It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Rant/hype your team venue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Alright I didn't see a topic already created for this exact thing. So I wanted there to be a place where NFL fans can come and rant or vent about their teams performance or even congratulate and give props to their teams performance.

And also get hyped for their upcoming matchup's. Or dread the upcoming matchup.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
SO first up I know It may be a little late but Cutler how do you miss?? you have 6,4 6,3 6,5 receivers. how do you miss? and throw interceptions like you do. You probably have one of the arguably best receiving cores in the NFL. and your throwing interceptions??

and then Hoyer 16 of 41 what is that? against the Jags. what? 16 of 41

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think we are going to see if the sea hawks qb is as good as they make him out to be.
I'm guessing he's just above average.
I say the same about Tom brady.
Don't get me wrong he is a great player, but he has not won a super bowl since he lost the great defense in new england.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
2014-2015 BTS NFL Trash Talking Thread

Here ya go. I don't care either way, but there's been a thread up since week one or so.

GO LIONS!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
GO BILLS!

*so embarrassed*

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great performance by the Broncos against the niners.

Manning now has more TDs than anyone in NFL history!

I'm a big niners fan, but they didn't show up to play on Monday. And I have never really been a fan of Colin Krapernick. He isn't a rookie anymore, you shouldn't be getting a delay of game penalty every game!

But the game against the Broncos is a big fault to the receivers. How did they drop so many passes?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Omg keaps clock management really gets me going too!
Veron davis is butter fingers since he got back but I think that will change soon.
The d was absent but when your missing your field general that kind of thing can happen.
Also Peyton at home is no slouch

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

well we see it with Brady and the patriots. that sunday night game they played the bengals he was emotional and excited. before that game I saw little emotion from him and the team. that team feeds off him. So they have to understand there best football is when they play emotional

as for Russell he stole my heart with that Wisconsin Michigan st game he played in and the following rose bowl game. he is a playmaker can the rest of the team make plays. its a tough matchup for him this week Carolina needs a win after getting demolished by the packers

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

they run there silly offense like that. its not Kap's fault that they have motion 5 seconds before the play clock expire's

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
does anybody think this Thursday night game will be interesting.,

I remember last season River's said he likes playing in Denver. when almost every other player says they hate it. haha

the chargers played them tough last season. but there is no denying that the bronco's and can they just pour it on a team.

and a lot of the Thursday night games have been blowouts. I think it could be good though.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Chiefs fan checking in.

I'm not quite sure what to expect. I anticipate a Denver victory, but don't think it will be nearly as easy as the pregame analysts indicated.

I was utterly shocked when KC had a chance at coming out of Denver with a win (on the final drive of the game). The Chargers will be hungry tonight.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i think michael jordan and roger federer are going to take the padres all the way to the FIFA cup this year

also team inebriated is doing pretty well but team herd is gaining on em fast!
i think this is the most exciting season yet

do you guy also watch people play football videogames? who are youre favorite players? mine is todd mizuki dude scored more points last year than peter olifarg and zimbwa ootaba combined!
freaking merciless i tell you

what i really love is the strategy!!!!
its really intriguing how they can have the foresight to spend more money for better players
it takes butt loads of skill and years of experience to make such calculated long term decisions
edit on 23-10-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm a big Cowboys fan and I absolutely HATE our stadium. Yes, it's huge, awesome and a wonder of the modern world, but it has a distinctive lack of football.....soul....somehow. Its just missing some intangible something that is very important for any football stadium to have.

It just lacks.....something. Something very special.

That aside, The Cowboys are kicking some ass so far, playing solid defense. Not that it'll last, but I'll ride and die with em, as always.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

No its keap changing things or just losing track of the clock. The illegal formations are due the offensive formations, delay of game is on the QB a majority of the time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GnosticWay

did you see the come on man of the people on the sidelines looking at the the big screen tv at cowboys stadium when the play was happening right in front of their eyes. I thought that was hilarious.

But yeah the Cowboys are doing great. any insight on to why and how that defense is playing so good. all the NFl experts predicted hat the cowboys would have one of the worst defense's, and now look at them wow.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My top 3 matchups that I am going to be looking at for sunday is Seattle c @ Carolina Bears @ patriots, and Steelers and colts.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Go BRONCOS!!

edit on 24-10-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Philly v Arizona is gonna be another good one I think

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Green Bay At Nawlins anyone?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nawlins gonna kick Green Bays butt all the way back to cheese-astan!

Go Bears.
*cough*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join