It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex MI6 Chief Named As Abuser Of Boys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

With regard to the current situation in the UK I think that children in care homes should be given a voice. As it stands they are forbidden by law to speak out. You couldn't make that up. Perhaps that law should be questioned and brought more into the public domain.

Yes, it is so sick you couldnt make that up. I think Jack Straw is the guy that made that a reality.
And the mainstream media allowed it to happen without recourse.
The MSM has a lot to answer for. They have sat on many of these truths for decades.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well well ...look at this latest breaker , and who is breaking it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

attention drawn away from the real filth , instead deviated to a few screws ,maybe a warder in ireland...conveinient.

good they needed to be bought to justice , but its going to delay things over here.

edit on 13-11-2014 by UKDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKDane
Well well ...look at this latest breaker , and who is breaking it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

attention drawn away from the real filth , instead deviated to a few screws ,maybe a warder in ireland...conveinient.

good they needed to be bought to justice , but its going to delay things over here.

Thanks for adding that to the thread, its all relevant.

Heres a documentary about Medomsley...

Heres a documentary from the early nineties... Its called "The Lost Boys" its about Sidney Cooke, who with some of his friends were found guilty of killing 2 children at their paedophile parties.
What makes this really interesting to watch is the attitudes towards paedophilia back then. I watched it a while back, I think its worth a watch if this is a subject your are interested in finding out more about.

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmThu, 13 Nov 2014 13:45:35 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmThu, 13 Nov 2014 14:58:22 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Heres a link to an interview with Don Hale on LBC London from Tuesday. (with audio)

Revelations About Child Abuse Dossier On LBC

“It was quite explosive really, in terms of what she was showing me; there was a paedophile ring operating within the powers of Westminster, and many of the members were actively supporting the PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) network. I found it quite amazing, and she gradually came in with more and more paperwork.”

“Eventually I was told by the Liberal organisation that somebody would basically put me right, they would come and talk to me about it. And Cyril Smith turned up the very next day.”

James O’Brien: “So, Cyril Smith, MP for Rochdale at the time, turns up, personally, on your doorstep, as a direct result of questions you’d been asking about the contents of these dossiers?”

Don Hale: That’s right. And he was very, very aggressive... He was really pointing fingers, banging on the desk and demanding I hand over all these papers to him. There was no way I was going to do that.

“The following day Special Branch arrived with a gang of policeman, and they again were demanding access to the files, they wanted to take everything away, they were making all sorts of threats.

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmThu, 13 Nov 2014 14:39:51 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Thank you for your ITCCS.org post, I have seen all of Kevin Annette's videos of witness testimony in the "Canada"crimes on Indigenous Peoples. Crimes against humanity,satanic rituals.

I would incourage people to donate money and time toward ITCCS efforts.
A YT search on Alfred Labronte Weber gets you the recent info and very encouraging progress at The Hague ITCCS court cases.

Popes too...just ask Benedict...if you can find him.

Very good thread ALL.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A file on Sir Peter Hayman's 'Intriguing Private Life' is just one of the missing Home Office files that has now been published in the Wanless Report. Another missing file was entitled 'Allegations of Paedophilia at Buckingham Palace'. These were allegations passed from Geoffrey Dickens to Leon Brittan. Reports suggest that the 16 year old from whom the allegations originated was given a job in Canada to work.

I'm paraphrasing this from the twitter account of Mark Watts by the way. It shows more hallmarks of insidious behaviour if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The US version of this is the Franklin Cover up. Look into it, it is nuts. I guess perhaps you guys have gwen towers over on your side of the pond? Could be why everyone is so calm and cool about all the terrible # that goes on in Elite Circles? Maybe frequency bombarding the public and crap in your guy's water, eh? Here's a start link for anyone interested in the Franklin Cover Up, I bet nothing much will happen for you guys in the way of justice, best possible scenario is some low level freak will get hauled off: whatreallyhappened.com...

I find it hilarious people will disregard high ranking officials saying crazy stuff and they disregard Lear and his statements, yet they'll stay far away from any crazy that is actually proveable and goes high into elite circles....yet they still think there could be no possible global conspiracy or secret space program.
The fact there's only three pages to this thread is a fine testament to how many heads like the sand.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was gobsmacked at David Camerons comments in Rotherham.

