It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this...he mentions 3 elements and talks about anti-gravity I'm sure an expert can verify Boyd's claims. As for the pictures, why does he have them? Seems strange...also theres not much new info on the aliens themselves.

It would be interesting to hear something about odor or even any cultural habits since 18 grey aliens were working at Area 51, according to the video. Since they have a lot of physical similarities to humans, come to Earth, and communicate with humans there must be some cultural similarities, i.e. family, household, sleeping, eating, ceremonies, art work, hand gestures, clothing, etc...I'm waiting for the Grey Alien ethnography...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Agree. His rambling presentation doesn't hold together. "Here's my camera, take a shot of your homeworld", and then he would get it back 90 YEARS LATER! And for something so important as this disclosure, we really don't see quality photos except for the alien. It's not that I don't believe in alien contact, but this presentation is not credible. reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Not sure what to make of this...he mentions 3 elements and talks about anti-gravity I'm sure an expert can verify Boyd's claims. As for the pictures, why does he have them? Seems strange...also theres not much new info on the aliens themselves.

It would be interesting to hear something about odor or even any cultural habits since 18 grey aliens were working at Area 51, according to the video. Since they have a lot of physical similarities to humans, come to Earth, and communicate with humans there must be some cultural similarities, i.e. family, household, sleeping, eating, ceremonies, art work, hand gestures, clothing, etc...I'm waiting for the Grey Alien ethnography...

Well I have been hearing about counter rotating magnetic fields being the key to anti grav, I've heard this from many many sources, so he definitely seems to be onto something here..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The mention of the elements and the crude measurements of the UFO parts makes me feel like I'm back in a High School chemistry lab. It is 1940's science. That and the crude black and white photos. Perhaps he was involved in this in the late 40's, and has only fragmentary knowledge or heard some rumors on the base. That's the best I can say for it. a reply to: game over man

edit on -05:00pmThu, 23 Oct 2014 13:03:43 -050031010310 by Parthin because: wanted to add to it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have seen absolutely nothing regarding any kind of mention of this subject on any of the ufo websites I peruse other than ATS.
edit on 23pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Agree. His rambling presentation doesn't hold together. "Here's my camera, take a shot of your homeworld", and then he would get it back 90 YEARS LATER! And for something so important as this disclosure, we really don't see quality photos except for the alien. It's not that I don't believe in alien contact, but this presentation is not credible. reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I would love to see how lucid and perfect your speech is when you reach this mans age. Id be surprised if you could do anything but ramble at his age and physical condition.

OG

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Voicing one's opinion that opposes yours is not "an attempt to derail".

I am done here. I am not going to be trolled to death by this OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: JesperA

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

Yeah "think about it", how many F-22 fighter pilots would be able to provide a foreign (alien) captor with a full spec sheet, let alone all the manufacturing processes needed to build the craft? I bet you none would be able to do so, especially not the software.

USA (at area 51) reverse engineered some russian airplanes, so even stuff from the same planet needs to be reverse engineered so how do you figure that a craft from a totally different planet with technology never seen before doesn't need to be reversed engineered?

The more I "think about it" the more some posters replies indicate a fervent desire to derail this thread. The interview seems genuine to me..

OG

Greetings,

One persons belief is another persons disbelief. The interview seems genuine to me too however, I don't have enough back round history on the guy so I sit on the fence until " substantial " evidence is found or provided.

Who knows? Who knows...!

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The movie is edited to say he meant to say 45 minutes not 45 years.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy
The movie is edited to say he meant to say 45 minutes not 45 years.

Wait so did he mean 45 min or 45 yrs? 45 min would make alot more sense...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why so defensive now now? No where on this thread do I troll you my dear. But if you choose to go, just remember actions speak louder than silly posts..

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
The mention of the elements and the crude measurements of the UFO parts makes me feel like I'm back in a High School chemistry lab. a reply to: game over man

Yea it really is a show and tell type of interview..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Greetings,

Don't be done man. Your not being trolled. Sometimes we think that way when we are not being heard.

Your saying nothing wrong. Your being met by opposition so be strong and bring " evidence " to the table. Prove them wrong......if you can lolol

Spiro

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Come to think of it now, I beleive he did mean to say that it takes the ETs 45 min to travel here NOT 45 years.

