It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: OrionsGem

the motto of this site is deny ignorance - i think that's good advice

in that spirit i'd advise you again to read the link

Let me try to answer again....NOPE..

hopefully that clears things up.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
is it me or is the spirit/? alien leaning in for the picture ?

funbox

Duh! Its widely known that half materialized ETs tend to lean in for selfies!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I believe he said in the video that his pals and contacts he knows in the industry hooked him up with some of them.

He had the photographer that caught the five lights/ships on camera, explaining how he took the photos, etc. I do a lot of photography and his set up/technique is very believable. He was there just after sunset (still some light out and ambient light from the city) so the shutter speed was probably not that slow...had the camera on a tripod and took them using the self timer as to prevent camera shake.

I use a remote for my long exposure shots, but not everyone has one and you don't need it if your camera has a timer...

I don't believe the photographer was lying. I've caught weird things in photos before...I just always figured they're blurds tho...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

not really - i really think you should read the link - it's very relevant

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Goldcurrent
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

I doubt the man would risk credibility for a few measly bucks from YouTube. And you doubt he's who he claims to be? Did you even read the thread? He owns shares in Lockheed, has a lawsuit pending, and holds numerous patents. I'm sure he isn't hurting for a few clicks on youtube.

Now his intentions are suspect to me. I think an ax to grind. I actually believe he's holding more to his chest than he lets on..

Why would he read the thread? He made up his mind before the page finished loading!

OG

Sigh...

Do you have any idea how many times a variation of this thread has been posted and discussed ad nauseam?

I actually read the thread to see if there was anything new, 16 pages later and no, nothing new.

You are also welcome for my taking the time to read your thread....

Oh thank you God of the inter-webs for gracing my thread with your presence. I praise you with all my heart, oh thank you superior ethereal being for taking the time to read my thread and blessing our crops for a bountiful harvest. We pray to never upset you lord, and to remain in your good graces.

But seriously if you have nothing intelligent to say...why post at all?
OG

Google Boyd Bushman ATS and see how many hits you get... I count 88,900.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldcurrent
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

I doubt the man would risk credibility for a few measly bucks from YouTube. And you doubt he's who he claims to be? Did you even read the thread? He owns shares in Lockheed, has a lawsuit pending, and holds numerous patents. I'm sure he isn't hurting for a few clicks on youtube.

Now his intentions are suspect to me. I think an ax to grind. I actually believe he's holding more to his chest than he lets on..

Why would he read the thread? He made up his mind before the page finished loading!

OG

Sigh...

Do you have any idea how many times a variation of this thread has been posted and discussed ad nauseam?

I actually read the thread to see if there was anything new, 16 pages later and no, nothing new.

You are also welcome for my taking the time to read your thread....

Oh thank you God of the inter-webs for gracing my thread with your presence. I praise you with all my heart, oh thank you superior ethereal being for taking the time to read my thread and blessing our crops for a bountiful harvest. We pray to never upset you lord, and to remain in your good graces.

But seriously if you have nothing intelligent to say...why post at all?
OG

Google Boyd Bushman ATS and see how many hits you get... I count 88,900.

And your point is? This interview has never been posted here before. So why are you still posting in this thread if you clearly have no interest in being here?

Oh and out of those 88,900 results how many were successfully proven fake or a hoax? Do tell.
OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

i'm sure you'll find it educational

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: Goldcurrent

OK yeah I misheard him on that.

I asked this before in the thread with no reply.

Can anyone zoom in on the picture folders to see what they say? Any type of govt nomenclature? I didn't notice any on the back of the photos which makes me wonder.

I have worked within the government before and they are pretty particular about cataloging and controlling such things as photos so if nomenclature can be seen then it would add to his stories veracity.

You would not see any govt markings if this was from his own personal stash. Could be a non descript manilla folder. Who knows how many folders those photos have lived in before finding a home in the current one?

OG

That explanation doesn't add up in the slightest. Area 51 type of installation and scientists just walking out with a personal stash of photos. Nope that is a crazy thought.

I have worked with mild security and that wouldn't fly.

Second the photos would need to be developed and that would happen in house where they catalog them. Unless you are suggesting they were dropped of at the local 24hr developer which is even crazier.

As I said a govt nomenclature on them would add credibility the lack of nomenclature detracts.

Sure it adds up just fine in a controlled disclosure, or controlled leak scenario. It is my feeling that he was allowed to go public with this information.

But please, since you know so much about how area 51 operates, I will gladly send you a go pro to strap on the next time you hop on that red stripe 737 out of las vegas. Awaiting awesome footage your awesomeness.

OG

Well look at you first making statements on how controlled disclosure works then attacking the knowledge I have about even mild security areas.

Just how many controlled disclosure operations have you been privy to? Done it a lot have you? [snipped]
edit on Fri Oct 24 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

i'm sure you'll find it educational

Okidoke I will look into it...oh god they are serving him endless Sake and dumplings...what did I do wrong in life, that should be me being paid to eat and drink!!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I am not questioning how the photos were took or the process.

What I am questioning is how he came to posses them. Where those photos would have been developed and how if they have any type of official markings.

They do look old which means they weren't just done off a printer which means they had to be developed. What are the chances his scientist friends developed their own photos on uncle Sams dime? If they were developed in a high security area they would have been done with strict controls.

