It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Its time that we do not accept blind, biased "skepticism" anymore.

Once again->

UFO WITNESS DECLARATION

FACT: From 1982 to 1985, large triangular and boomerang-shaped UFOs were reported over the Hudson Valley by over 7,000 credible witnesses, including police and officials at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant. FACT: In 1989 and 1990, large triangular and rectangular unidentified flying objects, one the size of an aircraft carrier, were reported over Belgium by over 2,000 witnesses, including police and military personnel.

FACT: In 1997, multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO were reported over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police, military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington. We make no claims as to the nature or origin of these UFOs. However, those who have taken the time and effort to conduct serious, in-depth investigations into these reports know that these sightings are of real, physical crafts and are indisputable FACTS. Thousands of such sightings of physical crafts of unknown origin have been reported throughout the world for decades by credible witnesses, yet most who report such sightings are treated with ridicule, disbelief, scorn and even threats.

In light of the facts, we who have witnessed such unexplained crafts no longer accept this cynical mindset as realistic or credible. Those of us who are witnesses to the UFO phenomenon know they exist for a fact. This is not an issue of speculation for such witnesses. However, we do not insist that non-witnesses must believe such objects exist, only that witnesses be treated with respect and that we deserve the same fairness and courtesy afforded to any individual or group who honestly expresses their point of view without fear of ridicule, punishment or persecution. Recent polls clearly demonstrate that more than 50% of Americans believe that UFOs are a real phenomenon that deserves legitimate recognition and serious study by open-minded, qualified scientists, rather than being summarily dismissed as misperceptions, fantasies, hoaxes or hallucinations by cynical, unqualified debunkers. Over 36 million Americans have seen a UFO.

To put this statistic in political terms, these witnesses are also voters. Therefore, we urge all who agree with the spirit of this declaration to send copies of this letter to their representatives, public officials, the media, the police, the military, airline officials, NASA and all candidates running for any public office to assure them that our votes will go only to those who acknowledge the UFO phenomenon as real and deserving of serious scientific investigation and who publicly endorse fairness and respect toward any witness who reports a UFO.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HOW MANY? What is the magic number of impressive people that need come forward before anyone believes them!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
HOW MANY? What is the magic number of impressive people that need come forward before anyone believes them!

Its crazy isnt it? Especially since only ONE CASE HAS TO BE REAL in order to prove the existence of ET life...Sometimes its just ridiculous how folks cant see whats been under their nose the whole time..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: Answer

Okay, I showed my theory on why I think faked, since youre refuting my evidence, show me how you think its NOT a fake.
You cant just say its not fake and thats it, that really makes you look as ignorant as youre sounding.
Provide some LEGITIMATE theories on why you think this corpse is real.
I showed how it COULD be faked.

Cheek bone and jaw structure look different between the alleged real alien and the props that have been posted. Also in the "real" photo graph the nose is higher up on the face than in any of the props.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bushman seems legit. In one photograph of the the alien, a human hand is used as a scale of reference in comparison to the alien's head. The first picture has wear on the edges of the photo. The image of the alien looks like the classic description of an ET. I have seen the image of the alien before, but I can't recall the case.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The only problem I have with whistle-blowers being "allowed" to come out, or somehow being encouraged to do so, is the naysayers.
I mean think about it, if a slow change of policy is taking place, whereby those in the know are being encouraged to present society with what would be the greatest revelation in history, then one has to wonder why the naysayers are still pursuing the absolute denial/debunking line right?
Perhaps they aren't reading from the same page? Perhaps the idea hasn't trickled down to all levels? Perhaps the naysayers serve no purpose anymore and have been simply left out to dry, to face the scorn of those to whom they denied their rationalisations, by their handlers? Perhaps there is no truth to any of it and some old men and women just lie to us as a result of senility, faulty memories or downright delusion...or collusion.
Who knows? I prefer to believe that which "smells right".

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The only problem I have with whistle-blowers being "allowed" to come out, or somehow being encouraged to do so, is the naysayers.
I mean think about it, if a slow change of policy is taking place, whereby those in the know are being encouraged to present society with what would be the greatest revelation in history, then one has to wonder why the naysayers are still pursuing the absolute denial/debunking line right?
Perhaps they aren't reading from the same page? Perhaps the idea hasn't trickled down to all levels? Perhaps the naysayers serve no purpose anymore and have been simply left out to dry, to face the scorn of those to whom they denied their rationalisations, by their handlers? Perhaps there is no truth to any of it and some old men and women just lie to us as a result of senility, faulty memories or downright delusion...or collusion.
Who knows? I prefer to believe that which "smells right".

