It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
"Notice that despite the caption, he DOES say it takes them 45 years to get here" That isn't true, on the video it is displayed that he meant "45 seconds, not 45 years."

Already covered here...I forget on what page, but we did establish that he indeed meant 45 minutes not years..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

As Im nearly 50 course I know I have hundreds from my childhood. Wasnt the point I was making! I was commenting about why some are all dark and grainy as though deliberately done that way to make photos appear old and yet ones showing hand are in colour. Have you got any comments to make on the pproportions? Before you ask yes I do know size of baby's head as mother. Seems to be a lot oof people on ATS who rather than add something prefer to try and be clever d**ks. Feel a rant coming on!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

the control panel has laser light look about it, ive saturated the colors a little to compensate for any photo color degradation due to age

a control panel that looks like smoke and lasers how odd..

im still trying to pull the reflection , so far in my attempts , and given that the lights in the picture are reflections of an internal environment one of those light looks like its at the edge of an almond shaped eye .. still trying to isolate it ..

funbox

edit on 23-10-2014 by funbox because: wolf b

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

As Im nearly 50 course I know I have hundreds from my childhood. Wasnt the point I was making! I was commenting about why some are all dark and grainy as though deliberately done that way to make photos appear old and yet ones showing hand are in colour. Have you got any comments to make on the pproportions? Before you ask yes I do know size of baby's head as mother. Seems to be a lot oof people on ATS who rather than add something prefer to try and be clever d**ks. Feel a rant coming on!

Rants should go in the rant forum..proportions? Well im not sure...I do see that the body looks withered and shrunken like a raisin...making it look smaller than when the creature was alive perhaps?

And lets not forget the size of human hands varies drastically...my buddy has HUGE hands...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

the control panel has laser light look about it, ive saturated the colors a little to compensate for any photo color degradation due to age

a control panel that looks like smoke and lasers how odd..

im still trying to pull the reflection , so far in my attempts , and given that the lights in the picture are reflections of an internal environment one of those light looks like its at the edge of an almond shaped eye .. still trying to isolate it ..

funbox

Looks almost like a hologram panel of some sort?

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

best I could do , not exactly conclusive , but pictures from space are offen plagued with odd reflections, the three lights seem like internals , on the given, that this is a picture taken from the outer atmosphere of an alien planet

going to have a poke about the others

funbox

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
with the confirmation of this man and his career, we should be far more prepared to accept his statement.
while I admit some of the pictures are not great (and I too am really snippy with the camera guy for not doing more) we have to accept that these images and the descriptions he gives, are what were given to him.

he clearly believes it absolutely.

while I'm sure there are masks and prosthetics out there that look similar, it is not evidence that this is fake.
im sure i can find a mask or prosthetic that looks like any one of you. but that doesn't prove you are fake.

as I said in private to someone else about this topic, no matter what evidence we find, it will all come down to what you believe.
the only certainty would be to see one land and have a chat with an entity.

of course, with the production skills and potential tech we have now, would even that be enough evidence?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: Spiro

I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show. I'd love to believe what he is saying is true, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

By the way, I say this as someone who has seen one of these things up close, in broad daylight. Not what is in the pictures, but something not of human engineering.

LOL so the man produces photographs and you producing nothing yet we're to believe you?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: Spiro

I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show. I'd love to believe what he is saying is true, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

By the way, I say this as someone who has seen one of these things up close, in broad daylight. Not what is in the pictures, but something not of human engineering.

LOL so the man produces photographs and you producing nothing yet we're to believe you?

And hence my frustration with individuals like this who scream hoax YET PROVIDE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
The mention of the elements and the crude measurements of the UFO parts makes me feel like I'm back in a High School chemistry lab. It is 1940's science. That and the crude black and white photos. Perhaps he was involved in this in the late 40's, and has only fragmentary knowledge or heard some rumors on the base. That's the best I can say for it. a reply to: game over man

You have to realize this guy was working with this stuff back in the 50s and 60s. I'd venture to guess he was in his 90s when the video was taken. So given the time, that's how they investigated things. Look at how they developed and planned the moon missions. A lot of it wasn't very hi-tech.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

Why? Because the color shots were obviously done in a better lit environment. Film back in the 50s up until the late 70s wasn't as fast, so capturing something like a large craft outside without bright lights would deliver a grainy picture as we see here. These pics weren't taken with a digital camera. They were probably taken with an old 35mm with a shot focal length lens.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A few things strike me as as evidence this man is not as credible as he would like us to believe.

First (@2:48) he recounts the Phoenix Lights as happening only "about two years ago". The Phoenix Lights appeared on March 13th 1997. If this video was shot shortly before his death on August 7, 2014, he should has said "about 17 years ago". A verbal typo or memory lapse?

He mentions (@8:25) that the UFOs were constructed of "three elements" (Telluride, Germanium, and Palladium) and are not made of metal. Well, "telluride" is not an element (did he mean to say "tellurium"?). Tellurium and germanium are considered metalloids and palladium is a metal in its own right. A verbal typo or lacking scientific knowledge?

He claimed the aliens were 230 years old. I know this is nit-picking but 230 of who's years? Earth years or "Quintonian" years? Apparently these aliens can travel 68 light-years in 45 minutes so if you factor in Einstein's time dilatation, the aliens would experience time much more slowly (and thus age more slowly according to Earth observers). Verbal typo or an experienced astro-engineer disregarding the laws of physics?

I believe he might have been credible years ago, but senility has changed that.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd say it has more to do with establishing a world government. A reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'd venture to guess he was in his 90s when the video was taken.

He was born in 1936 and died in 2014. That would make him about 78 years old when the video was taken.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Folks for those of you who still doubt we have anti grav technology, please visit this youtube channel. He validates Bushmans counter rotating magnetic fields and also present a whole bunch of other anti gravity propulsion methods.

You are welcome to pick out and post some of those vids on this thread:www.youtube.com...

OG

edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Can someone explain the experiment in the 3rd video. At 15:00. I did this experiment with a 5 foot long pipe/magnet and it was definately slower than the other objects I dropped in there. The magnets I used are the really strong ones he mentioned. I bought them on Ebay about a year ago because of something I read here about them. Neo something something.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

He was born in 1936 and died in 2014. That would make him about 78 years old when the video was taken.

Thanks, my calculator app was on the fritz..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

Yes I just read his obit. He appeared much older and frail then a 70+ year old. My dad is 95 now, but at 93, he had similar mechanics. So my bad

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i watched the video you posted - i didn't see anything there of substance - and why the spooky music?

i think i'd be wasting my time watching any more - but thanks for trying

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaccceee
Can someone explain the experiment in the 3rd video. At 15:00. I did this experiment with a 5 foot long pipe/magnet and it was definately slower than the other objects I dropped in there. The magnets I used are the really strong ones he mentioned. I bought them on Ebay about a year ago because of something I read here about them. Neo something something.

It's called Lenz's law. Basically it's because dropping a magnet through a copper tube induces a magnetic field that opposes the magnet's field thus slowing it down.

edit on 10/23/2014 by Shadoefax because: Added youtube video

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join