It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex MI6 Chief Named As Abuser Of Boys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I guess they should make the next james bond a nonce then :p

LMAO, that is funny.

I would love to see that.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: midicon

I suspect there is a very much larger elephant in the room than Brittan who seems reluctant to be too prominent in Westminster politics today although his reign was not regarded as bad as Blairs -

The trouble is that until this matter is dealt with properly and openly people will be wondering about a number of individuals, which doesn't do our politics any good on the world stage, although I also believe that very powerful men from all over the world have urges the size that match their drive to the top.

Indeed, claims have been made about Lord Mountbatten, that there was a young boy on his boat when it was blown up by the IRA. Claims have been made against Prince Andrew too. Ted Heath has been named, and Lord McAlpine and Derek Laud were first named back in the 90's by Scallywag magazine. The article has finally found its way onto the internet. After it was originally D-Noticed(for national security)What a joke eh? Link to Scallywag article
They are just claims, and must be treated as such. With that said, a lot of these claims are finally proving to be true.
I can guarantee that no member of the royal family will ever be punished, even if one of them may be the most prolific kiddy fiddler in history. Those that cover up the crimes of these monsters are just as guilty as those that perform these disgusting acts. Their inaction allows more children to have their lives destroyed.
edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 12 Nov 2014 14:09:48 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

And heres Leon Brittan being named in Parliament as a paedophile...

edit on 201411America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 12 Nov 2014 14:21:12 -06001114 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

I saw that picture of Brittan in the maids outfit. The young boy looked about 10 years old...maybe younger I can't recall. This was online quite recently. It may have been shown on a Youtube video.

edit on 12-11-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I guess they should make the next james bond a nonce then :p

The next James bond...... title "Titillating the Crown"

James will be having sex with underage boys when he must save the whole shebang from being exposed as a pedophile kingdom.

Oh and they replace Money penny with a boy scout.
edit on 12-11-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

you sir i like

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Would like to add this video too... I think its one video that people need to see.
Only then can you make up your own mind, her testimony seems very sincere to me.
And if true, the implications are literally "crazy".
I watched the whole video, and its one of the most disturbing videos Ive watched.

This isnt just a UK thing, this is global. From the boys town nebraska scandal, to the Canadian scandals, the Australian scandals, Joris Demink - Holland, Belgium, Eastern European sex slaves, Japan and on and on and on.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie

you sir i like

Thank you!!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I think people do get upset over things like this, but feel helpless to change anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: transola

I think people do get upset over things like this, but feel helpless to change anything.

I dont understand why, these sick bastards are a very very small minority, in the grand scheme of things.
We are just so brainwashed and controlled by fear we dont realise we hold all the trump cards.
The only thing these psychopaths fear is organisation. Which is why special branch's "Special Demonstrations" squad actively infiltrated organisations that were anti establishment. Stealing the names of dead babies and having children with "activists", only to vanish on the new mothers.

Like I said before, there MUST BE something in the food. Scandal after scandal is unfolding before our very eyes, like never before.
We are becoming desensitized by all the scandals and are starting to just accept it as normal.
We roll over and accept our fate, we accept that the people that live of the hard work of the nation and perform these vile atrocities in our name and on our tax money. Money that is earned in sweat and blood and tears of the masses.

We would rather get into a total frenzy about how the red side is worse than the blue side or vice versa.

There really is an awakening going on in the world, lots of dark secrets are coming to light, and social media is becoming a vast beast connecting people around the world in a way they have never been before. The awakening is the internet.
And you say they are powerless?

They say dont believe everything you read on the internet, which is common sense.
You wouldnt believe everything you read in the newspaper either, would you?

And you certainly wouldnt believe everything you see on Fox news.
And you would be a fool to believe any god damn politician, the way their lies and excesses have proven to be endemic throughout the cancer on society calling itself government.

Knowledge is power, and the internet is a source of vast knowledge and manpower.
To think we are powerless is crazy. IMHO.
Does it mean we have to get off our lazy arses and do something about it instead of making excuses why we cant?

Yes... Thats where our problems lie.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Following one of the OP's links to material on the original parliamentary questions that arose in 1981 as to why Sir Peter Hayman was not charged, along with board members of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange), I came across, what, for me, is the first credible indication that murder, perhaps ritualized murder, of children, was also on the minds of some of these elite paedophiles.

I was aware of the allegations, of course. They come up over and over again online, but I had never, until now, seen a reference to this sort of thing that referred to police confirmation of evidence of interest in this activity, in this elite set of people.

One simply shudders.

exaronews.com...

edit on 12-11-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
A few have posted that the "truth will out" eventually...sooner or later ect

The truth will only come out when decent people of this country ( i know Paedophilia is worldwide ) stand up together and demand answers,

As a victim of institutional abuse aged 7 , my blood burns with fire to see these filthy scum covering their tracks , setting up people , for instance dave lee travis ...for groping a tit ffs!!...or feigning memory loss , Grevile janner anyone?
Despite claiming to now suffer from dementia, Janner was running his office as per normal in the House of Lords until only a few weeks ago and is quite incredibly still allowed to vote on matters of UK government and constitutional law.
or dying of old age.
www.theguardian.com...

It goes deeper than a hand on a tit , a cheeky tap on the ass , sexual abuse and murdering our children ,
These monsters infested the mid 1970's-90's and we know its still going on right?