It will begin to make sense when you realize that there are different factions within the elite...some want the ET truth to come out, while others fervently try to stop it...

In reality the its a free for all at the top...a real life game of thrones..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So does anyone care to elaborate on this supposed ship that's on a decaying orbit and is alleged to hit somewhere between Africa and Siberia in a couple of years? I just read through the entire thread and only once was it mentioned and was mistaken for an asteroid.

Also the reason why that white aircraft was not shown close up is that it is still classified. I`ve seen the pic before and have a nice artist rendering of it on a busted hard drive and I`ll bet a few guys and gals here knows exactly what it is. The honor will go to them when it has been OK`ed to talk about. You've seen the shape, its possible to find out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Im surr he said in video they were about 4-5 feet tall and yet head is seen in photo being held by pink hand. Head would have to be smaller than new born baby to fit in hand like that so proportionately doesnt make sense. Also these photos look a lot newer because of the colour compared to grainy black and white. I dont believe photos real however I do believe he thinks they are real which is why he looks like he is telling truth someone played hoax on him perhaps!a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm going with this is legit
too much material to deny
The old man got a slam dunk

edit on 23-10-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Im surr he said in video they were about 4-5 feet tall and yet head is seen in photo being held by pink hand. Head would have to be smaller than new born baby to fit in hand like that so proportionately doesnt make sense. Also these photos look a lot newer because of the colour compared to grainy black and white. I dont believe photos real however I do believe he thinks they are real which is why he looks like he is telling truth someone played hoax on him perhaps!a reply to: OrionsGem

You do know that color photographs are not a recent invention?

OG

link   
Looked him up and all that was found was a bunch of patents he filed for and all say he filed as part of Lockheed Martin so I suppose that part of his story is legit at the very least. a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cumingsj
Looked him up and all that was found was a bunch of patents he filed for and all say he filed as part of Lockheed Martin so I suppose that part of his story is legit at the very least. a reply to: OrionsGem

If you look through the thread, member Char-Lee has dug up information on him that links him to Lockheed.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: OrionsGem

im watching the 2nd video and why the hell didnt the camera man zoom up close on the photographs?

I know I was thinking the same damn thing! Can someone with some video editing skills zoom into the photos for us??

OG

presumably the photos are now in the possession of his family - hopefully at some point they will be released into the public arena

it would be good to get a proper look at them

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
interesting thread , I wish the videographer had the good sence to scan the pictures Boyd has

a picture of an alien world? this one along with the control panel picture seemed odd to me

i think i can spot the photographer in this picture ..big eyes, a specular highlight reflected through whatever the pictures taken through
ill see if i can get a pic and another of the control panel .. enhanced a little

funbox

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
interesting thread , I wish the videographer had the good sence to scan the pictures Boyd has

a picture of an alien world? this one along with the control panel picture seemed odd to me

i think i can spot the photographer in this picture ..big eyes, a specular highlight reflected through whatever the pictures taken through
ill see if i can get a pic and another of the control panel .. enhanced a little

funbox

Yes please see if you can clear it up a bit...thanks

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Yes, I am aware of the theory. However, the theory itself is destroyed by its own foundations if one were to consider that the only real proof needed is a military film, verifiable and released by a high standing military or intelligence source.
Hence the problem, that hasn't happened. No one has ever come out and said look, here's the film from the Holloman base (for example), it was recorded by so and so, on such and such a date, here's the canister the film was in, here's the log, here's the signature of receipt...see what I am getting at?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That alien looks like a bigger version of the Greer 'Sirius' skeleton, which has variously been called a hybrid, a six year old that was only 6-7 inches tall, and an aborted human fetus...

I haven't watched this new video yet but have seen the one with David Sereda; I fully believe Bushman believes what he's saying is the truth as he knows it.

As to why someone on their deathbed might perpetrate a hoax, I can't think of any reason, especially one that might put loved ones in danger. I *can* think of a reason why he might want to tell his story, though. Revenge on the people who threatened him not to talk for years, and going to your grave with one of the world's biggest secrets intact seems almost impossible psychologically.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

My thoughts exactly. Not part of a show, nor part of a process, simple human nature.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Notice that despite the caption, he DOES say it takes them 45 years to get here" That isn't true, on the video it is displayed that he meant "45 seconds, not 45 years."

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join