It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable proof God exists\ does not exist AND who He blesses\ does not bless\ I need help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
a reply to: Woodcarver

Oh but reductio ad absurdums do that quite well.

a common form of argument which seeks to demonstrate that a statement is true by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its denial, or in turn to demonstrate that a statement is false by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its acceptance

lets test that out. okay, god is eternal. god requires no creation. furthermore god is by modern definition THE most sophisticated entity in existence, being capable of creating and controlling an entire universe for a few billion years or more. this implies a certain amount of organization does it not? a certain amount of intelligent design? but no. god is exempt from the very principle that supposedly proves him.

how is that for some abductio ad absurdum?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You think you're funny. Do you think I like looking at a dogs butthole? What kind of person are you? You add zero value I've asked for simply playing a fool and a joker. Why don't you offer me a positave contribution or go mess around on someone elses thread!

Where the heck are the moderaters!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

What ok whatever man! What I asked for was a story of a blessing\miracle or tradgedy\loss and how it relates to your religion.

I will make my own conclusions after conduct thorough research! Honestly did you read my opening post? Ok well please read it again carefully this time. I'm not argung its just you are NOT helping! It looks like you only read the title! (Its a bit misleading BUT all the info is in the post. I do NOT recall asking for proof of anything. I don't need proof I need a story so I can do research!

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good and bad things happen to people of all religions, faiths and beliefs. The difference is that Christians tend to attribute such things directly to their own personal God. Get a job after searching for a year? "God gave it to me to bless me!". Car breaks down because you put 200k miles on it without changing the oil? "God did it to teach me a lesson!"

The closest "religion" I'd come to would be theistic Satanism, and I've had the same life experiences as anyone else. As a matter of fact, my life circumstances are alot better than most.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Thanks that's an awesome event. Probabally you only felt like 0.0000000000000000000001% of God's power if not less. Of course that's speculation, what to you think?

Thank you for the testimony.

I will analize the data but it looks like it could be a genuine respons from the Christian God to a genuinely sincere prayer! You are a Christian right? Sorry if I missed that part

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Thanks budd I got that under advisement but I will make my own conclusions after some hard, thorough research and post them here.

I'm still after some real lfe stories though, good or bad

Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I'm still after some real lfe stories though, good or bad

I had to have surgery once. Satan was watching over me, so it went fine and now I'm better!
See how easy it is?
My dad was in a motorcycle accident once, but he lived. Satan must have been protecting him!
My mom has a bad allergy. Satan must be testing her, so that when she dies, she'll be rewarded in the afterlife for her suffering!
I can do this all day.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

You seem to be taking offence my friend when none is offered. How very synonymous with Christianity. It's called having a crack, im Glaswegian, we like to poke fun at reality.

To answer your query, I'm the kind of person that questions my surroundings and askes why as opposed to accepting the contrary gibberish that is Christianity in all its many guises. And not just Christianity but all organised religion in general!

That dogs butthole according to the Bible is a creation of God, so why you would take offence is quite frankly beyond me. Do you think God finds Dogs bums offensive? Or is it the fact that the image of our lord and saviour appears to be in such an abstract location?

You asked for a miracle i provided you with such. Jesus on the back end of a dog, that's about miraculous as it gets.

What about the above image hopefully that one is more tolerable and does not offend your Christian sensibilities. Personally i find it Pantastic myself!

edit on 11-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I was not gonna tell the story again but since many are not wanting to look crazy on here i will set the bar for them. At 5 i was thrown into a camp fire (sacrificed to A false god) i was killed flesh burnt off my bones but about an hour later i woke to a man named Jesus holding me and said he was my son. It goes on and on with series of test and many spirits came later and continue to talk with me today there seems to be two sides theyy come from and both are in competition for man. The only spirits to witness the event were about 4 or 5 and truth was among them so just ask yourself if what i say is true and if any of them are with you they will tell you if it happened.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Thanks I will anallize your information

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Nice dude, thanks. Ats sux!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks that's an awesome event. Probabally you only felt like 0.0000000000000000000001% of God's power if not less. Of course that's speculation, what to you think?

It was quite amazing, and life changing. I would agree God didn't reveal hardly any of his true power to me. Your percentage is probably a to high lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: deadeyedick

Nice dude, thanks. Ats sux!

Watch the heavy spring on that door on your way out. It has a tendency to slam, and hit you on the ass.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Dude you are WORSE than a Christian!

And that's saying something. You like looking at dogs buttholes? Good for you. Please tell us what other buttholes you like looking at since they are all God's creations?

