It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex MI6 Chief Named As Abuser Of Boys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sir Peter Hayman has been named as an abuser of boys, and has been implicated in the paedophile ring operating within the highest levels of the UK establishment. He has been named by an abuse survivor using the name "Nick" to protect his identity. The same survivor and another survivor have also named 2 MP's who cannot be named for legal reasons.

Here is the link to the story...
Source - Exaronews.com

Here we have yet another dead paedophile being named. But at least we are finally getting past the celebrities and onto the "right honourable members" of society.

And still apparently also in todays news, there is no proof that a conspiracy to cover up the paedophiles took place.
Source - BBC
That doesnt mean one didnt take place, it just means they did a good job of cutting the loose ends, and burning the evidence.

The truth will out. Usually when its too late, but it does out.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

This sort of thing does not surprise me in the least. I'd love to know what happened to the report that Castle passed to that journalist that they were talking about on 5Live this morning. I'd have hated Cyril Smith to get stroppy with me...would have been like upsetting Typhoon or The Earthquake.

That said - I'd have thought he'd have been more into girls - given his name. Poor taste? Probably...sorry...couldn't help it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cado angelus

You have to be able to find humour in even these dark subjects.
Otherwise they become too damn depressing to follow.

It only takes a few key people in important positions to maintain total silence on a story for decades.
This whole scandal is sticking two fingers up to all the "conspiracy theory" deniers that say our incompetent leaders are incapable of keeping something like that secret for so long. This all just goes to show how easy it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cado angelus

Just a note, what were the establishment doing to the boys is not surprised to me at all. And this is far greater then just a paedophile ring, in fact it wasn't a paedophile ring at all.

This such action has being not only being happening in UK but also Italy and other places in Europe these are secretive parties where the wealthy and all mighty go to have there fun in the night.

From politicians, singers,senators, MPs, Business men, Mafia members and the rule is no women allowed apparently.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There's no proof that files were purposely removed and/or destroyed, because the systems in place were so lax, that it is impossible to prove. However, they can't prove that they weren't either, so we have to keep an open mind regarding this.

The truth will out? This goes far too deep to simply allow the truth to come out. I have a feeling they will sacrifice a number of people, some may still be alive, but I don't think we will ever get to hear the truth fully. I hope I am wrong, but delaying the inquiry by installing people to chair it who are so close to the establishment is a delay tactic, that is so blatant, I'm surprised there is not more public outcry over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
but delaying the inquiry by installing people to chair it who are so close to the establishment is a delay tactic, that is so blatant, I'm surprised there is not more public outcry over it.

Yes I thought exactly the same thing. I cant believe people are generally apathetic.
There is definitely something in the food we eat, we are becoming zombies.

I honestly thought none of this would ever see the light of day, so every little truth that does eventually come to the surface, is more proof that the depth of depravity enjoyed by some of the people at the very top of government and its institutions knows no bounds.
It shows the psychology of some of the most important people in society. And to me that is ultimately the scariest thing.
The world is literally run by gangsters. Is it any wonder its the way it is?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We all knew about peter hayman - he's no 'Sir' in my books except that so man y of them appear to have been given some honour or another which speaks directly into the upset I felt today over this subject.

On the Max Keiser show a Brit was talking with Max about how endemic this paedophelia seems to run throughoput our/british society. I was mortified - because its the upper classes and a suggestion that their public schools which no-body seems to want to talk about is part of the initiatian of these men into this behaviour and that's the education of our upper classes. It shames our culture to hear this especially when we have the ordinary Joe Public banged to rights over misbehaviour but the knobs in parliament and the upper classes parading this behavour around in and out of our institutions and even home office.

Today cameron announced that conspiratists had better look elsewhere as opposed to the chronis loss of files on 'Westminster paedophiles' whilst shortly after Theresa May admitted that she coulod not say that there had not been a conspiracy to loose the pertinent files on these Westminster MP's and big wig paedophiles. The big one is did M1 5 act on the information given to them - and we know the above peter h certainly would not have acted in any way to risk exposure of his behaviour.

We have a disgusting situation which is shameful and the government is deliberately trying to excuse themselves for their involvement and shield the rest of the men responsible for this crime. Hopefully there is enopugh public anger rising to force them to examine this issue and know they will not get away with a white wash. Personally if it brings down a corrupt and self protecting government Good! These men need to be named and shamed - after all that's what cameron wants for the public so perhaps the public can see his class in the firing line for the crimes they commit.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Apparently the parties were also used to blackmail politicians. The same story is coming out in Japan about Abe's cronies and a gay black mail conspiracy.

