It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia does not war, nor does she fear it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Weird. America is consistently the number one manufacturer and exporter of weapons. Guess we're the bad guys by your definition

www.therichest.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They aren't invading Ukraine. They are defending Russians and Ukrainians in Ukraine from genocide from a corrupt government.

So how come Russia isn't allowed to ignore sovereignty even though America does it constantly.

Very very nice hypocritical arguments. The propaganda is strong in you.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Wouldn't be on it.

Since no one knows how much black market weapons are sold through the Russian mob.

Then considering China's form of government no one knows how much they really spend.

But I guess some people would rather live in the twilight zone, and believe Russia is a saint.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So you think America doesn't manufacture the must guns? That America doesn't sell the most guns?

We have the largest industries for arms manufacturing and the largest defense budget by a long shot. You really think Russia outproduced us?

Russia isn't a saint. I never said that. I'm saying America isn't.

Weak arguments. Try harder. America isn't a benevolent nation any more than Russia.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So you think America doesn't manufacture the must guns? That America doesn't sell the most guns?

Nope.

Russia, and China does.

Hell with Chinas slave labor alone.

I guess one should ignore the prefered weapon of terrorist, and communist alike is the AK-47.

Last time I checked evil 'America'' doesn't make those.

edit on 1-11-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Turq1

why would you want to see nukes fly? are you #ed in the head or is your ego just that big

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

I failed to find the comments listed in the OP's list.

Nice speech, high qualified politician.

I sincerely regret that we have no candidates with such qualities aiming for 2016 in the American political system.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We've armed so many rebel groups that became terrorists it's not even funny. We're even doing it in modern times.

freedomoutpost.com...

We did it with Iraq, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, and many others.

We have created an endless cycle of war for benefit of the military industrial complex. Are you denying that? There's tons of evidence from history.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So what ?

I have had enough of the selective 'outrage'.

Considering Russia,China,North Korea, Britian,France and other countries sell arms.

I guess everyone should just ignore that FACT.

And just demagogue the US.

What ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Lol. America's just the worst offender by far. Russia and China haven't done any regime changes in a while now. America has done several since 2003. Wake up man. We were once a great nation. We are now the worst nation in the world for imperialism. We make the Soviet Union look reasonable by comparison.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They aren't invading Ukraine. They are defending Russians and Ukrainians in Ukraine from genocide from a corrupt government.

You mean the one they just recently elected.

And please show me where they purposely killed the civilian population, because I think you are forgetting that Ukraine only shelled where separatists were holed up...that just so happened to be in major civilian areas. So the sad part of war is you will have casualties that aren't always military.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We've armed so many rebel groups that became terrorists it's not even funny. We're even doing it in modern times.

And how many of those terrorist groups do not use the Russian AK as the weapon of choice, so essentially Russia is doing a better job than the US arming groups that became terrorists.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Russia and China haven't done any regime changes in a while now.

That's because they have nothing to offer as an incentive for regime changes.

You really don't see anyone wanting to have the same so called freedoms that Russia and China offer their citizens.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

After being absent for a while now, I cannot help it and break my "silence" because of this.

Yes you are right, but on the other hand, we all know what happens to countries that do not want the western democracy either. It gets brought to them by force unlike what China/Russia would do.
American freedom/democracy? I just cannot help it but laugh.

I see you are still an active anti-Russian vocalist, you never really take any break from it, do you now?
edit on 629k2014Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Lol. So shelling civilians is OK when the good guys do it?

"Human Rights Watch interviewed more than a dozen people who witnessed or became victims of artillery, mortar, and rocket attacks that killed or injured civilians in populated areas. Many of the attacks appeared to be indiscriminate, in that they did not or could not distinguish between civilians and combatants, Human Rights Watch said. Indiscriminate attacks violate international humanitarian law, or the laws of war."

m.hrw.org...

Looks like the US backed Ukrainian regime is indiscriminately killing civilians.

Seriously America is not some angelic savior. I'm sorry that you can't see it. You'll realize it eventually when the police state is in full force or when WW3 starts. We are a fascist imperialist power now. There's no doubt about it. Our democracy is a sham. Our government suppresses dissension. Corporations and government are indistinguishable (a key indicator of fascism). We impose our will against other nations with barely a thought.

Are we full blown fascist? Not yet. We're most of the way there. By the time most Americans realize it, it will be far too late. Just look at history.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I see you are still an active anti-Russian vocalist, you never really take any break from it, do you now?

Here at least get this straight...I am not anti Russian as in the people of Russia, but I strongly disagree with their leader and his trying to reform the old Federation.

It gets brought to them by force unlike what China/Russia would do.

Sure Russia and China do not use force to against others just there own.

Unless we look at what China has been up to in the Sea of China. And well as for Russia, just look at what it has done to their neighbors.

But your right neither of them use force to push their brands of what one calls freedom. Or should I say lack of.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Lol. So shelling civilians is OK when the good guys do it?

Good try but that isn't what I said is it?

You see if they wanted to just shell and kill civilians they could have by shelling any and every town or village near them, but the fact they only shelled areas with separatists proves they weren't just killing civilians.

Looks like the US backed Ukrainian regime is indiscriminately killing civilians.

And yet you seem to overlook something...

During an August 20-22, 2014 visit to Luhansk, under siege by Ukrainian armed forces, Human Rights Watch interviewed more than a dozen people who witnessed or became victims of artillery, mortar, and rocket attacks that killed or injured civilians in populated areas. Many of the attacks appeared to be indiscriminate, in that they did not or could not distinguish between civilians and combatants, Human Rights Watch said.

www.hrw.org...

Which shows that the separatists are hiding among civilians and have been since this conflict started.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

news.sky.com...

Seriously America is not some angelic savior. I'm sorry that you can't see it.

And I have never said it was, and I am sorry you have no clue as to what your saying concerning me and the what I think about the US.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Too many people on ATS wanting war and death, Sad times when people want the nukes to fly.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So just like the recent genocide in Palestine which was also a human Rights violation and war crime?

You're a rabid supporter of Israel too right?

When you corner people they tend to fight back. Keep defending the genocidal fascists
. They won't give you a prize when they come for their own people. I'm sure you'll cheer when I get put in the camp though :p

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yep different Predictors, etc have always pointed to the point where eventually the United State, and or allies go into a full war vs. Russia, and possibly old USSR Allies. Some have said it would be a total everything but nuclear and half of the people of the world would die in that war. Others have said that it would be a no holds bar war where only a few living in the ground would survive, ala Fallout series kind of future. The question is how long can it be put off, and is there a way to ease tensions, especially with Putin getting bolder and bolder, and The US under Obama appearing weaker and weaker. That side of the world Russia/Asia, etc has always been the type to attack an enemy if it appears weak. But back off when the leader of the other side appears Strong/crazy like he would follow through with all of his threats, and maybe some more. Reagan made people in the USSR fear the US, Obama makes them want to invade the US. This is not a Democrat vs. Republican thing. This is something else entirely.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join