wouldn't even show up. I kid you not.By the time we DID finally get them to show after our neighbors had almost been in a gang war with a gang that was attacking people in their yards,we all turned on the police over it for NOT showing up when we call them. They became VERY worried at that point and called for the captain to come. He couldn't get anywhere with us either. We were fed up with the whole thing. When you can't even step out of your door without getting in a fight because the cops won't show up,yeah its time to get the hell out.

I can't even count how many fights I saw there before cell phones. These people are crazy and need to be locked up PERIOD. If you can't act right in public you need mental help,race has nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jesus Christ! Get it together, this isn't racial its just stupidity on display. Whites are just as likely to act this retarded too!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join