I see it as the inevitable crumbling of the ruling cabal. Great news

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I see it as the inevitable crumbling of the ruling cabal. Great news

Not Yet Italy is now being controlled by the Mafia why you think they selected Renzi as a Prime minster to run Italy? cause his a clueless hack when it comes to such issues, so he does what they tell him to do in order to upset Italians.

On sicily now the mafias there enjoy the new incoming slaves. These slaves will be working under harsh conditions. They will be paid less.

This my freind is the modern day slavery.

In the night the old men and wealthiest elites of the class and the mafia members go out to party, but these parties arent the parties you heard these such sites.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hope this trickle becomes a flood... this IS IT, if people don't get upset over endemic pedophilia in the halls of power then I don't know what will.

It would be nice to get some evidence of Satanic ritual abuse and or MK-Ultra type stuff too, that would really open up the floodgates.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Oh dont you worry. There is evidence of Satanic ritual abuse, the reason no one is coming out in public with it is simple because of the threats of kidnapping and sexual threats that they would be receiving.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Some blatant evidence would be nice.. I'm talking a mainstream media blitz...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Now it starts to make a lot more sense. Thanks for posting this, I hadn't read it until now.
The debate around the Dickens' file is absolute bollocks as far as I can see. The paperwork may no longer be around, but there will be people around who knew exactly what it said and who was implicated. Their collusion in this is inexcusable.

If I think back to the days when I worked in social work, I could only imagine what would have happened if, when during an inspection, one of us was unable to find a file. There would have been outrage; someone would have been fired, rafts of new policy would have been drafted to ensure it couldn't happen again, procedures would be implemented to monitor files, mandatory training would have been rolled out for all staff and so on. In other words, it would have been a big deal.

The delaying tactics of Westminister speaks louder than any dossier ever could, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
No one mentions the real elephant in the room. Any connection with Britton is seen as toxic for any potential chair of the historic child abuse enquiry. This is portrayed as if it is because he was the last person to handle the dodgy dossier. There is no mention of his own past regarding criminal sexual activity and his connection to the Elm guest house scandal.

Simon Danczuk MP for Rochdale has described being approached by a leading conservative minister and advised not to name names at a previous enquiry. Another MP who brought up Brittons name was condemned as sullying the name of a noble lord. Perhaps they are waiting for him to pop his clogs and then he can be offered up as some sort of damage limitation scapegoat.

We are also somehow supposed to believe that everything is historic and that there is nothing to see today. The police at the moment say they have 200 charges pending although they were put on hold because of the fear of a media frenzy. I wonder if there will be any movement on that issue. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lastly while I am here let's not forget that other noble scumbag Mandelson...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I suspect there is a very much larger elephant in the room than Brittan who seems reluctant to be too prominent in Westminster politics today although his reign was not regarded as bad as Blairs -

The trouble is that until this matter is dealt with properly and openly people will be wondering about a number of individuals, which doesn't do our politics any good on the world stage, although I also believe that very powerful men from all over the world have urges the size that match their drive to the top.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Problematically, we're left with 2 options:

1) Our security forces are/were incompetent.

2) They knew.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

No one mentions the real elephant in the room. Any connection with Britton is seen as toxic for any potential chair of the historic child abuse enquiry. This is portrayed as if it is because he was the last person to handle the dodgy dossier. There is no mention of his own past regarding criminal sexual activity and his connection to the Elm guest house scandal.

I have heard testimony from Chris Fay, who used to work in child care, and actually was warned by special branch from investigating the paedophiles, he ignored the warnings and subsequently had bullets fired through his kitchen Window. He still speaks out openly against the elite paedophiles, and claims that there is a customs official who has said that he has seen a video of Brittan having sex with an underage boy. It is also claimed that pictures surfaced years ago of Brittan at Elm Guest House naked all but for a maids outfit, with a naked young boy sitting on his lap.
They used to hold "Kings and Queens" nights, which is where all the paedophilia went on.

Here is a whole interview with Chris Fay.....

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 12 Nov 2014 13:56:20 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 12 Nov 2014 13:57:10 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I guess they should make the next james bond a nonce then :p

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

Problematically, we're left with 2 options:

1) Our security forces are/were incompetent.

2) They knew.

Oh they knew, they have always known.
I have no doubt about that at all.
I mean it is one of their tactics to compromise and blackmail politicians. They actively use young boys to compromise the politicians and important people. These things are almost always videotaped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join