It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT — Russia Announces Deployment of Bombers Over Gulf of Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Why should I be Pro US and Pro NATO.

When I know full well 9/11 was inside job, arming of Syrian Rebels created ISIS and on and on.

Call me Pro Russian all you want, you are giving me a compliment

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

this is classified stuff and only a few people know about it

So you are admitting to posting classified information on a website?
The people who would have clearance for this would never reveal it, so either you are lying or about to go to jail for a long time.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

Why should I be Pro US and Pro NATO.

When I know full well 9/11 was inside job, arming of Syrian Rebels created ISIS and on and on.

Call me Pro Russian all you want, you are giving me a compliment

I never called you pro nothing. I understand your need to vent off but I don't get why was I quoted?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
And here it is with a video chronic from MSN

www.msn.com...

Lot of idiots, voicing paranoia ...

Putting it simply, if the US has rights to do it ... so has China and Russia. If you can't cope with that, then your brain tissue has a serious problem.

Putting it geographically, Europe are foolish to think they can ignore Russia, and/or that the US is an ally to European issues. The current Ukranian crisis, and US responce to it, is aimed to damage Europe. Unfortunately, Europe has no real leadership, that can either identify or see the problem at hand. And the US, are insane, to expand NATO towards Russia.

And Russia's response, is somewhat of a puzzle. As it isn't really proportional, and outside of the scope of conflict zone, which makes one wonder what they're up to.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I never called you pro nothing. I understand your need to vent off but I don't get why was I quoted?

sorry

force of habit lol

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Now all we need is for a Gulf of Tonkin style incident to take place in the Gulf of Mexico. Or, in the tradition of Gulf of Tonkin incidents throughout history, we only need convince the populace that such an incident has occurred. With all of that destructive military hardware in such close vicinity, a mistake is not difficult to make. And if our military men on either side do not make a mistake, well that is simple... we will just make one for them! *laughter and applause all around*

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

And here it is with a video chronic from MSN

www.msn.com...

------------------------

And Russia's response, is somewhat of a puzzle. As it isn't really proportional, and outside of the scope of conflict zone, which makes one wonder what they're up to.

The last contradicts the first. Make a decision, which one is which?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Question from the video

Can you explain why they highlighted other countries on the map like Cyprus, Algeria, Vietnam, Singapore ?
What is a connection between them and how they linked to the Mexican Gulf ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

SOUTHCOM has been up and running for years.
I drive by SOUTHCOM every once in a while.
And that huge antenna they got in the cow field.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Sabiduria

They've been building ties with Venezuela recently, as far as weapons sales and basing agreements go. They could base large aircraft there.

So Russia is going to return to the very economic model that caused the collapse of the USSR.

awesome.

I wonder if they will tell the Russian people its a military first policy like North Korea does.

They don't have the money anymore to upgrade their military... Inflation is rampant.. The Ruble was forced to free float a year early, and that was a disaster so for.

If Putin cant find a way for is oligarchs to recoup losses from sanctions I think Putin will be done in politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Another idea, is that the Russians are considered experts in "nuclear radiation", after trying to manage Chernobyl:

www.sputniknews.com...
(Oct. 20, 2014) RUSSIA RESUMES RADIATION MONITORING IN FUKUSHIMA AREA

And the U.S. seems to be experiencing a lot of "stolen-nukes" and "anomalous nuclear events" down the Atlantic seaboard through Florida since last year. (Miami is still "hot" according to Radiation Network - and nary a word in the press or from the government on why.)

So all these Russian craft near our coastlines/Gulf may be a super-secret "monitoring service" at U.S. request.

Just something to think about ...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I thought Mexico was the one with the anomalous / stolen nuke material.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Question from the video

Can you explain why they highlighted other countries on the map like Cyprus, Algeria, Vietnam, Singapore ?
What is a connection between them and how they linked to the Mexican Gulf ?

I don't know that. I'm not the one who made the video. Sorry can't answer your question.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just hope that Russia doesn't skimp on the maintenance of those bombers. I can just see the uproar on here if one of them should happen to crash. Al least we'll get some good intercept training out of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Seems like a good time to have dropped the missile defense shield over the Southern gulf states to save money.

Thanks Obama

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

Bush and Obama did do that. The NMD was adapted to be used with naval assets.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have said this before, but now I think it is even more prevalent.
We should re-activate closed Naval Air stations on our coasts, specifically in New England and the mid West Coast.
There are big holes in our ability to get on-station with ASW aircraft in a reasonable amount of time. The reserve bases got the biggest hits, but now, I think they would be strategic places to start with. I obviously have a bias, since I am a veteran of these birds, but I think the return of the Cold War is evident, and we need the security that these bases provided. IMHO, and certainly not a war mongerer. Just safety in coverage.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

That sounds like nations that Russia has treaties with. Russia has been in talks with Cyprus for basing rights in the past, and they've worked with Algeria and Vietnam very closely in the past.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

The last contradicts the first. Make a decision, which one is which?

No, it doesn't contradict the first ... they're still paranoid idiots. When you live in a glass house, you should avoid throwing rocks ... and that is precisely what these guys on TV are doing. They're like "Oh God! Russia is pissed ... I got no clue as to why". That's being an idiot. Provoking the Russians, as graphically as is the case by NATO ... and then going "Oh my! they're mad!". You think such morons are capable ... anything. Certainly not. We can discuss the situation, and decide how to act ... but these guys are basically saying "Wow Russians! McCarthy! bad bad, danger ... got arm our nukes". Not in so many words, but that's their inuendo.

If you "seriously" think you're an intellectual ... don't you think you aught to use your "intellect" to avoid an all out war, with nations like Russia and China, that can literally wipe the entire planet out. These guys are so stupid, and ignorant ... that they think it matters WHO fires the first shot in an all out nuclear war.

You think it MATTERS, when your children are dead ... and you as well, me and everybody else ... who actually FIRED the first shot!

To move in on the Russians, and cause conflicts inside their "territory", geographical or direct ... is INSANE, period.

THAT'S INSANE ... the US and it's allies, are INSANE.

Paranoid, Schizofrenic idiots, who suffer a "God complex" and "borderline" criminal insanity. You think "robbing" banks in Malta or Cyprus, is anything short of criminal insanity.

The US and it's allies, NEED to be taken out ... and that's just a straight fact. Hopefully not by nukes from Russia or China ... HOPEFULLY in a more "civilized" manner.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So Russia is going to return to the very economic model that caused the collapse of the USSR.

Since Russia took its medicine about 25 years ago it has gone from strength to strength and China has over taken the USA in terms of GDP but apart from upsetting the world the USA has got into more and more debt.

The last time I looked the rubble was on its way up and so were oil prices but to know this you have to open your eyes, stop dreaming and look.

When all the CDS go bang that the USA is holding then it will be an atomic implosion never mind a collapse like the USSR had but tell me how is your "Duck and Cover" training going.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join