It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroy a McDonald’s after arriving too late to order breakfast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This was over lack of food? Or dude?

"He's Mine!"

"No, he's Mine!"

If I can't have him, neither can you! (smack)

Oh yah!? (smack)

Dude ain't playin' favorites at a time like this.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well done to the big guy for not losing his temper.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

so I have a question for you the recent you tube video "woman walks around NYC for 10 hours of street harassment."

what race popped into your head that you thought the lady was before you saw the video? if you did see it??

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I see customers fighting in a McDonald's. What the fight was about is unclear from the video. I hear one woman very loudly telling the other to "mind their own ahem business". What I don't hear is anybody saying about McDonald's breakfast and both parties obviously have food. I don't see what backs the attribution to it being over a breakfast menu. My guess is somebody said something that made somebody else (the lady headed out the door) snap.

My two observations are this: One, brawls on the streets (or in restaurants, malls) have been happening for decades. The only difference between then and now is that we have phones with cameras to record them and can upload them to youtube. Secondly, some people have anger management issues. Obviously.

(post by ForeverMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

so I have a question for you the recent you tube video "woman walks around NYC for 10 hours of street harassment."

what race popped into your head that you thought the lady was before you saw the video? if you did see it??

white....
what popped into my head for that one was
"probably a paris hilton/lindsay lohan type"

you know...a bubble head that thinks she looks goooooood

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So I think it is more of a societal issue then a race issue. as I think we match beauty and looking good with white people. and we match poorness and poor behavior with black people. If you look at Barbie dolls and the such. there are ofcourse "other " types of Barbie dolls but what's mainly on the front lines? and I admit we black people do have the history and reputation of acting a fool in public.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So I think it is more of a societal issue then a race issue. as I think we match beauty and looking good with white people. and we match poorness and poor behavior with black people. If you look at Barbie dolls and the such. there are ofcourse "other " types of Barbie dolls but what's mainly on the front lines? and I admit we black people do have the history and reputation of acting a fool in public.

i dont agree.
some people are just pricks for whatever reasons...white/black/male/female....dont matter
i dont match beauty and good looking with white people...not at all...
there are beautiful people out there and there are some busted, broke ass(not in terms of money) mofo's..
i also dont match poor behavior with black people in every situation.....all situations are different...just with this one i had a feeling.

maybe i stereotype....does not mean i or the stereotypes are wrong....
theyre a 'type' for a reason

it is what it is....

edit*

if i said 'there was a guy popping shots off in the crowd at a metallica concert'...what skin tone comes to mind?

if i said 'there was a guy popping shots off in the crowd at a jay z concert'...what skin tone comes to mind?

i/we/people are not wrong for thoughts popping into their head...

that might not have been the best example but hopefully you get the idea
edit on 13-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Bluesma

You're blaming the dude for getting attacked?

That wasn't my point. The women are not reacting to their desire for a egg mc muffin. That is not what made them throw chairs and have a fit. These actions were directed at the guys, and evidently in response to things the guys said to them as they were leaving. The title of the thread is misleading, and it seems everyone followed.

I think these people all look like morons. I would not react this way to a guy that big making rude remarks to me in public.
I would run away because I am not anywhere near as big as those women and I don't carry a firearm on me.
But they got weight and chairs, so I guess they felt confident...

It is a fight between people- not a random wrecking of the place just because they couldn't have breakfast.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

you dont know that big man said something rude though..do you?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

you dont know that big man said something rude though..do you?

It is not really that relevant if it was polite or rude.
It is still evident the ladies are directing their anger at him and whatever it was he said.

They are not wrecking a Mc Donalds just because they are hungry- it is a fight between them and those men!

Oh forget it.... I can't believe this is not evident to anyone else but me. Never mind.

Yeah. They sure are hungry.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

It is not really that relevant. !

i agree. its not.
you felt the need to say it a few times though

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If someone made a thread that was titled "You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands!"
You would probably(and I would) visualize a largish probably bearded white guy who has a horde of ammo saved up and perhaps an American flag trucker cap on or something.

Always nice when your expectations are challenged or just flat out wrong though!
edit on 13-11-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

youre right..
i would think almost exactly what you said and charleston heston

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I take that back, I am not going to join the majority on this one.

The way the point (that the title is misleading) was avoided and detoured so many ways
(are you blaming.... you don't know if it was rude or not...) looks to me like it is intentional misdirection.
Made to make these people and their fight look even stupider than it is.

Is it because they are black? Or because they are black women?

I think you could have made it funnier if it said "woman wrecks a Mc Donalds because she didn't get enough fries in her sack".

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

:

i can only speak for myself here ok.

their freak out would be equally stupid
and
its not either of those reasons...its cause theyre A hole people

not sure how everyone else feels

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I take that back, I am not going to join the majority on this one.

The way the point (that the title is misleading) was avoided and detoured so many ways
(are you blaming.... you don't know if it was rude or not...) looks to me like it is intentional misdirection.

I think you could have made it funnier if it said "woman wrecks a Mc Donalds because she didn't get enough fries in her sack".

Misleading title for sure. Or perhaps they were getting unruly and the guy attempted to intervene/calm them down that there wasn't breakfast. Sadly the video doesn't provide the whole context.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
Misleading title for sure. Or perhaps they were getting unruly and the guy attempted to intervene/calm them down that there wasn't breakfast. Sadly the video doesn't provide the whole context.

I checked 3 sources online and they all said the same. These women were pissed about not getting their McGriddles. The dude said to them, "Just chill. Rules are rules." And that's what set it off.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

I checked 3 sources online and they all said the same. These women were pissed about not getting their McGriddles. The dude said to them, "Just chill. Rules are rules." And that's what set it off.

He shoots he scores! Nice confirmation Intrepid. Kinda sad how making an honest attempt at diffusing a situation can have the EXACT opposite affect.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The dude said to them, "Just chill. Rules are rules." And that's what set it off.

Thank you. They are looking at the guys, yelling at the guys, throwing the chairs at the guys.
It seemed obvious to me that those guys were the target.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join