Strangely enough alot of attention is centered on our dear old maggie thatchers chums , politicians ,pops stars , actors ,police ,attorneys it goes on and on,
thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...

There is ALOT to be unearthed and i for one will carry on my twice amonth journey to parlament square to shout my head off ,i'll keep on posting on relevant sites untill i drop dead.

So please good folks , spread the word , more people =bigger voice.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Quite frankly disgusted in the country I live in .. What makes it worse is my countries government continues to cover it all up still and the abuse is still going on now. And people wonder why I've only voted once in my life. What angers me is there sheer ignorance of the general public. If their kids school teacher, a trainer of family friend were a pedo they would be screaming to high heavens. THEIR/MY country leaders are committing these crimes and the general public just don't care or are not really interested

And what finally does it for me is the press .. An article like this should be blowing up all over the Internet and news rooms .. What's on the front page of a good old British tabloid (a paper for the dumb masses) is Kim Kardashian showing off her fat arse and something about a Brit tv presenter getting married. It's f@!?ing joke

Hmm I'd also expect a story like this should be a lot more popular on ATS. But I suppose being a British related story not many are interested

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKDane

Dane the only problem with spreading the word is that no one cares. People are more interested in what's on the tv tonight or who is shagging who. Then the news companies throw out an immigration headline to make sure the masses keep their anger concentrated on one particular subject

I'll eat my own shoes if the truth EVER comes out ..

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I think they'd care if they got only 50% of the picture my friend.

There's alot of inter-twining going on, for instance , we got the good old BBC ,we pay them £145 for a license fee.

The same BBC that was and still is infested with filth , well i'll consider my £145 saved , im not paying a potential scumbags wage or funding their agenda ridden newscasts , if enough folk took that action , im just saying ,not suggesting , i think we'd be getting closer to at least some truth there , cos money is BOSS right.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKDane

Oh don't worry I know what you mean I just think the general public just don't have the brain power nor are they willing to look for infomation themselves unless it's spoon fed by the tabloid the public just won't care it's absolutely disgusting

I might just join you at Parliament square one day and shout my head off too

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't like the way some threads like this one just stay quiet. There's loads of Brits on ATS we should be going crazy over this ..

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't think this is just people in positions of power. 'They' are not what I would call human and their minions are all around us. It may not be accurate to suggest that 'they' are amongst us; rather that we are amongst them. They feed on negative energy and this is the fundamental truth as to what paedophilia is about. Only those at the very highest level (the elite if you like) may get the chance to feed on the purest energy. The further down you go - the less pure.

Old-fashioned superstitions or ancient truths?

You have been told not to believe in God and the Devil and demons and so on - 'they' have told you this.

Accurate figures of how many children leave care and then seemingly disappear - I believe - would give a better idea of how big this problem is.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I watched the 'Toos' video and I can't say what I think as I am not sure as to her veracity. She does seem sincere but who can say. I may give it another listen although not today as my brain can only take so much.

People talk about the one percent and the oligarchy and all that stuff. The truth is that there is something wrong with a lot of human beings. I couldn't even begin to guess the percentage. All over the world children are being raped and murdered. We may talk about the likes of Brittan and systemic abuse and I hate those people but what about the never ending conflicts in the world that gave us the likes of Bosnia and Rwanda...

The real elephant in the room is a world with an unknown percentage of sad sadistic bastards that need to be strung up by the balls and slowly roasted over an open fire.

With regard to the current situation in the UK I think that children in care homes should be given a voice. As it stands they are forbidden by law to speak out. You couldn't make that up. Perhaps that law should be questioned and brought more into the public domain.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Following one of the OP's links to material on the original parliamentary questions that arose in 1981 as to why Sir Peter Hayman was not charged, along with board members of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange), I came across, what, for me, is the first credible indication that murder, perhaps ritualized murder, of children, was also on the minds of some of these elite paedophiles.

I was aware of the allegations, of course. They come up over and over again online, but I had never, until now, seen a reference to this sort of thing that referred to police confirmation of evidence of interest in this activity, in this elite set of people.

One simply shudders.

exaronews.com...

Yes I agree, when I got into the whole "truth seeking" thing, the one thing that really got me saying "something has to be done" is the sexual abuse and "ritual sacrifice" of children. Over the years it has been dismissed as conspiracy theories, and even this week after the whitewash report was released saying no evidence could be found of a cover up, there was David Cameron, still calling it conspiracy theories. Himself accused of covering up for Kenneth Clarkes groping of Ben Fellows, by making sure the Cook Report video of the incident just disappeared while he was Chief of Corporate Communications(sleaze eradicator) at Carlton Communications.
I really hope that the satanic ritual abuse of children is just a "conspiracy fantasy", but many of the abuse victims keep saying they were used in rituals. Deep inside, my instincts are telling me its true. Im just desperate to put some valid evidence together, but its really hard to find. That doesnt mean it doesnt exist, as I have found some very compelling information. Just like the Toos interview.

Many people cant face a truth so dark, they shy away from truths like these hoping it will all go away, but until we stand side by side with the victims and show them our support, they will never really find the courage to speak out against these criminals. This is going to take a really organised effort to put right decades or more of suffering for the most vulnerable and defenseless members of our society.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

Accurate figures of how many children leave care and then seemingly disappear - I believe - would give a better idea of how big this problem is.

They dont keep those figures, conveniently. The scale of this problem is pretty large, which is why certain records are not kept. We just have the scapegoating of pakistani gangs instead. To divert us from the bastards at the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join