It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

How are my attempts at debunking weak? I showed evidence, I told you what happens to a body when it ceases to function.
ALL carbon based lifeforms do the SAME EXACT THING. We can only ASSUME its carbon based as well. We have NO OTHER COMPARISON.
My theories are sound.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: OrionsGem

Why can't the answer the points i have made ? Just read back a few posts.

Maybe it's because you can't answer them.

Im sorry but I keep getting the impression that im having a conversation with a 5 yr old....You cant offer anything but

" i know you are but what am I" type of posts and clearly you have lost all your credibility.

I know Im not the only one who sees this...you really have nothing to contribute other than repeatedly calling "BS" on the OP while offering ABSOLUTELY NO CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT as to why its BS.

Given your child-like responses, at this point I feel I am being forced to simply ignore your posts...Sorry but your leaving me with no other choices..

OG

Let me make a serious point.

In The U.S. around 70% of the population believe in U.F.O's and Aliens.

Here in the U.K. it's around 30%

There is a ready made audience for this kind of nonsense in The U.S. and people play on it.

Want me to believe E.T. has visited Earth ( if they exist that is ) ? Well when i see one or many of them close up then i will. Until then it's just as real as fairies.

I'm out. Ta ta.

Again you have made absolutely no point. You clearly dont beleive in even the possibility of the existence of ufos or aliens, and keep shoveling the same dreck over and over.

What you could have done is simply said: I don't believe in the existence of ETs. And that would have been the end of it, but instead you continue posting what appear to be intelligent posts on the surface, but really you make NO POINTS WHATSOEVER.

The post you just made offers NO POINT OR CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS WHATSOEVER.

And now all of a sudden you are leaving this thread? LOL

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

(post by Answer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

How are my attempts at debunking weak? I showed evidence, I told you what happens to a body when it ceases to function.
ALL carbon based lifeforms do the SAME EXACT THING. We can only ASSUME its carbon based as well. We have NO OTHER COMPARISON.
My theories are sound.

Thank you for providing your theories...at the end of the day all we have is our theories...but some theories (such as yours) are not sound, but sound weak instead.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

My theories are sound.

You posted dolls that are completely different and claimed them as evidence that the photo was fake. That's weak.

You applied the decomposition traits of an earth-bound being to an entity that, if it's genuine, is not from earth. That's a massive assumptive leap to say that things from other planets behave the same as things on earth. Do we know if this being even has eyelids? No. Do we know if this body hasn't already been prepped for some sort of preservation or display and had the mouth sealed shut? No. Do we know if the mouth even opens? No.

You're debunking based on a long list of unknown factors. That's why your argument is weak.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Not sure what to make of this...he mentions 3 elements and talks about anti-gravity I'm sure an expert can verify Boyd's claims. As for the pictures, why does he have them? Seems strange...also theres not much new info on the aliens themselves.

It would be interesting to hear something about odor or even any cultural habits since 18 grey aliens were working at Area 51, according to the video. Since they have a lot of physical similarities to humans, come to Earth, and communicate with humans there must be some cultural similarities, i.e. family, household, sleeping, eating, ceremonies, art work, hand gestures, clothing, etc...I'm waiting for the Grey Alien ethnography...

Well I have been hearing about counter rotating magnetic fields being the key to anti grav, I've heard this from many many sources, so he definitely seems to be onto something here..

OG

Lol you really want badly to believe in this, don't you. Nice thread and interesting.... But I'm not sold. For someone that was expose to some very high tech things he is a little too low tech for me. I call Bs as some of the others have.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Four More Flags for 51 - Area 51

Hrm. I need to go to the bathroom but first, was anyone else turned on by the naked alien?

It takes me 45 minutes to get 1 town over, it would be awesome to be on another planet in that time!

I wish the pictures were better, this all looks like stuff from the 80's or older, and he's saying these photo's
are from 2000 onward(some of them) and I see how that could be a prop, but by the age(80's or older) of the photo it would seem to me also that the amazon prop could(more likely) be a copy of that alien. What came first the hen or the egg?

link   

Well now that you've resorted to snide insults, you and answer can keep your thread. Everyone that knows me knows im truely serious in my search for ET and the truth. I wont automatically think every fuzzy photo of a light or some other prop is ET.
You can, thats your right, but maybe one day you'll pull your head out of the sand.

link   

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

Here we have an ex govt employee showing usphotos of a being supposedly from outer space. If this is genuine, then can this be considered the smoking gun?

OG

No! We ALREADY have the smoking gun in the form of the Drake Equation!