If anybody zooms in on his photos and find some kind of nomenclature on the front or back then it would add to the credibility of them.

I once watched a show on area 51 the security was insane. They flew in everyone so the likelihood of someone walking of post or flying off post with photos would be near zero. I worked at some ASPs where photos were a big no. Everything was searched leaving the area cameras were not allowed. It was low security the MI battalion I was at had what was medium security. Almost no chance of photos leaving that area. What would high or Area 51 type security?
edit on 23-10-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Goldcurrent

OK yeah I misheard him on that.

I asked this before in the thread with no reply.

Can anyone zoom in on the picture folders to see what they say? Any type of govt nomenclature? I didn't notice any on the back of the photos which makes me wonder.

I have worked within the government before and they are pretty particular about cataloging and controlling such things as photos so if nomenclature can be seen then it would add to his stories veracity.

You would not see any govt markings if this was from his own personal stash. Could be a non descript manilla folder. Who knows how many folders those photos have lived in before finding a home in the current one?

OG

That explanation doesn't add up in the slightest. Area 51 type of installation and scientists just walking out with a personal stash of photos. Nope that is a crazy thought.

I have worked with mild security and that wouldn't fly.

Second the photos would need to be developed and that would happen in house where they catalog them. Unless you are suggesting they were dropped of at the local 24hr developer which is even crazier.

As I said a govt nomenclature on them would add credibility the lack of nomenclature detracts.

Sure it adds up just fine in a controlled disclosure, or controlled leak scenario. It is my feeling that he was allowed to go public with this information.

But please, since you know so much about how area 51 operates, I will gladly send you a go pro to strap on the next time you hop on that red stripe 737 out of las vegas. Awaiting awesome footage your awesomeness.

OG

Well look at you first making statements on how controlled disclosure works then attacking the knowledge I have about even mild security areas.

Just how many controlled disclosure operations have you been privy to? Done it a lot have you? Talking out your arse maybe?

Oh my why get so personal? I never talk out my bum unless I had burritos that day, and even then its more of a gentle whisper..

Yes I think this is a controlled disclosure. Insiders have stated that they were being sanctioned and requested to speak out.

The offer still stands, I will send you a go pro camera to sneak into your day job at area 51. Send me a PM and we can sort out the details.

PS: I just saw you wrote your basing your knowledge of area 51 security on a TV SHOW!???

Surely you still work at groom lake?

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's a pretty big leap to say the photos were "snuck out of Area 51."

Do you think that's the only place the government would keep photos taken of ET?

Surely, if such photos exist, copies have been stored in other places.

Some of the debunking efforts need to be more carefully considered before posting.

"ET doesn't exist because dogs can't talk and I can't eat pea soup with a fork!!"
edit on 10/23/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
After watching the videos I have to say I think the man is genuine. He doesn't exhibit the classic traits of a liar. One that I cant be sure of though is looking down and to the left. Most people will do that when they lie but in this case that is where he has all the pictures and such so it makes sense for him to look there. I didn't see any other obvious tells.

The pictures were very interesting. I wish I could see the actual photos. The various types of photo paper used does seem to corroborate his story of receiving those pictures over a period of decades. It should be possible to identify the manufacturer and date the envelopes the pictures were kept in by the color and pattern. That would be revealing as well.

I would like to see more investigation into this story. I wont discredit it but I would like something more substantial. Its a great start though. Certainly one of the more believable ones on the subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

it looks like all of the photos he showed in the video interview are prints, this is clearly visible from the alien pictures the edges are not worn yet the picture is

funbox

edit on 23-10-2014 by funbox because: gifjuicedelivery

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Oh my why get so personal?

I believe you took the first step here trying to make things personal with the go pro crack. What you don't like that I called you out for talking out your bum there. Well straighten yourself out first.

Yes I think this is a controlled disclosure.

I think you're wrong.

Insiders have stated that they were being sanctioned and requested to speak out.

What insiders? Do tell who those "insider" are with links please.

The offer still stands, I will send you a go pro camera to sneak into your day job at area 51. Send me a PM and we can sort out the details.

You can.....haha..I am not getting infractions for you. Nice try.

PS: I just saw you wrote your basing your knowledge of area 51 security on a TV SHOW!???

What about it? Plenty of people have seen documentaries on that place. It is well known they fly in there personal or did. That part isn't a secret. So what is your point? Do you have one?

Surely you still work at groom lake?

Never said I did. I did do some schooling at white sands. It was fun but beside the point.

BTW you wouldn't happen to be one those insiders you were talking about. If so please tell all about it. How many times have you participated in controlled disclosure operations you seem to act very knowledgeable about them. Don't tell us that all comes from you tube vids. You're the expert right?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: Answer

it looks like all of the photos he showed in the video interview are prints, this is clearly visible from the alien pictures the edges are not worn yet the picture is

*placeholder*

funbox

Looked to me like the edges were worn on most of the photos presented. Definetly look aged. In fact the alien himself looks aged!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I will never tell....its top secret. I could tell you but then id have to...well you know..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I will never tell....its top secret. I could tell you but then id have to...well you know..

OG

"my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard... I could teach you, but i'd have to charge!"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join