What kind of advanced alien tech would take that long...yea im pretty sure he meant 45 minutes, this would allow him to get his photos taken and returned within a few hours...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Greetings,

Don't be done man. Your not being trolled. Sometimes we think that way when we are not being heard.

Your saying nothing wrong. Your being met by opposition so be strong and bring " evidence " to the table. Prove them wrong......if you can lolol

Spiro

Yes please dont go=( I am awaiting the evidence of this being a hoax. Until then, as before, I thank you for your opinion!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

I haven't watched it all but I think a definite way to answer whether this is a hoax or not is in the pictures. Especially the picture from space towards earth. Could a civilian have access to a picture taken from satelittes , is that picture in public domain, was the picture modified?

Have the orginal pictures been analyzed? Perhaps we have some Astrophotographers here that can see analyze the pictures from the video or recognize where it could have come from?

Has his background been checked?

he says the Russians and the Chinese were involved, which I just don't accept.

My b$ meter is having a hard time not exploding with what he is saying .

Having said that , the US and the Russians have shared and used Chinese chip manufacturers and American designs untill recently for their defense systems. Knowing this with the addition of Putin accepting Snowden under the condition he doesn't releas any harmful leaks towards the US , can make you question are we really friends or foe and to what extent?

edit on 111031America/ChicagoThu, 23 Oct 2014 13:11:48 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I haven't watched it all but I think a definite way to answer whether this is a hoax or not is in the pictures. Especially the picture from space towards earth. Could a civilian have access to a picture taken from satelittes , is that picture in public domain, was the picture modified?

Have the orginal pictures been analyzed? Perhaps we have some Astrophotographers here that can see analyze the pictures from the video or recognize where it could have come from?

Having said that , the US and the Russians have shared and used Chinese chip manufacturers and American designs untill recently for their defense systems. Knowing this with the addition of Putin accepting Snowden under the condition he doesn't releas any harmful leaks towards the US , can make you question are we really friends or foe and to what extent?

I think the separation between nations is just an illusion for the public. I think the cold war was a farce, and that at the very top levels of government, the Russians and Chinese are indeed working together with the USA, in order to unite against a foreign, and interstellar enemy..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: interupt42

I think the separation between nations is just an illusion for the public. I think the cold war was a farce, and that at the very top levels of government, the Russians and Chinese are indeed working together with the USA, in order to unite against a foreign, and interstellar enemy..

OG

Why would you think that every world war and conflict was a farce, against an interstellar threat that has yet to even make a blip into the public's eye? Since you seem to think that proof is required to back up an opinion, I'd like to challenge you to do the same. I mean, come on... I believe in ET, I believe we may have even made contact, but what you're saying is too far off the deep end even for me to swallow.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why would you think that every world war and conflict was a farce, against an interstellar threat that has yet to even make a blip into the public's eye?

Never said that every world war was a farce, simply stated the separation of nations is an illusion. And yes I would call documented cases of UFOs disabling nuclear ICBM missles a "blip into the publics eye" and a matter of national and even global security..

Since you seem to think that proof is required to back up an opinion, I'd like to challenge you to do the same.

Absolutely nowhere do I say that, in fact I said the oposite on this thread, that no proof is required to state an opinion. Where are you pulling these things out of a hat? Read again please.

I mean, come on... I believe in ET, I believe we may have even made contact, but what you're saying is too far off the deep end even for me to swallow.

If you take smaller bites, you will be able to chew and swallow succesfully.

OG

edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think the separation between nations is just an illusion for the public. I think the cold war was a farce, and that at the very top levels of government, the Russians and Chinese are indeed working together with the USA,

I tend to agree with you up to the following:

in order to unite against a foreign, and interstellar enemy..

Me think its more simple and down to earth than that.

Its all about MONEY and power. There is more money to be made during chaos than in peaceful times for the Military Industrial Complex (MIL). The MIL is one of the biggest if not biggest lobbying powerhouse, and unfortunately it is not in their best interest to have world peace.

Their is enough greed and seperation between the MIL leaders and civilian population to make it worth while to them to cause some coordinated chaos. This would bump up the stocks and in some cases get rid of some non team players. Using machiavellian tactics it would be in their best interest to coordinate with key personnel that are in charge of countries around the world in order to ensure you are not overthrown.

Ofcourse there is also that project blue beam thing.
edit on 391031America/ChicagoThu, 23 Oct 2014 13:39:51 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join