Saying there is no conspiracy here, essentially look elsewhere.

Documents don't just vanish. Of course he's just a puppet and we know him for what he is but lumping together Child abuse
and missing documents in an area were serious child abuse went on liking it to the tin foil hatters is asanine.

I don't think i've hated anyone more than that man.

Clueless beyond words.
edit on 13/11/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
I was gobsmacked at David Camerons comments in Rotherham.

Saying there is no conspiracy here, essentially look elsewhere.

Documents don't just vanish. Of course he's just a puppet and we know him for what he is but lumping together Child abuse
and missing documents in an area were serious child abuse went on liking it to the tin foil hatters is asanine.

I don't think i've hated anyone more than that man.

Clueless beyond words.

He is protecting his own neck, he is as guilty as those who commit these crimes, by covering it up for them.
Of course hes going to deny everything, and try to bring the whole subject into question.
But hes an idiot, simply a puppet on a string. Politicians arent the sharpest tools in the box, they just have the biggest ego's and psychopathic narcissism complexes. They are so easy to manipulate, because they would sell their own grandmothers for an extra vote.
The whole of politics is about appearances and perceptions, reality hasnt got a damn thing to do with it.
Which is why they try so damn hard to appear "like us". Its why they have the cringe worthy photo opportunities, playing the happy family, when behind closed doors they are doing things like this, or covering up for those that do.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
James O'Brien has really taken this subject and run with it. I hope to buy him a pint one day.
Great interview on LBC today with Mark Watts. With excerpts from "Nicks" testimony regarding what happened at Dolphin Square.
Child abuse by MP's, a victim speaks - LBC

The audio is currently not there although it should be. I will keep checking it.

but heres a small quote...

He said: "One location that I was taken to as a child, where I was both physically and sexually abuse by quite a number of different men.

"All men, all walks of life. Some I will never know who they are, some were very powerful people and some were politicians. Some were very senior, some not so.

"I was 11 at the time and it lasted for quite a number of years after that from about 1979 onwards.

"Private time was purely one-on-one time, where they would pick which one of us they wanted to be alone with. That would change. You'd have to be with a number of men before the time was out.

"You would have to perform various sexual things, but it would always culminate in being raped."

Here's a link to the video of the interview on Exaronews..
exaronews.com

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 14 Nov 2014 12:11:38 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think when you step back and consider this story it unveils some frightening prospects. The fact that the head of the Secret Service, someone so closely affiliated to the very top of the establishment, was a serial paedophile, makes the existence of further conspiracy and mass cover-ups not only feasible but almost expected. Suddenly even the most unbelievable accusations that have been made by victims within the associated operations might have to be taken more seriously by the British public. 2015 is shaping up to be a huge year for this story. I wonder how many of the accusations in this video clip may be revealed to be true by the end of the next year:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
The fact that the head of the Secret Service, someone so closely affiliated to the very top of the establishment, was a serial paedophile, makes the existence of further conspiracy and mass cover-ups not only feasible but almost expected. Suddenly even the most unbelievable accusations that have been made by victims within the associated operations might have to be taken more seriously by the British public.

Exactly!! Thats the scariest thing.
If they are capable of this, they are capable of anything.
It just adds credibility to a lot of the conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Funnily enough, today it has been revealed that the police are investigating a claim that a Tory MP murdered a boy during a sex attack whilst a second boy was murdered in the presence of a Conservative cabinet minister.

Tory MP accused of murder.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As many have said, this is deeper than just the UK. This is global.

There is a TON of smoke here in the US as well.

....of course, you guys in the UK have been essentially "neutered" and can do nothing but scream and shout.
What must happen....people aren't willing to "go there". It isn't apathy (though it is in many ways) it's forced apathy and fear. No one wants to be the one to sacrifice life and limb to eliminate some of this oxygen thieving SCUM.

