It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Rant/hype your team venue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
and speaking of the colts I think I found my 2 super bowl picks I know its late. But I think its going to be the colts and the Arizona cardinals. I really like the cardinals. I like there defense they play with no fear they lead the league in blitzes. In that eagles game they continued to come after nick foles late in the game when most teams maybe would have played zone

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

IDK if the colts can make it through the AFC. Unless they can get denver in Indy but even then, that is Peytons second home so not sure the advantage there.
Shoot the steelers are looking pretty good too, as well as the Pats.
Cardinals are looking like a legit pick tho

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

yeah no question going to Denver will/would be tough. But I think once you get to the playoffs it is a different animal and if your team is on a hot streak it almost doesn't matter where your playing. If your teams offense and defense is playing with Swag/Attitude. I remember there was no way that the ravens were supposed to beat manning in Denver.

edit on 31-10-2014 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And they really shouldn't have minus the major lapse of a safety trying to do to much but I agree it's all about who is hot going into the play offs.
Also, the denver team we see now is nothing of the past with the D they have now. If ware and miller keep playing how they are it frees up that d to do so much. If you can rush 4 and get to the QB, you go far circa the niners past 3 years.
I'll go along though and say Colts Broncos in one hell of a AFC champ, barring both teams keep on the road they are on.
And of course niners and red birds in a NFC champ game, that one is a little more biased to

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
3rd and one and the niners try a QB sneak with a rookie center making his first start when the inconvenient truth is sitting in the back field...

Many things went wrong before that, poor throw by kaep when he had crab and andy lee shanking one which never happens.

Oh and pats showed up and proved me wrong about denver.

edit on ndSun, 02 Nov 2014 19:19:45 -0600America/Chicago1120144580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
3rd and one and the niners try a QB sneak with a rookie center making his first start when the inconvenient truth is sitting in the back field...

Many things went wrong before that, poor throw by kaep when he had crab and andy lee shanking one which never happens.

Didn't get that in the east. Um, have we had enough of Roman yet?

Oh and pats showed up and proved me wrong about denver.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I don't know if i am more tired of the play calling or more tired of kaep not executing the the plays that are called.
I have been a big supporter of kaep,but he is losing me.
ETA: I blame play calling more tho, I know the niners got the receivers but niners are not a spread team and that is how this game got called.

He had crab for the go ahead td but threw the ball at this feet which made him have to go to the ground to get it and pull him off the goal line.
Eight sacks today, the were blitzing like crazy and kaep either didn't see or didn't beat it.
Didn't find the one on ones till the last drive of the game.
I know that that rams d line is no joke but neither is the niner o line
edit on ndSun, 02 Nov 2014 20:55:36 -0600America/Chicago1120143680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know you want to blame Kap for the fumble but wasn't that a coaching issue. I mean don't you do a [ass onto the endzone where its either touchdown or incomplete stopping the clock so you can still kick the field goal???

Lets say Kap doesn't fumble on the QB sneak they have no timeouts how are you gonna get set up to kick the field goal in time.

I though that was a bad coaching decision if indeed it was up to Harbaugh which I don't see how it wasnt

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

yeah I am right there with you I don't understand how the niners are 4 and 4 . there way to talented to be 4-4 look at that team.

stevie J boldin, crabtree,

and whats going with Vernon Davis! I know he is hurt but come on man

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Stupid call no matter who did it. The Rams were held to less than 200 yards all game. Kick the field goal and take them in OT.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Injuries man. Been plagued by them since last season. You don't hear any whining though.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

They had a ti me out tho. If that play fails they kick the field goal.
that non safety call was huge in the end tho

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I said if the Niners could withstand the first half with the injuries/suspensions and stay 50/50 they have a shot. They are 4-4. Now the starters are getting healthy. To quote Geena Davis, "Be afraid. Be very afraid."
Beating Dallas and Philly are big in the tie breaker.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Would be nice if the next game wasn't the saints.
You know who expected more out of was brooks. He has been pretty quiet this season .
Just read there was a trade rumor with Cleveland, not sure it waany true

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Aldon isn't back for this game. The Niners go 4-5. We have the tie breaker against everyone we haven't played yet(got the Cards again
) but ya gotta have wins too.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ya they just wanted to dangle that shorted suspension in the face of the niners.
It's 3rd rank defense v 3rd ranked offense, well passing wise so could be a close one if offense shows up.
kaep just needed to decode the blitzes Ryan is gonna send at him

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

yeah you guys are right this saint niners game is going to be huge. probably game of the week right.

I wonder what the vibe is down in san fran. I mean how do people feel about Kap is he the guy. I mean isn't he averaging a fumble every game? I like him but you can't turn the ball over every game. its one of the things cutler is going through.

so no Aldon is Patrick going to play? and how far away is bowman from coming back?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder what Dallas is going to do with Romo. there playing the Jags. say you sit Romo he has the bye week after Jacksonville to rest and get healthy. or I wonder if they panic and put him out there.

If I was Garret or I guess Jerry. I run Demarco and limit Weeden's pass attempts to 20-25. I mean you should be able to beat Jacksonville without Romo right??

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

yeah you guys are right this saint niners game is going to be huge. probably game of the week right.

I wonder what the vibe is down in san fran. I mean how do people feel about Kap is he the guy. I mean isn't he averaging a fumble every game? I like him but you can't turn the ball over every game.

The play calling is the problem. Not Kap. Why is Kap keeping the ball on a half foot TD run? You've got excellent rushers behind him.

so no Aldon is Patrick going to play? and how far away is bowman from coming back?

Pat's a game time decision. Knowing Harbaugh that means he will play. Navarro will be back within 2-4 weeks. Aldon is back next week. Get the core back and we might make some noise. That damn O line better get it's # together though.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sit him. He's going to be needed down the stretch. If you can't beat the Jags with a backup you don't have much of a team.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join