It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroy a McDonald’s after arriving too late to order breakfast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

well thank you. I think it comes down to racism or realism.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I figure its a case of out of control blood sugar.
People do strange things when the sugar is high and the food is Nigh!

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
I figure its a case of out of control blood sugar.
People do strange things when the sugar is high and the food is Nigh!

Regards, Iwinder

A burger perhaps?

Or a salad? Nah.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Honestly it makes me wonder what are they doing at Mcdonalds at that time of day to begin with. Perhaps it was a weekend and they didn't have to work.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Idiocracy is upon us.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

is the idiocracy upon us or upon those in the video? because they looked and acted like idiots to me

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The scary part is these woman aren't all that atypical. Many people here in the US have that feeling like they're entitled to whatever they want whenever they want it. Especially in Washington, DC.
What a sad state of affairs, the human race is going downhill fast.
When I was a kid nobody would put up with that kind of behavior and everyone would have joined in holding them down until the police arrived. Now everybody laughs and films like it's feeding time at the zoo,
We are a very sick people in this country.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: Dimithae

i had a feeling i knew the skin tone just by the title of the thread....
you saying you didnt?

intrepid, youre right....shoulda tuned them 'ladies' up

As far as I can tell the skin tone of the man in the video matches those women, and he seems to be a pretty great example of a decent human based on what he put up with and didn't smear those "ladies" on the ground.

edit on 13-11-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: intrepid
I agree, the man they attacked, could have easily put them in the hospital. One must wonder what is on their minds when they are picking a fight with someone easily twice their size and obviously alot more skilled and stronger then both of the 2 women.

My guess would be:

1. Their minds are so far gone, so full of mush and poison, that they are literally insane so the idea of the man defending himself didn't even register

2. They were comfortable enough with the social paradigm that it's never acceptable to hit a woman that they knew he wouldn't fight back.

3. They are so delusional they think of themselves as superwomen who are capable of anything.

Possibly a combination of all three!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here is what equal rights looks like.
You order up a bitch smack, you get one.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes and this paints blacks in a bad light.Thing is,it is embarrassing to those blacks that don't act like that too. I'm all for taking those that act like this no matter the race and throwing them in mental institutions and having them evaluated.Crazy is crazy no matter who is acting like that.

She ain't acting.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ~Lucidity

When I read the title of the thread I assumed who would be the major players as well. I was right. Just as Grovit was.
Now does that make us horrible people? We were right...

If a headline read CEO of Goldman-Sachs did something, would you envision the CEO as an overweight black woman or a tall swarthy white man in a 3 piece suit?

If a headline read teenagers shot and killed in brownsville texas would you envision a couple of white or black cheerleaders or some teens of Mexican descent?

So roll your eyes all you like but try not to get the sand in them...
Not being mean, its just that people refuse to see or acknowledge what is happening in the cities.

I also "figured" who would be involved. Noticing trends and using them to predict future events isn't racist.

It becomes a negative thing when you take the logic to "black people are crazy because I was correct that a crazy action was taken by a black person" I am in no way suggesting this is something you believe, but if you are honest you've got to admit there are plenty of people who are legitimately racist who hide behind the whole "hey, just calling it like it is" thing.

I'm not going to say someone is bad or racist for having a thought pop into their head. But it does get a little questionable when you start actually saying it out loud (or posting it) because the question of motivation comes into play. What motivation is there for posting "i thought it would be black people and I was right"

Just to show what a keen and observant person you are?

To cleverly imply something because it's against site rules to post blatantly racist material on ATS?

It seems hard to fathom a non-racist motivation for posting that. It wasn't a very detailed post, so there really isn't much to squeeze out, meaning if there was a non-racist motivation for posting that the motivation was completely ignored while posting because we can't see it. What was he trying to say with that comment?

I'm truly not accusing the other poster of being racist, just trying to make it easier to understand why comments like that don't make much sense to a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I saw this video too,and I see that they have dropped all charges against him now. Said it was self defense after watching the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Number 3 from talking to them. They think they can take on a man and some women can.But it seems there are way too many women that think they can do that now. Most don't have what it takes and will get the # slapped out of them like in the video below.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

I also "figured" who would be involved. Noticing trends and using them to predict future events isn't racist.

I'm not going to say someone is bad or racist for having a thought pop into their head. But it does get a little questionable when you start actually saying it out loud (or posting it) because the question of motivation comes into play. What motivation is there for posting "i thought it would be black people and I was right"

so you thought the same thing as me and others but your thought is fine cause you didnt post it?
my thought(which is the same as yours) is questionable because i mentioned it?

the motivation for posting it is we are on a discussion board having a discussion so i discussed my thoughts and feelings...
the difference is a lot of people on the board will not mention that they felt this way because they are afraid pepole will label them as a racist....that is exactly what happened too.

someone getting butt hurt over my and a couple others feelings on the matter says more about them than it does about myself and the others, imo

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's going to happen when they end McRibs?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

I don't think I'd be tossing chairs at some dude twice my size. Just sayin'.

I really have absolutely no understanding of this mentality at all. And I've tried, I really have. Unless they were under the influence of something, there is no reasonable explanation for behaving this way and escalating that behavior to such a level over something so trivial. This level of "me me me" attitude and "must have what I want NOW at all costs" is beyond rational explanation. There is something very wrong when you increasingly see people behaving like this.

Ditto that! I agree, their actions make no sense. I was wondering if they were arrested for this? Instead of jail, they should have been sent to a mental ward, they definitely have mental issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Here is what equal rights looks like.
You order up a bitch smack, you get one.

Greatest video ever!

This is the problem with these trashy ghetto women nowadays. They think they can say and do whatever they want without repercussion, because men aren't suppose to do anything in return. That guy stood there and took her and her friends verbal abuse without doing anything. He eventually had enough and made a comment to her, so she assaults him with the heel of her shoes. Then Bam....he smacked the taste out of her mouth! Hilarious. I'm glad his charges were dropped and she got hit with a felony assault charge. Same with her loser friends.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: James1982

so you thought the same thing as me and others but your thought is fine cause you didnt post it?
my thought(which is the same as yours) is questionable because i mentioned it?

the motivation for posting it is we are on a discussion board having a discussion so i discussed my thoughts and feelings...
the difference is a lot of people on the board will not mention that they felt this way because they are afraid pepole will label them as a racist....that is exactly what happened too.

someone getting butt hurt over my and a couple others feelings on the matter says more about them than it does about myself and the others, imo

I didn't say your thoughts were questionable, I said your actions (post) was. There is a big difference between thoughts and actions, thoughts we don't control but actions we do.

I'm not staying "you are a racist because you posted that" I'm saying that it's understandable for people to assume that about you since it's hard to figure out what the point of saying that was. Yes this is a discussion board meant to discuss things, but we don't just randomly say "I ate eggs this morning" or "I pooped twice today" it's guided discussion, where what we say means something.

So what did you mean with that post? That's all I'm asking for, is a bit more explanation of what your intent was for posting that?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
First world "problems" like these remind me to be grateful not to live in a "civilized" society...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join