It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroy a McDonald’s after arriving too late to order breakfast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

yeah...
cause these sweet ladies were 'probably' just going on about their day, not making any sort of fuss right..
dude prob just said just chill for no reason at all....

my guess is they were running off with the mouth and then after he said that they really lost it...
who knows though

I never made any suggestion these were "nice ladies". They are obviously morons.
I imagine these women were complaining verbally before he said anything.

So then the facts of the event are- women verbally complain about not being able to get breakfast at Mc Donalds.
Then get into an argument with a customer there and attack him physically.

I just saw no random destruction of the restaurant with a woman screaming, "I WANT A BREAKFAST!!!!!!"

This behavior, I hate to say, may be more prevalent amongst certain low income parts of the population.

But Americans have the reputation for being extremely violent, because of the example our government and media are.
We aren't in agreement with someone? Let's go bomb the #e out of them!

LIstening to the radio this week on the landing on a comet, and a scientist explains that the americans have already searched to collect the same sorts of info on comet but with a different method, typically american-like. The radio announcer guessed the same as all the listeners- "They blew it up?" Yeah. Of Course.

I talk to people in Europe, and the ones that have never been to the US, assume that we are extremely conflictual violent people on an everyday basis. I explain that that is not necessarily true- in most social contexts american are extremely warm and friendly, considerate, and say "sorry" a lot.

As I noticed we have the idea french people are passive pussies because of our perception of their government and military- when in fact I think many of us would be reduced to rubble in everyday encounters with the people.

That made it dawn on me that most layers of the society can be open and considerate, because our military is "acting out" for us. They carry out the cathartic process of being the violent ones so we can be the peaceful ones.

But then you get to the parts of the population that look up to those in power as personal examples, in how to deal with opposition and obstacles. So they learn- you don't like someone? BLOW THEM UP! You think they should be more like you? SLAP THE #E OUT OF THEM!

It's the american way.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol are people really that addicted to the mcbreakfast? go to the store and but some muffins,eggs,cheese and sausage it take home about 10 minutes to throw it all together.
crap people have gone and lost their minds...although this could be good advertising for McDonalds!!

raise your hand if you have been in a Mcfight at McDonalds?...be honest!
edit on 16-11-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

a reply to: Dimithae

i had a feeling i knew the skin tone just by the title of the thread....
you saying you didnt?

intrepid, youre right....shoulda tuned them 'ladies' up

White people flip out in burger joints, too. This is hilarious.
Language warning.

effing hell that was funny that's what is know as a real ass whooping.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

So what did you mean with that post? That's all I'm asking for, is a bit more explanation of what your intent was for posting that?

how many times to i have to say it?
what i meant was going by the thread title, i said to myself, "bet its a black lady"
and i was correct.
thats all..

read into it what you will but thats all i meant.....

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

This behavior, I hate to say, may be more prevalent amongst certain low income parts of the population.

so its cool to generalize or stereotype and say that, but im oh so wrong for saying i thought they would be black?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

so its cool to generalize or stereotype and say that, but im oh so wrong for saying i thought they would be black?

Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else? I did not say anything about you thinking they would be black.
I was focused on the presentation of the situation, and whether this was a woman sacking a restaurant in protest about the unavailability of breakfast, versus an argument with another customer that escalated into violence.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

my fault...im sorry

it was someone else who got on me

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

sooooo rude, ignorant, dumbasses, acting out, and attacking people is ok?

in the OP's vid, they started a physical altercation, because they were butthurt, and thought they had some right to act like they were acting....they were in the wrong.

in your video, Skanky McHoodrat decides to talk a bunch of s**t to the employees of the store, for whatever reason, and then jumps over the counter, and attacks them...she got what she deserved.

people like the ones in the OP, and in your vid, should go to jail...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: corvuscorrax

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If someone made a thread that was titled "You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands!"
You would probably(and I would) visualize a largish probably bearded white guy who has a horde of ammo saved up and perhaps an American flag trucker cap on or something.

Or,

some people might visualize a gang member involved in illegal activities.

That thread title I would image would be more to the tune of,

"yall muthaf****s can try n take my gat"

as someone who grew up in, and recently(thankfully) moved out of the ghetto, i can attest to the accuracy of this statement..

as to the thread as a whole....it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing.....

point out that in an overwhelmingly large percentage of incidents of this type, the offenders are usually poor blacks from the ghetto, and you get labled a racist...nevermind if it's true or not, let's just go with the knee-jerk "you're a racist"...

point out that women sometimes tend to act irrationally, irresponsibly, and inadvisably, and you get labled a sexest..

do both, and, holy christ, you're the worst person alive.

