It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an organized effort to undermine the Aliens and UFOs forum?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: covertbasepoet
a reply to: DJW001

It's based on the ancient astronaut theory.

Not the most solid of foundations.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Members like you, Zeta and Gut are the few reasons why I can tolerate such bs as of late. Proof that ATS still has a few critical thinkers left. IF there were disinfo agents amount us...they wouldn't be skeptics as it's to obvious. They'd be the ones making wild claims pulling boat loads of cult followers making us look incredibly far from credible.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I'm not arguing the veracity of the theory..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

i think they'd use both tactics - both rubbish and ridicule - different strokes for different folks as it were

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

aynok! can you show me how to mask a youtube link?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

His response is, I didn't see it, so it didn't happen as it was out of his experience.

Well sort of. There's personal subjective experiences and then there are things that are known and that we agree are real. There really is no requirement for someone to take anyone's personal experiences as objective reality. I don't envy anyone that saw something and can't convey its reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Well sort of. There's personal subjective experiences and then there are things that are known and that we agree are real. There really is no requirement for someone to take anyone's personal experiences as objective reality. I don't envy anyone that saw something and can't convey its reality.

As I've said before, it's not that something has to be objectively verified to be considered real. After all, nobody has ever attained any physical evidence or photographs of a dream. Dreams are completely subjective experiences. One of the biggest differences between UFOs and dreams is that pretty much everybody has dreams, so there is a consensus that they exist. UFOs are occasionally photographed and leave other physical traces, but nothing that can be agreed upon as definitive.

It's this kind of thing that keep bringing me back around to the idea that real UFOs are only "half-real" and only to certain people, and likely represent some kind of thing that is just beyond the reach of our human perceptions and intelligence to understand.

As for the original topic, I don't think there is anybody here purposely trying to sabotage open discussion of UFOs. What would be the point of that? It's not like you can't find numerous other sites on which to discuss the topic. If somebody is motivated enough, they can start their own UFO website for basically nothing.

If anybody is damaging UFO discussion, it's the blind enthusiasts who foist every blurry YouTube video on people as proof positive of alien visitation. That kind of nonsense will turn an intelligent person into a hardened skeptic quicker than anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

Ah, welcome back astrO.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: covertbasepoet

if you mean 'make a youtube link' here's a thread on it:

link

i don't know how to 'mask a youtube link'

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Unfortunately you have me confused with the MIA member you named in your post.

I openly declare now that I am not and have never been that member BUT I did have deep conversations with them online before they departed for destination unknown aka 0lympus and I am intimate with several technical aspects of the story as presented by that MIA member.

Yes I got my ATS username from that MIA members thread and I am and will be publishing the connecting of the real dots on ATS as I see them to be laid out logically and consistently and in an order that follows from one highlight to another in an obvious manner.

Yes I am pushing an agenda and I expect to be seriously challenged about that by the ATS rank and file membership.

I am confident that the data I will present will both clarify that I am not who you claim I am and that my arguments for leaving the planet asap are sound and founded upon solid facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Members like you, Zeta and Gut are the few reasons why I can tolerate such bs as of late. Proof that ATS still has a few critical thinkers left. IF there were disinfo agents amount us...they wouldn't be skeptics as it's to obvious. They'd be the ones making wild claims pulling boat loads of cult followers making us look incredibly far from credible.

They do both over here in Britain, the "nutcases" are infiltrated and turned to purpose and the lower level "do it for free anyway types" tend be given sinecures to allow them to spend time spouting on TV and various forums, blogs etc. There's one person from the "nutters" group who, studied at a college literally over the road from the main Intelligence Organisation's building, is regularly on TV etc etc, claims to speak for loads of people etc. They have apparently never been involved in gainful employment or have any "family, private fund" and yet, live in a 1000 quid a week flat/apartment strangely enough, a stone's throw from the Intelligence service's headquarters.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

As I've said before, it's not that something has to be objectively verified to be considered real. After all, nobody has ever attained any physical evidence or photographs of a dream. Dreams are completely subjective experiences. One of the biggest differences between UFOs and dreams is that pretty much everybody has dreams, so there is a consensus that they exist. UFOs are occasionally photographed and leave other physical traces, but nothing that can be agreed upon as definitive

I think this is a really good point and something to be explored. Interesting comparison. But we do have "trace" evidence of dreams in the form of EEG measurements while sleeping. We can definitely tell when someone is dreaming. The content of those dreams are completely subjective. Dreams are elusive, imagery constantly changes. I couldn't even describe the dream I was having early this morning even though it was vivid.

