It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Rant/hype your team venue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I really hope green bay losses, got a cousin from that area that is on her high horse right now with green bay.
but ya that's gonna be a good one too
edit on thFri, 24 Oct 2014 13:35:39 -0500America/Chicago1020143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Saints are 2-4. The 4 games lost were road games.
Hope I'm not giving away too much here.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ya they are a different beast at home, I think they are gonna pull this one out but I think it is gonna be a heck of a game

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

russell wilson needs to show why he's the leader and bring his team back together. all the in-fighting has to stop. if he can pull this off his leadership will never be questioned again. if he can't he will have a difficult time ever taking a leadership role on any team he quarterbacks.

go seahawks!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

It's done. Carroll removed the cancer.....Harvin. That's why he's a top flight coach.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It's done. Carroll removed the cancer.....Harvin. That's why he's a top flight coach.

i agree. Carroll is a no nonsense guy.
the players still need to believe in wilson. i hope they can check their egos at the door and come together as a team.

time will tell.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Rodgers is funny I have 5 letters for you R E L A X

hahah wow and he was so right

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

which is probably the same thing he says to Olivia munn. haha

okay bad joke

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ya they needed to relax cause they had a stretch of sub 500 teams to go and beat up on.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I know this is old news but what about that fake punt by the rams at the end of the game? A friend of mine says he thinks less of Jeff fisher now saying how can an NFL coach do that and make that type of call. He might onl;y be saying this because he is a huge seahawks fan.

But I mean that was a huge call and that's a coaches win. those types of calls I mean if you don't convert on that you lose that game and it s all on the coach. I have always thought Jeff fisher was to conservative but wow what a call

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Give a team a "taste" of victory and the fans can go nuts. Hawks fans ATM can be the most annoying. What do I know though. I'm a Forty Whiners fan.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That was the call of the year so far IMO, if you can't respect a coach for making that call and putting the game on him then you may need to find a new game to watch .

Your friend is most likely just sore over the loss, which is understandable, been there plenty.
edit on thSat, 25 Oct 2014 15:14:45 -0500America/Chicago1020144580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Your friend is most likely just sore over the lose, which is understandable, been there plenty.

Not lately.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dude, I saw that and laughed my butt off. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Plus Americans are brainwashed to watch a t.v. if there is one to watch, and that's a big t.v.

I think Dallas overall just seems like a different team all around and I think it's mainly due to the confidence being able to run the ball behind a dominant line brings. Lots of pressure off the defense when they are gassed from too many 3 and outs on offense plus great coaching, great system. Marinelli is one of the best. The team has bought into Garrett completely now and it shows. I'm still not sold on Garrett but he may be turning into a great coach before our eyes. Lord knows the Cowboys are due. Its been a long time coming.

As an aside, I've been saying "fix the line, fix the team" for many years. I'm just very happy to see some sound decisions being made.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So I guess the shocker is that Rex Ryan has not been fired yet.

has anyone heard this stat yet

Geno Smith in 24 career starts he has 31 interceptions

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

looks like marshawn lynch is going to be next to go.

from beast mode to released mode.

ha ha ha

oh well, there is always next year i guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Any new news on that? I mean I heard all the rumors but I can't see them doing anything with him till the end of the season.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

so far it looks like end of season. but i can see coach carroll starting one of the other backs if lynch becomes a problem.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
throughout the NFL season 3-5 big time matchup games occur that have the feel of a playoff game. I think this week's matchup between the bronco's and the patriots is going to fit the bill. I want to dub this "super game".

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

And there you go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join