The day these same allegations are in the mainstream in America, I hope that the people rise up and hang this scum in the streets. It's the ONLY solution, and even then....it will just drive the others further underground. Doesn't matter.....KILL this scum or quit bitching, it's about that simple.

(This post will probably be deleted...I don't care! I am not advocating violence against individuals, I am advocating violence against MONSTERS....they do NOT deserve the life given to them. F them!)

It's either that, or live with it. If we aren't willing to take their monstrous lives how can we ever expect to protect children? Why would we "lock up" these monsters? Get rid of the roaches!

*Over and out to await my T&C violation notice

Some things must be said, regardless the censors....sorry mods

ETA:.....it's a VERY slim hope that I hold onto in regards to America's response when these same allegations are learned about by the majority here. Apathetic, brain-dead, self-absorbed, and unwilling to sacrifice life or limb.

As cliche as it is.....all it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to stand by and do nothing.....besides scream and shout "INJUSTICE". It's almost feigned outrage, from where I sit anyways.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
James O'Brien is a brilliant journalist, LBC is doing some great work there, credit to their Editor James Rea for pushing the story

BBC 5 live was running an interview on friday with a guy who had been regularly abused back in the 70s/80s in London by what sounded like a similarly high ranking crowd in London..

Can't find the full interview but part of it is here

edit on -060030SundayAmerica/Chicago14 by Otley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I personally don't trust the media and believe that just about any news story (certainly big stories like this) are simply part of a propaganda campaign. If it turns out that the 'establishment' have been raping and killing children with regularity and this is revealed through a protracted serialised news story, a large part of society will be deeply affected. It will invoke a tremendous amount of negative feeling that could be manipulated.

This could generate a huge crisis of faith and create opportunities for big changes.

In terms of psychological warfare: it's not fear, but confusion that is the most powerful weapon.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
As many have said, this is deeper than just the UK. This is global.

There is a TON of smoke here in the US as well.

....of course, you guys in the UK have been essentially "neutered" and can do nothing but scream and shout.
What must happen....people aren't willing to "go there". It isn't apathy (though it is in many ways) it's forced apathy and fear. No one wants to be the one to sacrifice life and limb to eliminate some of this oxygen thieving SCUM.

The day these same allegations are in the mainstream in America, I hope that the people rise up and hang this scum in the streets. It's the ONLY solution, and even then....it will just drive the others further underground. Doesn't matter.....KILL this scum or quit bitching, it's about that simple.

(This post will probably be deleted...I don't care! I am not advocating violence against individuals, I am advocating violence against MONSTERS....they do NOT deserve the life given to them. F them!)

It's either that, or live with it. If we aren't willing to take their monstrous lives how can we ever expect to protect children? Why would we "lock up" these monsters? Get rid of the roaches!

*Over and out to await my T&C violation notice

Some things must be said, regardless the censors....sorry mods

ETA:.....it's a VERY slim hope that I hold onto in regards to America's response when these same allegations are learned about by the majority here. Apathetic, brain-dead, self-absorbed, and unwilling to sacrifice life or limb.

As cliche as it is.....all it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to stand by and do nothing.....besides scream and shout "INJUSTICE". It's almost feigned outrage, from where I sit anyways.

I understand your anger, but we cannot become monsters to defeat monsters. That defeats the whole object.
Also many of these "monsters" are actually victims themselves, having suffered generational abuse that runs through families. Many victims become the aggressors and many dont.

I dont advocate killing anybody, unless they are threatening my own life.
And I certainly am not advocating any sort of death penalty. For the simple reason, the justice system so often gets it wrong.

We have to be very careful not to go running for the pitchforks, innocent people will suffer as a result.
Im all for outrage, and for something to be done, but murder? No.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Several people in the thread have stated that they are surprised at the lack of attention being paid to the subject by British members of the ATS community.

I think I might understand the reasons for this quietness; many of those who contribute to ATS and also happen to be British, have had informal run-ins with the Underground of the British establishment, and are quite likely to be shocked to the core by the revelations of how deep this darkest of rivers runs. I think it quite feasible that some British ATSers are quite literally afraid to speak their minds, because they are aware of the level of control exerted over all sections of society by perpetrators and affiliated agents. I stress that the 'Underground control network' in Britain is one of the darkest open secrets this world has ever known.

