It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think you just hit the nail on the head...there is enough separation from the global elite and the public that allows them to create "coordinated chaos"

Look up the "flower wars" it will be a very interesting read..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Think he is just a British heavy metal fan of Iron Maiden.

Pic

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

The vid had a pop up after he said it that said he meant 45 year... I took at as he's older and in poor health and was just talking about things in years prior to saying that. Think it was something to the tune of... it should take 38k years to get here but it takes them 45 years. Its at that point a pop up said 45 minutes not years.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy

The vid had a pop up after he said it that said he meant 45 year... I took at as he's older and in poor health and was just talking about things in years prior to saying that. Think it was something to the tune of... it should take 38k years to get here but it takes them 45 years. Its at that point a pop up said 45 minutes not years.

Ah I see let me edit the op to reflect this..oh well its too late to edit the OP, but will have to remind people who catch this and attempt to debunk that he actually means minutes...good catch caddy!

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2014 by gortex because: ooopps

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is he this guy? Boyd B. Bushman there is a whole page of patents here listed for him all for Assignee: Lockheed Martin Corporation
patents.justia.com...

Patent number: 6606578
Abstract: An electromagnetic propulsion fan includes a hub and a plurality of fan blades coupled to the hub. The electromagnetic propulsion fan also includes a rim coupled to the fan blades such that rotating the rim causes the fan blades to rotate. The rim includes a plurality of magnets coupled thereto. The electromagnetic propulsion fan further includes a plurality of electromagnets in proximity to the rim, the electromagnets controllable to generate magnetic fields that interact with the magnetic fields of the magnets to cause the rim to rotated.
Type: Grant
Filed: March 1, 2001
Issued: August 12, 2003
Assignee: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Inventors: J. Kirston Henderson, Boyd B. Bushman

I had not even seen this one clearly years earlier, he tells us many things here even that the asteroid that is coming in 2032 will indeed hit us and where. I assume this is the one in the OP I have not got to that one yet.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Anyone else notice that the thumb looks awfully large for the hand it is attached to in the one pic?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
Did the local middle school AV club produce this video? Cripes.

Im sorry but do you have anything to offer about the OP? I could care less about the video quality or which middle school shot the video, I care about the content of the video itself.

OG

ScientiaFortisDefendi is probably referring to, as have others, (including yourself) about no platform to show the pictures at least a little more clearly.
Now Boyd Bushman may have been sincere, that does not mean those around him were, I am dubious about the first more recent pictures that were shown of UFO's in the air, they look like lens effects from ground lighting, seen often enough like below, and they don't necessarily need the source to be directly in view, remember he mentions some or one of them being at an angle?

The rest of the stuff he has is interesting though.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would like his story to be true but there are some things that simply do not add up for me. The pictures are hard to make out and I question how he could be allowed to posses such pictures. Can anyone make out what they are being kept in. What I mean is do the folders look like govt or a quick stop developer? I can't tell.

I would think such photos would be a guarded secret on par with nuclear development where they certainly wouldn't allow someone to take photos to keep as memorabilia. His story on the shoot down changed dramatically from the second video to the third.

I would like to believe the guy considering but I am on the fence.

Question did the guy actually know this would be his last video or did it just happen that way?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've only watched the preview, and will get to the other vids some time soon, thanks for the post. When I saw the alien my first thought was the movie "Paul" (good film if anyone hasn't seen it yet).

Later edit: Watched half of the interview vid, and then left it. The key part is that he's not giving his own eyewitness testimony, or pictures that he took, but is telling of a 'Friend' who feeds him this stuff. Lost me there, but I still hung around for ten extra minutes or so.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
Did the local middle school AV club produce this video? Cripes.

Im sorry but do you have anything to offer about the OP? I could care less about the video quality or which middle school shot the video, I care about the content of the video itself.

OG

ScientiaFortisDefendi is probably referring to, as have others, (including yourself) about no platform to show the pictures at least a little more clearly.
Now Boyd Bushman may have been sincere, that does not mean those around him were, I am dubious about the first more recent pictures that were shown of UFO's in the air, they look like lens effects from ground lighting, seen often enough like below, and they don't necessarily need the source to be directly in view, remember he mentions some or one of them being at an angle?

The rest of the stuff he has is interesting though.

I know what scientia meant, but posting one liners like that which offer nothing of substance, no opinion on the OP is something I frown upon. I too have stated that the camera should have been zoomed in more and the photos carefully filmed...

As far as your photo comparison to the photos of lens effects from ground lighting, I think you are just grasping at straws at this point..whats next? Pie plates and swamp gas?

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think he truly believes what he is saying but i also believe he has been fed some disinformation to. That is probably why he is being allowed to speak.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You know what, you were right about one thing. It wasn't you who said to "Prove em wrong". My apologies in that regard, it was another poster who said that. But I don't consider a UFO disabling a missile silo anything near indicative of interstellar warfare, at all.

For starters: How do you know it was aliens piloting that ship?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The first thing that I noticed was how similar his picture looks to these figures. Notice the broad shoulders and how the body looks to be in a upside down triangle shape? Very unique.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

You know what, you were right about one thing. It wasn't you who said to "Prove em wrong". My apologies in that regard, it was another poster who said that. But I don't consider a UFO disabling a missile silo anything near indicative of interstellar warfare, at all.

For starters: How do you know it was aliens piloting that ship?

Apology accepted=) You are right, it may very well be ufos that are piloted by humans...I still think the technology is ET derived tho, and either way something disabling your end of the line weapons is cause for concern.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I would like his story to be true but there are some things that simply do not add up for me. The pictures are hard to make out and I question how he could be allowed to posses such pictures. Can anyone make out what they are being kept in. What I mean is do the folders look like govt or a quick stop developer? I can't tell.

I would think such photos would be a guarded secret on par with nuclear development where they certainly wouldn't allow someone to take photos to keep as memorabilia. His story on the shoot down changed dramatically from the second video to the third.

I would like to believe the guy considering but I am on the fence.

Question did the guy actually know this would be his last video or did it just happen that way?

I think he knew he was dying, I believe the video was shot in a hospital room...And as far as him having the photos, I think he is being ALLOWED to show these to the public at this point in time....we are living in interesting times folks!!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's the path I tend to lean toward. It just always seemed a bit childish to me, that a super advanced race of ET's flew across the universe to pick a fight with peanut-sized brain beings in comparison. Now if we managed to get our mitts on a downed craft *cough* Roswell *cough*...
All of sudden the steepness of the curve depicting our technological advancement over the past century all of a sudden doesn't seem too steep.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If this " Story " had come out of Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway and possibly a few other countries; i would say there maybe an element of truth within it.

The " Story " coming out of The U.S. as it does, you can guarantee it's total nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just speaking about the alien photos by themselves:

I haven't seen these photos before so that leaves only 2 possibilities:

1) The photos are genuine.

2) The old man and some cohorts fabricated an extremely high quality Hollywood-level prop with a movable neck, left their hand in the photo to prop the head and offer a reference for scale (which is rarely seen in a fake), and artificially aged the 35mm photos to offer a sense of realism.

If #2 is true, they certainly went through a lot of effort that's unnecessary in the digital age. If #1 is true, it's earth-shattering.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would take it seriously

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join