It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex MI6 Chief Named As Abuser Of Boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I think I might understand the reasons for this quietness; many of those who contribute to ATS and also happen to be British, have had informal run-ins with the Underground of the British establishment...
Could you elaborate on the structure of this 'Underground'?

...because they are aware of the level of control exerted over all sections of society by perpetrators and affiliated agents. I stress that the 'Underground control network' in Britain is one of the darkest open secrets this world has ever known.
Are you suggesting that there is fairly widespread knowledge in the UK, of unofficial and organised guiding forces?

How did you become familiar with this network?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Otley
James O'Brien is a brilliant journalist, LBC is doing some great work there, credit to their Editor James Rea for pushing the story

BBC 5 live was running an interview on friday with a guy who had been regularly abused back in the 70s/80s in London by what sounded like a similarly high ranking crowd in London..

Can't find the full interview but part of it is here

It is exaro news thats doing the legwork on this, but its James O'Brien that is bringing it into the mainstream where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

- I'm not prepared to elaborate fully on the nitty gritty concerning structure, because it is nothing if not a tangled web that's been woven. There appear to be a few quite powerful influences, factions if you like; however it's a hall of mirrors at the best of times, as the different groups use similar tactics. Often this is clearly deliberate, a sort of counterintelligence procedure designed to undermine those who seek to operate according to the right hand path; smoke without fire, fire without smoke, muddy waters and poisoned wells etc. I do believe there is a strong & psychopathic right-wing group hell-bent on driving this nation into the dirt, to open the doors to even greater globalisation (& the associated opportunities for profiteering which would accompany ascension towards corporate rule). I know for definite that young people in certain socio-economic groups are actively recruited & directed in specific operations by certain types who are quite literally satanic. In fact those who practice a hedonistic or diabolic devotional lifestyle are headhunted due to congruence of belief system with those giving the instructions. Conversely, there are those who have the best interests of the nation and its people in mind - these are the guardians of the national spirit, after a fashion, and t.hey are perfectly well aware of the nature of our collective reality. Discerning who is who becomes fairly easy after a point, but there's always the potential for confusion.

- Yes, many people are aware of strange goings-on, but people in key positions are often made aware that it would be beneficial for them to simply 'Keep calm & carry on'. After reading your question on this point regarding general awareness, I realised that perhaps I overestimated precisely what the level of knowledge is in certain parts of society. To be straightforward about it, the very poor and the very rich are those most keyed in to the various shenanigans, for fairly simple reasons. The middle strata seem quite blinkered in general, and often have to choose to look the other way, or brush off what they see as coincidence - some people prefer to cling to illusions rather than investigate the validity of their consensus paradigm. Just as a side note, I'm not trying to pin anything on the Masons.

- As for my own interaction with some of the groups involved, that's personal, and I'm not willing to talk about it just yet.

Sorry if any of this seems too vague - I'm trying to be polite by replying, but there are many elements that aren't suitable for a general discussion on the subject. I am satisfied, by experience and through cautious research, that there are various groups vying for a hold on the spirit of the nation, for either selfish or altruistic purposes - it's a silent and most secret war.. I love it when people think others are 'paranoid' about these types of situations, because such labyrinthine sagas are stock & trade in spycraft, both national and corporate.

Ciao.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Robert Reynolds

I know for definite that young people in certain socio-economic groups are actively recruited & directed in specific operations by certain types who are quite literally satanic. In fact those who practice a hedonistic or diabolic devotional lifestyle are headhunted due to congruence of belief system with those giving the instructions.
Which socio-economic groups are these? How do you know for definite that these recruitment methods are used? Have you personally witnessed them? You've spoken to people that have been subject to these attempted recruitment methods?

Yes, many people are aware of strange goings-on, but people in key positions are often made aware that it would be beneficial for them to simply 'Keep calm & carry on'.
So you have enough tangible evidence, from a suitably large number of sources to be able to confidently state that nefarious guiding forces are regularly in action against people in 'key positions'? What are these key positions? Politics? Police? Factory supervisors? You've witnessed this or you've collected statements claiming such?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
My initial thoughts on the continuation of involvement in this thread was simply to let it be, it's never worth stirring up mud with people who demonstrate clear bias from the outset. I figured eventually that I can simply add the following:

- It would probably take a three man team of PIs around a year to gather the requisite evidence for an initial hearing on the matter. Due to the sensitive nature of the material gathered, and the connections of some of those involved, if it even got to court it would be a closed door proceeding. What, therefore, can be offered up as satisfactory evidence on a forum having members who hold clear bias?

Besides which, it likely would never get past the investigatory stages anyway - again, owing to the connections of some of those involved.

I know my place, but I know I'm not alone in it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My initial thoughts on the continuation of involvement in this thread was simply to let it be, it's never worth stirring up mud with people who demonstrate clear bias from the outset. I figured eventually that I can simply add the following:

- It would probably take a three man team of PIs around a year to gather the requisite evidence for an initial hearing on the matter. Due to the sensitive nature of the material gathered, and the connections of some of those involved, if it even got to court it would be a closed door proceeding. What, therefore, can be offered up as satisfactory evidence on a forum having members who hold clear bias?

Besides which, it likely would never get past the investigatory stages anyway - again, owing to the connections of some of those involved.

I know my place, but I know I'm not alone in it.

Yes I agree. This simply leads into too many very powerful corridors of power. We will never ever get to the bottom of it.
We will see some "sacrificial lambs" offered up, but never any of the "real" players in geopolitics. Some people are simply above the law. But I still have to say, every single one of these bastards that we do "out" is one less stain on mankind, and hopefully one less lifetime of suffering endured by some poor defenseless child.

I know my place, I have spent a lifetime having my place being clearly forced upon me. But Im tired of being a financial slave, I would like to have some of the months labour income to actually spend on myself. I work 40+ hours a week to pay rent and taxes and have little left for myself. Im slaving away my life for peanuts, and I cannot just sit and take it.
Politics seems to attract the worst narcissists and sociopaths in society. Something needs to be done. The lunatics are literally running the asylum. They proclaim their dictats upon us, because they think they know whats best for everybody.

"Im mad, and Im not going to take it anymore"

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think the crap is finally hitting the fan on the story of pedophilia in the corridors of power. This is from a very conservative but journalistically sound Canadian newspaper.

news.nationalpost.com...

Scotland Yard has been handed a document that contains names of 22 high profile figures, including three serving MPs and three members of the House of Lords, alleged to be involved in the suspected Westminster pedophile ring during the 1970s and 1980s, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Labour MP John Mann has spent months sifting through hundreds of reports from the public about the historic sex abuse cases and has now handed a dossier to the police that suggests up to five paedophile rings were operating at the heart of UK government, each them involving at least one MP.

Of the total number involved — some of whom are now dead and some who are still alive, but not active in Westminster — 14 are Conservative politicians, five are from Labour and three were from other parties. Overall, 13 former ministers are named on the list.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
James bond will be back in :
James bond the spy who touched me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join