There is literally a significant danger posed to livelihood, reputation and even health/life, if one finds oneself on the wrong side of the network. Britain is oft-referenced as "...the most watched society in the world", specifically with reference to the number of surveillance cameras, etc. It is important to note that every facet of society here is infiltrated and influenced by extremely dark iforces, channelled through agents who operate with duplicitous impunity - in some regards, we are right to fear. On visiting Texas a couple of years ago, my first trip abroad as an adult, I was continually surprised and overwhelmed by the fresh, clean and natural spirit of much of what I saw and experienced. Britain is a dark place in comparison, with the exception of the beautiful country villages and smaller rural areas.

I myself am a man of faith, and by rights I should not fear; however, I found myself in doubt over whether I should have my say in this thread. Through my experience, I know that I have friends in this society, but I am not naive enough to believe that there is no risk in challenging the dark side of the ancient orders of our society.

I truly hope that we are witnessing the first flailing attempts to rouse the populace to empower a 'sea change', but I know that the enemy within will not go quietly, nor easily, nor without efforts to sabotage and obfuscate.

I hold out hope that those who are able, will pursue these savage monsters to the very gates of Hell, denying them entry until they have faced justice on the plane of the Earth. I offerr what I can, which is a simple prayer and these words, for I have no power in this place. I pray justice for the perpetrators, and comfort for the victims - and a change to the fabric of our society, that we would open our eyes to the bigger picture, and stare down the darkness with bold hearts, side by side.

FITO.

ETA - adding further context.

edit on NovemberSunday14011CST01America/Chicago-060025 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You know, I have talked to a number of colleagues about this issue and they are literally unaware of the events going on, particularly the inquiry.

They have heard about some historical abuse cases, and just associate it with the celebrities that have been arrested or charged. They don't even realise that it involves the establishment. The very people we entrust to look after our best interests.

They are shocked when I explain what is going on, and they really think I'm a bit loony, I'm sure. But, I simply ask them to look it up themselves and come to their own conclusions.

People will definitely start paying attention when the inquiry starts, that's why it's being stalled, can't have the oiks forming a negative opinion and having the opportunity to scrutinise our world.

I hope they hang the depraved Bastards to be honest!!
edit on 16/11/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think it quite feasible that some British ATSers are quite literally afraid to speak their minds, because they are aware of the level of control exerted over all sections of society by perpetrators and affiliated agents.

Like I said, essentially neutered. If the many fear speaking their minds and/or fear digging up evidence against those with power (or perceived power) then they are effectively neutered and nothing more than slaves.
....this is, in part, because those of you in the UK have no way of defending yourselves against threats or attempts on your life (eg....you have no guns)

a reply to: OneManArmy

Also many of these "monsters" are actually victims themselves, having suffered generational abuse that runs through families. Many victims become the aggressors and many dont.

Therein lies the difference between us. I care not. I "get it" but I don't give a sh#t. SNUFF OUT the monsters, else they will keep doing what they do. It's a simple thing.

I dont advocate killing anybody, unless they are threatening my own life.

Again, therein lies the difference between you and I. I advocating killing monsters who ruin (and/or take) the lives of others, especially the most innocent among us (children)....I have no objection to it and would gladly be the executioner. I would sleep BETTER at night knowing such monsters were being eliminated from our planet. They serve no purpose here but to destroy.
It might not be directly affecting you or I, but indirectly it does. Those ruined lives continue "the cycle" of violence and abuse. At some point, that line must be severed.

We have to be very careful not to go running for the pitchforks, innocent people will suffer as a result. Im all for outrage, and for something to be done, but murder? No.

I didn't say let's just run out with the pitchforks. Evidence must be gathered. Go from there. I also agree that the justice system often gets it wrong, it's why we must be very careful and analyze the evidence thoroughly before going forward.

And...."murder". Meh, some would say "murder is murder"....I disagree. I say, it depends on who or WHAT you do it to.
Again, I have no problem with snuffing out monsters....if that makes me a "monster", so be it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join