Anybody who needs more evidence than that DOES NOT UNDERSTAND how the universe works and my PROOF is quantum mechanics and the total reliance on STATISTICAL PROBABILITY ANALYSIS!

LOOK at the bigger picture! What are we spending on and why

We don't spend trillions of $'s world wide because statistics doesn't work,... We spend trillions of $'s because IT DOES WORK!

AS for the video evidence supplied in the OP, having seen him and them before, I find him, his admissions and his photos as completely credible!

Aliens DO exist! We need to ban them from our solar system! And be ready for war/trade with them at any time!

WHY??? Because we can't trust any galactic government or justice system to protect us!

Or we will find we get the RAW end of the deal!

We MUST PROTECT ourselves!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Great thread, I don't know how I missed this one earlier. I`ve watched the first one and about to watch the second. It reminds me of another deathbed confession video from a few years ago. I`m sure it made the rounds here but in case here it is. Sorry I have to link it.Dying, Senior CIA agent

I scrolled through the first few pages and no one brought it up.

edit on 23-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2014 by StratosFear because: It worked just fine the other day I embedded.

link   
a reply to: nrd101

Heres some more pics of the same alien posted a couple of years back at various sites
Here

link   

Well now that you've resorted to snide insults, you and answer can keep your thread. Everyone that knows me knows im truely serious in my search for ET and the truth. I wont automatically think every fuzzy photo of a light or some other prop is ET.
You can, thats your right, but maybe one day you'll pull your head out of the sand.

I just gave you a star. Can we be friends now?

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

Not sure what to make of this...he mentions 3 elements and talks about anti-gravity I'm sure an expert can verify Boyd's claims. As for the pictures, why does he have them? Seems strange...also theres not much new info on the aliens themselves.

It would be interesting to hear something about odor or even any cultural habits since 18 grey aliens were working at Area 51, according to the video. Since they have a lot of physical similarities to humans, come to Earth, and communicate with humans there must be some cultural similarities, i.e. family, household, sleeping, eating, ceremonies, art work, hand gestures, clothing, etc...I'm waiting for the Grey Alien ethnography...

Well I have been hearing about counter rotating magnetic fields being the key to anti grav, I've heard this from many many sources, so he definitely seems to be onto something here..

OG

Lol you really want badly to believe in this, don't you. Nice thread and interesting.... But I'm not sold. For someone that was expose to some very high tech things he is a little too low tech for me. I call Bs as some of the others have.

Or you could keep reading the thread and look at the link that proves he worked for Lockheed instead of being an ignoramus.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

Here we have an ex govt employee showing usphotos of a being supposedly from outer space. If this is genuine, then can this be considered the smoking gun?

OG

No! We ALREADY have the smoking gun in the form of the Drake Equation!

Anybody who needs more evidence than that DOES NOT UNDERSTAND how the universe works and my PROOF is quantum mechanics and the total reliance on STATISTICAL PROBABILITY ANALYSIS!

LOOK at the bigger picture! What are we spending on and why

We don't spend trillions of $'s world wide because statistics doesn't work,... We spend trillions of $'s because IT DOES WORK!

AS for the video evidence supplied in the OP, having seen him and them before, I find him, his admissions and his photos as completely credible!

Aliens DO exist! We need to ban them from our solar system! And be ready for war/trade with them at any time!

WHY??? Because we can't trust any galactic government or justice system to protect us!

Or we will find we get the RAW end of the deal!

We MUST PROTECT ourselves!

Id have to totally agree with your post...ETs are claimed to be very deceitful...in fact I think that any cooperation by our govts with ET is not by choice....i think they are keeping them at bay until we can advance far enough to protect ourselves from interstellar intelligence's...that aim to encroach on our sovereignty..

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

OG

Or you could keep reading the thread and look at the link that proves he worked for Lockheed instead of being an ignoramus.

By the way Answer, thanks for digging up that link, I wish I would have added it to the OP

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

OG

By the way Answer, thanks for digging up that link, I wish I would have added it to the OP

OG

I didn't find it. Char-Lee did.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

OG

OG

I didn't find it. Char-Lee did.

Oh then thanks to Char-Lee....I dont know why but I keep thinking of Chum-Lee from Pawn Stars LOL

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: singlepost
a reply to: nrd101

Heres some more pics of the same alien posted a couple of years back at various sites
Here

Now we're getting somewhere. Is there a way to see if the photos were used in a different story or was it the same story from the same person?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ive been checking them out, and it seems its only one of those photos that was posted online...most are on blogs with assorted alien photos from different cases...

Could it be that the 1 photo was initially leaked from his collection, just to set the stage for his revealing the rest of them?

OG

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join