It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+105 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It seems there are more and more people breaking their oaths of silence prior to passing away. Are the Alien photos he shows genuine? Im still undecided, however what motive would he have if he was days away from death?

If this is genuine then my hat goes off to this man for sharing what he knows, and may he rest in peace.

Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity ideas.

Boyd was a retired Senior Scientist
for Lockheed Martin.

His career spanned over forty years, was awarded many patents, and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin.

Here is the short preview of the interview:

And here is the full interview..

And here is a video of him explaining how UFOs work, that he made back when he was in better health:
Boyd Bushman on Antigravity

Thoughts?>
OG

edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did the local middle school AV club produce this video? Cripes.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My thoughts are that he is genuine, I don't see any reason for him to lie knowing death was just around the corner. In fact it was the perfect time to come forward, no point silencing a dying man.

+69 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Im sorry but do you have anything to offer about the OP? I could care less about the video quality or which middle school shot the video, I care about the content of the video itself.

OG

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
My thoughts are that he is genuine, I don't see any reason for him to lie knowing death was just around the corner. In fact it was the perfect time to come forward, no point silencing a dying man.

The more I re watch the video, the more I feel that he is indeed telling the truth.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

If someone can corroborate this guy's credentials and work history then these videos should go viral with some big people backing it imho.

Otherwise it's just more white noise in the pseudoscience not - really - evidence pile. Since he doesn't really explain anything. It's one big teaser

I can say that ig the government was doing these things we'd see a lot of the tech leaking out

Go read about wd40

It was super secret watwr displacer but all employees were stealing it for their own use then they decided to commercialize it.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davood

If someone can corroborate this guy's credentials and work history then these videos should go viral with some big people backing it imho.

Otherwise it's just more white noise in the pseudoscience not - really - evidence pile. Since he doesn't really explain anything. It's one big teaser

I can say that ig the government was doing these things we'd see a lot of the tech leaking out

Go read about wd40

It was super secret watwr displacer but all employees were stealing it for their own use then they decided to commercialize it.

You say "If the govt was doing this wed see more tech leaking out" ??

Thats actually a perfect explanation for the technology boom in the last 150 years! Lasers, Mircrochips, all could have come from declassified ET tech...

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

no point silencing a dying man

...unless the secrets he holds are still important to someone, his surviving family could be threatened.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

im watching the 2nd video and why the hell didnt the camera man zoom up close on the photographs?
Are these photographs anywhere to be found?

edit on 23/10/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

im watching the 2nd video and why the hell didnt the camera man zoom up close on the photographs?

I know I was thinking the same damn thing! Can someone with some video editing skills zoom into the photos for us??

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead
a reply to: skyblueworld

no point silencing a dying man

...unless the secrets he holds are still important to someone, his surviving family could be threatened.

Your forgetting that many of these insiders claim that they are being sanctioned from the higher ups to release this information....they are slowly allowing this info to leak out in order to acclimate us to this reality...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Im sorry but do you have anything to offer about the OP? I could care less about the video quality or which middle school shot the video, I care about the content of the video itself.

OG

You would think that someone shooting this video would want to get closeups of the pictures as he is holding them up, but no. They just mess with the camera and you hear clicking sounds and that's about it. Amateur.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

OG

You would think that someone shooting this video would want to get closeups of the pictures as he is holding them up, but no. They just mess with the camera and you hear clicking sounds and that's about it. Amateur.

Hello,

Perhaps it was an amateur that recorded the interview. What then? Are we all to become proffesionals in the space on 1 minute?

It is what it is. I would wager, after seeing his other videos, that he says a lot of truths.

Spiro

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show. I'd love to believe what he is saying is true, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

By the way, I say this as someone who has seen one of these things up close, in broad daylight. Not what is in the pictures, but something not of human engineering.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

link   
This man seems to be comfortable with himself, and in front of the camera. He seems to believe what he is saying. Therefore, he is either a good actor, or he at least believes what he is saying is true. Interesting vids, either way.

link   

originally posted by: maryhinge

Here we have an ex govt employee showing usphotos of a being supposedly from outer space. If this is genuine, then can this be considered the smoking gun?

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
An astounding interview. Notice that despite the caption, he DOES say it takes them 45 years to get here, which has huge implications. Perhaps the most interesting thing is the photograph of their planet, which is offered without an explanation of how the photograph was taken, or why. I am somewhat sceptical that a maximum security base like Area 51 would allow these pictures to leak out, but perhaps it's inevitable over a timespan of decades. Another thing, he says the Russians and the Chinese were involved, which I just don't accept. Above all, we would not share information with these two countries. The alien photos do not match other's descriptions of the Greys, which here appear like our own skintones. In balance, I do not believe this man. reply to: OrionsGem

edit on -05:00pmThu, 23 Oct 2014 12:24:47 -050031122410 by Parthin because: took out emote, which I did not wamt

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Has anyone checked that he was a senior 'anything' for Lockheed? The extent of his credentials tend to be requotes of what he himself told interviewers.

He's penned a bunch of patent applications in the mid and late 90s and none of them are suggestive of exotic technology.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join