It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT — Russia Announces Deployment of Bombers Over Gulf of Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
the US and it's allies, NEED to be taken out ... and that's just a straight fact. Hopefully not by nukes from Russia or China ... HOPEFULLY in a more "civilized" manner.

More "civilized"?

Like maybe Sushi laced with polonium?
Trumped up charges followed by seizure of your business and house arrest?
Executed by Chechen on Russias payroll?

Putin was is and always will be KGB so trying to use the term civilized while referring to Russia is a joke.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was thinking about this ... but Singapore ???

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey no worries people. The Republicans are in-charge now. Putin will put his tail between his legs and run home while John McCain whips his commie behind.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: Telos

Let's hope we aren't dumb enough to start a war with Russia. We might possibly be able to take Russia by if it comes to war then China will be forced to enter. America can't possibly win a war with Russia and China.

OH don't worry with Obama in change we will let them waltz right into the white house

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I would imagine we might see the same traffic as we saw in the 80s soon through there.
Venzuela will be the target instead of Nicaragua. THAT was an ugly black op.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

They've been normalizing relations with Singapore recently, and just signed a couple of treaties with them establishing economic relations.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Tactically these bombers are a joke. US Air Force probably laughing their ass off.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

It will not be done because it can't be accomplished without the attacker getting vaporized with exotic weapons.
Nukes aren't the worst weapons we have.

I think Russia is EMBOLDENED by Obamas lack of statesmanship.
We won the last cold war and we can win another.
Our corruption however, is a mess I HAVE no idea how to fix.
MY solutions on that are not appropriate...at this time.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Trumped up charges followed by seizure of your business and house arrest?

Terrible and that's just for not paying a parking ticket in the USA but if you are black then a quick public execution does the trick and then send the military against anyone that complains.

Now I don't know and nor do you about what the KGB gets up to but I do know what Blackwater & Co get up to around the world and not just on its home turf.

Try as you might but you won't cover up that the USA is the aggressor in the world

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have no clue. Bombers are too big to launch from a carrier.

Bombers are made for long range missions so they could(with getting refuled) take off from mother Russia. I doubt they would take off from Cuba, way too easy for the US to see, even the Recon Blimp in the Keys would be able to see where they are based out of. Perhaps Venezuela if they are trying to be a little more economical. This may just be a bluff by Russia.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Hey no worries people. The Republicans are in-charge now. Putin will put his tail between his legs and run home while John McCain whips his commie behind.

McCain seems to be suffering from senile dementia so I would say he would have trouble wiping how own backside and never mind anyone else's.

The man went from a war hero to a traitor fast than anyone else I have seen before and I am not even sure it is him but even with Republicans in charge little will change, you will still get stuffed by the bankers who they all work for.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Let's hope we aren't dumb enough to start a war with Russia. We might possibly be able to take Russia by if it comes to war then China will be forced to enter. America can't possibly win a war with Russia and China.

Actually... this is the perfect time for china to go after siberia. If russia goes to war id bet you if the US cut a deal with china before hand to give them siberia in exchange for not getting involved china would desert russia.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
I too hope this is a bluff.

Thanks for including your knowledge to the discussion. I don't care to know about carriers and bombers, it's too depressing.

edit on 11 13 2014 by Sabiduria because: phone sent reply when I wasn't done typing it out

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
That would be a smart move on China's part.

They want to rule the world & have been preparing for a very long time

I could see China screwing over Russia in order for China to be that much closer to ruling the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We are China's biggest customer so I doubt they would want to destroy us. I do believe you are on to something.

China has been building up it's forces, especially Naval and has the world's largest standing Army.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"I thought Mexico was the one with the anomalous / stolen nuke material."

They had some spent uranium stolen from hospitals, things like that. The fear was that it might have been enough to make a suitcase-sized "dirty bomb" to bring into the U.S.

But there is a hotly contested story that there were 3 stolen nukes last year taken to S. Carolina, to be detonated on U.S. soil. A handful of our top military officers re-stole them and detonated them at the bottom of the Atlantic - and then they got fired. It's possible something similar happened off Miami just a week or so ago.

I started a discussion on all this - which ended up in the [HOAX] forum - but I continue to think these were real events, and keep the discussion going if and when I find something worth contributing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I thought it was about 6 months ago when Russia first started looking for bases for ships and bombers.

Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Algeria, Cyprus, the Seychelles, Vietnam and Singapore were on that list.

All of them surrounding or near US airbases.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That is interesting, the previous post made me wonder if/what other countries have Carriers, and if they stand up to ours. Do you know?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Like has been said they have smaller carriers but nothing to compare to the US's. It's a bit of a moot point though because you can have the largest fleet in the world and still not be able to use it effectively. The last two world wars proved that point.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

There are a lot of them out there, but the only other nuclear powered carrier is the Charles De Gaulle, operated by France. It's in the 38,000 ton range, and is an actual CATOBAR carrier. They've had a lot of problems with it over the years, and several times have had to operate their aircraft from US carriers to keep their pilot certification up to date. The air wing consists of about 16 aircraft.

Carriers by country on Wiki.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join