And tell us what else you like to do with buttholes (since you brought it up) just remember to include your religion and occupation, thanks.

You know its people like you who screw everything up for all of us.

As a Christian I have helped many sick and needy peiple unconditionaly and loved my family. You probabally beat yous!or at least educate them about buttholes!

Anyway whaever I'm off to the circus to find more serious people than most of you on ats!

Where the heck are the moderators?

By the way you are doing what they want you to do to Christians. Just think about that!

People like you always need someone to hate on.

Hope you change, thanks for nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You leave dude, this is MY house!

Oh moderators getting here soon? To much heavy petting going on people getting excited over a Cristian asking too many questions! Have to derail the badass Christian ASAP or he's gonna do some serious damage! Careful Christian coming through everyone get your pitchforkes and torches!

Shame on you beating down on a helpless defenseless Chrisian but I guess that's what years of media brainwashing is gonna do to you.

Puppet?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ats sux!

Your own words. You say that, insulting not only the owners and staff, but also the membership, and you get upset and self righteous when someone calls you on it? I'm sure Jesus is quite proud of you right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Thanks for the info. Gods power is real and we are being prepped to receive 100% one day because of Jesus. Be patient saints your redemption draweth nigh.

This part is not for you ServantOfTheLamb #(Sorry for all the rapists and crackheads because unless you turn to Jesus you will be consumed in Gods power. The way some members behave on ats it they are constantly unwilling to repent, well no one misses a pain in the *ss do they?

Jesus will avenge us who you oppress us He is strong, too strong. No man (don't care who you are can oppose Him)

Join him (its the right thing to do) and pay for your many many crimes. See if your smooth talk will save you on the day.

Still waiting for moderators to delete some of these peope from my thread!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

"Dude you are WORSE than a Christian!"

Why thank you kind Sir i'll take that for the back handed compliment it most obviously is!

"And that's saying something. You like looking at dogs buttholes? Good for you. Please tell us what other buttholes you like looking at since they are all God's creations?"

I don't like not looking at dogs buttholes if that's what you mean? Most especially so when they contain the image of Jesus, personally i find it to be hilarious that someone out there managed to find the time to associate their dogs behind with our lord's image. If that's not symbology that represents todays take regarding Christianity i don't know what is.

"And tell us what else you like to do with buttholes (since you brought it up) just remember to include your religion and occupation, thanks."

Dude please tell "us" your not a closet homophobe because again that is synonymous with Christianity or at least their ruling class aka priesthood? Although this new pope seems to be coming round to the concept that people's sex lives are their own prerogative.

"You know its people like you who screw everything up for all of us."

People like me??? Can i offer you a shovel or a spade?

"As a Christian I have helped many sick and needy peiple unconditionaly and loved my family. You probabally beat yous!or at least educate them about buttholes!"

So because I do not subscribe to your way of thinking I must therefore beat my family and do what I can only suspect you mean is unimaginable things to there nether regions? So sad!

"Anyway whaever I'm off to the circus to find more serious people than most of you on ats!"

Goodbye i'm sure you will be sadly missed! All the best and all that jazz!

"Where the heck are the moderators?"

People are allowed to have opposing opinions and then discuss them, that's what this site is all about. If I have somehow offended your overtly Christian sensibilities by displaying an image of a dogs bum i do apologise. I can only suggest hitting the report button and letting the moderators decide if there is a breach of TnC.

"By the way you are doing what they want you to do to Christians. Just think about that!"

This should be interesting, who's "They"? And don't say TPTB or Illuminati considering they are most lightly responsible for the inception of said religion. So pray tell who "They" are and how I am doing what they want me to do to Christians?

"People like you always need someone to hate on."

I don't hate you if anything i pity you truth be told.

"Hope you change, thanks for nothing."

I hope the world changes for the better, and I hope you learn a little understanding and humility toward you fellow Man!

edit on 11-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes dude have you seen the thread drift and off topic posts I'm facing here? Talk about disrespecting ats! I'm desperate to get back on topic but anyone who wants to help me does not want to hear all the other cr#p too do they?

Whatever. Yes and ithe bad guy?

Says you who has NOT helped me and given me a TRUE life story?

Why don't you just get the hell off my thread, huh and let me have what I want?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Matthew 5

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

Like I said. I'm sure Jesus is quite proud of you right now.

In response to your last post to me: I tried to help you out, and kept my mouth shut, until you insulted all of ATS, myself included, because no one wants to have their data analyzed by you. BTW. This is not YOUR house, sir. You are a guest here, just like the rest of us.

edit on 11/11/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join