It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia does not war, nor does she fear it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

No, it was an explaining about what he thinks it means, and he could be right.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin is a man with great Wisdom.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

In a nutshell, yes. But the crazies that run the show have their own bunkers, its not like they risking their own lives. So they don't care of 2/3 the world dies. They probably think that be a good thing.

After Putin was put into office he turned on both his Masters who financed his political campaign and his Allies. I believe it's possible that he has also turned on TPTB.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It was more a reading between the lines.

Maybe you should have read the lines instead of between them.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Perhaps another member can pick out the relevant bits for me.

The OP source is zerohedge.com, so it isn't a big surprise it says something different than the actual speech.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Russia does not war, that is a lie. nor does she fear it, this is the truth.

here since the USSR break up. the russian federation military wars and involvement.

now if you want to go back even further. i counted 40 from 1900 to now. and that doesn't include war on it's own people where stalin surrounded villages and blew them off the map.

List of wars involving Russia

Putin a true politician, speaking half truths.

edit on 31-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Or he could be wrong.

I'm all for discussing somebodies well-formed opinion on Putin. But only if that "somebody" is the originator of the post and it is really HIS (her) opinion. That is clearly not the case. We now assume - ASSUME - that the citation / extract in the OP is based on a speech by Putin. There is no clear evidence for it. We're discussing nonsense.

I'm out.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes it will be bad idea for all but if US cannot protect itself against 18 terrorist in planes flying within its borders what if 10 cities in US suddenly exploded in nuclear devastation without any missile trail. Will US risk further destruction by attacking Russia under the presumption it made the attack or will it capitulate.

US has sanctioned Russia from rest of world. There are 8000 nuclear reasons why that is not a good idea.

I've always thought that this scenario (also depicted in the TV show "Jericho") is the most likely scenario. Using old military strategies and old war tactics aren't where things are going to go. The next "big one" (wherever it might be) will most likely be something we've never seen before. The military refers to such things as "asymmetric warfare". A "Jericho" scenario in the US would be the most crippling, if that's the global elite's desire.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I love it seems like someone grew a pair finally!!! a reply to: glend

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This speech by Putin sounds like one a couch would give his losing football team. Try and rally them around him blaiming everything on others. It also gives him more of an excuse to continue to nationalise companies. It sure paints a gloomy picture for Russia. Putin needs to hope he has enough cash to keep the pay outs rolling and his grip on power secure.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing your ideas come to fruition . The MIB do not concern me at all as with my workmates bemused looks when i mention this site . I guess it only takes one spark to start a bushfire , but how you light up both sides of the religious fence is one big hurdle i can see . But good luck and keep me posted .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Exactly. I could be a really tough guy and run my mouth if I know I don't have to do any of the fighting.

I said it before, Leaders only know how to make war because the wrong people die. The regular soldier and the regular person

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

All of Putins speeches, while the words are aimed at the west, are geared for home consumption. Putin had to shift focus in 2012 with his rigged elections. Refocusing attention away from the home front is what Putin had left before bringing down the military hammer on his own people.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This one sounds pretty geared towards America. He's saying stop being a bully.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I believe we are a race of evil and greed because of how we were manipulated to worship money or currency of any kind, since the very beginning. I believe that any alien race that have been seen visiting earth has zero currency and they all evolved by bartering and technologically advancing purely to benefit eachother. The way we live here and why we probably get visited so much is because how unlike them we are. They want to see and study how a race of the same type could possibly be destroying their own kind and own planet so they can teach the rest of the universe the horrors of the human species.

I have no idea how any leader or anyone with power could ever even think that MAD could be an option. It's like a bully saying if he can't have it I'll destroy it all so no one can ever. I really hope we make it to the stars before we destroy our beautiful Earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

I choose sin over responsibility it doesn't speak to me in the way they would Prophets like yourself.

Oh no TheProphetMark, I am neither a prophet nor sinless, the taste I got was because another person prayed for me is all, and Yahshua (her name for JC) answered her call, not mine. Perhaps before we can help others we need first help ourselves. So we can be lights that shine in the darkness. But time runs short so waste no time, you can break through if you want too, I know it. You will be in my prayers.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Who's the bully that wants it all in your post? Ir's rather vague.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: Xcathdra

This one sounds pretty geared towards America. He's saying stop being a bully.

Interesting for Putin to lecture the US on being a bully while its invading Ukraine and sending warplanes into sovereign territory of other nations.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Russia does not war ??

Tell that to Ukraine.

Then tell that to the Syrians getting killed by russian helicopters, and ak 47s, and rpgs.

I guess ignore the weapopns systems, and nuclear technology it sells to Iran.

I guess ignore the Russian mob state that is one of the worlds largest arms dealers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join