Political Correctness is a blight on humanity.

i'm not afraid to say i figured it was probably two fat black women, with nasty attitudes, who did this, before i even entered the thread. does that make me a sexist bigot? no, it doesn't. as someone who grew up in the ghetto, i'm used to seeing it, so i've come to expect it.....it's called life experience.

i know plenty of black people, i had a lot of them on my crew, when i worked for the cable company...none of them acted like this. not all black people are poorly behaved, hood-ass, thug-gangstas....just like not all white southerners are rednecks, or poorly-educated, dimwitted, hayseeds....
edit on 11-16-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dondrews

remember L.A. after Rodney King?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Taco Bell breakfast is waaaaay better than McDonalds. I nearly got into a fight over a waffle taco, but a mcgriddle? Get real.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

yeah, that A.M. crunchwrap is some kind of next level goodness....the burrito ain't bad either.

but i gotta say...those goddamn egg McMuffins....man, best s**t ever.... and i also really like their steak bagel sandwich...

that said, i don't think i'd get into a fight over it...you want breakfast from a place, go there when they're serving it, or hit up a diner, where you can get breakfast any time.....if you can't be bothered to get your ass out of bed in time, that ain't the eatery's fault.....aint no need to be getting all ghetto, and wreckin' the joint...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

point out that in an overwhelmingly large percentage of incidents of this type, the offenders are usually poor blacks from the ghetto, and you get labled a racist...nevermind if it's true or not, let's just go with the knee-jerk "you're a racist"...

point out that women sometimes tend to act irrationally, irresponsibly, and inadvisably, and you get labled a sexest..

You can probably counter those effectively if you bring in some facts to back it up.
LIke the percentages of blacks in arrests for this kind of thing.

I guess the second point would be harder to back up. Men also sometimes act irrationally, irresponsibly, and inadvisably, and those are mostly subjective judgements, so can't be measured objectively.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

i don't need to bring up crime stats....i have eyes, and i can see....in case you missed it, i grew up in an area where stuff like this happened all the time...plus, there's youtube...and when you read an article about this sort of thing happening, if a video exists, it's usually attached to the article...so there's no need to dig up stats...your eyes provide all the proof one needs..

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

i don't need to bring up crime stats....i have eyes, and i can see....in case you missed it, i grew up in an area where stuff like this happened all the time...plus, there's youtube...and when you read an article about this sort of thing happening, if a video exists, it's usually attached to the article...so there's no need to dig up stats...your eyes provide all the proof one needs..

Of course you don't need to do anything. You complained about a specific undesired response you get from people when you point out this observation, I just suggested a way to change the responses you get to ones more comfortable for you.

When you add on stats, it changes the way people read it and react to it.

Perhaps some of the people reading your post (and reacting to it) did not grow up in a ghetto, so could not have observed the same things, had the same experiences as you have.

Personally I was born into a mexican barrio in Los Angeles - more mexicans than blacks, but formed the conclusion that it is not so much a matter of skin color, but of income and social status.

The country I live in now has totally different ethnic groups which make up the lower strata of income and social status, and the same sorts of behaviors can be witnessed on their part.

I suspect it has always been that way, and part of where the idea of having a certain amount of self discipline and respect for others being called having "class" came from- those qualities have always been associated with higher levels of economic and social status.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

oh, i'm sorry...i suppose i wasn't quite clear enough...

i was using "you" in the generic sense, not to refer to myself.

and it was more of an observation, based on reactions i saw in the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

oh, i'm sorry...i suppose i wasn't quite clear enough...

i was using "you" in the generic sense, not to refer to myself.

Oh, I think I got that.... I was pointing out that not all others can observe the same things as you.
Besides living in different sorts of areas of the same country, some of the members here live in different countries altogether. They cannot observe around them the same things you can.

For example, if I said that immigrants from north africa typically display this sort of behavior, and "anyone can just look around them and see that", it wouldn't work.
Because where I am, they are abundant, they come over using cheap means and there is a whole different history and cultural clash going on than in some other countries. In the US, immigrants from north african countries often are of a higher financial status, having to spend more to get there, and dealing with a different cultural context. They behave differently.

Americans would simply say I am making unsubstantiated racist comments. That is expected and normal if they are not aware of the facts in my environment.

I am getting the feeling you are seeing my original statement as an attack of some sort- it was a supportive suggestion. Take it or leave it. It was meant to be helpful though.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

fair enough.

sadly, this kind of behavior isn't limited to a handful of low-income locations...it's happening all over the country.

again, and i'm not meaning any of this to be "racist", but this kind of behavior is typical of the welfare community, which consists mostly of, but is not in any way limited to, black people...i think this is done by design, but that's a topic for a whole other thread..

bottom line, the mindset and attitude displayed in the OP's video is common in that segment of our society, and is not limited to black people, though they are who it most often manifests in..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join