It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Rant/hype your team venue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

If bowman came back before the end of the month it would be huge, but I think it is looking like dec if he is gonna come back this season. I bet the record is going to have a lot to do with if he comes back or not. No sense playing him if playoffs are not obtainable. IDK about willis, I hope he plays gonna need his coverage skills and just all around leadership.
And ya kaeps turnover are getting old, and its just that when he does, he does it in bunches.
Niners win games when he does not turn the ball over, and when they give frank gore the rock which is what has been wrong this season and the play calling at the 3 last week really personified that. 2 pass plays and a qb sneak with the man who carried the organization for years as a bystander.

And if the cowboys should be able to jax with weeden or romo imo

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Holy crap, niners run the ball and get a win

Great game, minus the butter the niners had on their fingers.... Wonder what they game would of looked like if they caught those balls.

Ahmad brooks though with the clutch strip sack for the win.

And how about them jets?! Who of course decide to play defense and shut down ben when I have luck on a bye and picked him up

edit on thSun, 09 Nov 2014 16:14:24 -0600America/Chicago1120142480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That's Niners football. Hammer the ball(almost 30 times) and play great D. Don't run the ball.....

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ya it was great to see the o line do what they love to do and smash some people and get that run game going.
Did you watch the game? And if so did you notice Davis body language?
Seemed negative to me, also say him and lloyd get into it after he caught a pass, thought that was really strange.
Hope is not going back to his old ways.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm in the east. I didn't get the game until the 2 minute warning. But that is it.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ya you had mentioned that you didn't get it last week so I figured you might not have gotten this week.

At least you got to see the finish.
I used this site for the KC game when it wasn't on in my area.
cricfree.tv...
But ya Davis was shaking his head on missed throws and what not and had to stopped from yelling at lloyd as lloyd was heading to the sideline, found it very strange.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Be honest was that a flop on that Jimmy graham hail mary??

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
and great win by the niners but again Kap needs to work on ball security he lost a fumble again. hahah

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I also would like to know whats up with Davis. I have in my fantasy league and he has had horrible numbers.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It was a push regardless, if cox flopped to draw attention to it then he took a big risk.
I say it was sell yes,not a big one but a sell, but a sell of call that should of been made, he was in position and getting ready to jump and contest that catch.
If cox pushed him like that with his arms fully extended would it not have been called?

And it just seems the chemistry between davis and kap is off which is strange cause he was his favorite target for a while. I would sit him on your team if you have another option.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Nah, that was a push. Perrish just accentuated because the zebras don't give much credence to the Niners. Ya damn near have to take an eye out before the zebras take notice of a personal foul against the Niners. It's getting old.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And Willis is gone for the rest of the season.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Get one back and lose another.
I mean broland has stepped up but you can't replace willis.
And he is no where near what Willis is in coverage which is big in the scheme the niners would like to run.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Eeeerrrrrr. If I HAD to choose? I'd take Navarro.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'd choose bowman next to willis

Bowman is beast tho, I would even agree he is a small step ahead of Willis. I would also attest to that coming from learning from willis.
Idk if I want to see bowman in unless it is playoffs this season.
When is Willis contract up? Was reading the comments on his injury and lots of people seem to think he may be on his way out. I just can't see being the case tho

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

We've got him locked up until 2017. That doesn't mean they won't try to move him. With what the backups have done they may want to dump his salary and keep people like Brooks, Skuta, et al.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So the bears. I know this is going to get Cutler specific but. well there is no buts. The defense is playing bad as well. but other then jared allen there is not much on the defense. so it was expected that the defense would be near the league low. But this is a talented offense for the bears from wide receivers to tight end to running back. what more do you ask for. I know Cutler may have an arm but does he have pocket prescence? can he read defenses ? I mean I don't think he is good.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
and another thing these teams who are breaking the bank and paying these quarterbacks who are not good

Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, and I want to put Romo in here but he is not exactly like those guys. but he is unproven to see if he can take his team to the promise land. (I don't think he has won a playoff game.)

I don't understand it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Not a fan of any of those guys. Hell, I'd still be happy with Alex Smith.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Ya kaep and smith seem to be the same, well minus the play off record but smith wasn't to shabby there either.
Shoot he was a blown call, nfc champ v giants where brandon jacobs forward progress was 'stopped', from super bowl appearance.
They both have had plenty of help from the defense and running game.
And IDK about getting rid of willis, would you say that bowman has the same intangibles as willis?
I get the cap space clearing, just would hate to see him anywhere else with the skill set he has.
edit on thTue, 11 Nov 2014 15:43:52 -0600America/Chicago1120145280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join