I think that there are a lot of similarities to the 2.

It's this kind of thing that keep bringing me back around to the idea that real UFOs are only "half-real" and only to certain people, and likely represent some kind of thing that is just beyond the reach of our human perceptions and intelligence to understand.

just like dreams.
edit on 22-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

Who would that be? Do tell...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting. There should be a slowing down of these attacks, not an increase. It seems like what I've been doing must have had an effect. To me, it seems like the U.S government is desperately trying to hold onto this illusion that they're #1, that there are no outside forces greater than them, and honestly, it seems like some members of ATS are starting to believe that also. You cannot believe in equality, and yet still cling to this notion that you're #1.

To me, if you're an ATS member, then you have been privileged to great knowledge, and I would say that it's your duty to
spread these messages around, as it's very difficult for me to do so. To not do so would be a sin. Blossom GoodChild led me to Hidden_Hand, I used Hidden_Hand to tie everything together, now I explain everything so that people can continue to spread the word, that is how it's supposed to work, not just basically waiting for them to show, and it's not like this is even that much work. I mean, imagine if that "Do you wish that we show up?" video got as many views as that useless Gangnam Style video, we would change the world in an instant.

Anyway, over the past couple of months, I have been you could say praying for them to appear a lot more, I'm not sure if it's people's consciousness getting stronger because of what I've posted, or they're actually answering my prayers, so I've decided to propose this solution for world peace to them:

It occurs to me that if this is a game, and I fully believe it is, to start out evil and then see if we can evolve towards supreme equality or enlightenment, then there must be some outside judges or "referees," that ensure that the game is played fairly. The U.S cannot be that judge or referee, because it would like Lakers players being the referees. It appears that at any one point, only one country can have true sovereignty, and that is the strongest one, and pretty much, the world is at the mercy of this particular country, and that doesn't seem right.

Inevitably, I've realized that the only way for small countries to fight back or to have true sovereignty is to rely on the Power of the Divine. Therefore, if you're from a small country, then this is what you should say in private and in silence:

I exercise my right as a Sovereign Being that if any nuclear weapons are used against me, then the person who used them and his countrymen will suffer 100 years in hell or 10 lifetimes in the Mongolian era. Keep in mind that 10 lifetimes under the Mongolian era is about 500-600 years(and the reason the Mongolians are significant is because I have reasons to believe that Genghis Khan WAS the devil reincarnated. If you do the math and extrapolate to the population at the time, he literally had sex with 2 million women, which is physically impossible, unless his sons had sex with a lot of women also, but he only had 4 sons, and it's not clear that they were womanizers. What's also remarkable is that all these women mated with him, lived to have kids, yet no one could describe what he looked like. It's not outrageous to imagine that he was the devil sitting behind some dark curtains and was doing some spooky actions at a distance invitro-fertilization voodoos. Hey, if Jesus existed and turned water into wine, then why not him?)

If you're from a small country, EVERYONE needs to do this. Do this once a week so they will be clear as to your intent. This will ensure that you'll get protected. Not that they will allow nuclear weapons to go off, but this will ensure that you will never get attacked by nuclear weapons. If you want to know why they won't allow nuclear weapons to be used, it's because nuclear weapons can "destroy souls"(not literally since that would be destroying the Grand Creator himself, but what happens is that your knowledge will be erased, and you become a very young soul. Basically, all of the wars and suffering that you went through, not just in this universe, but also other universes, which were used as an experience and to acquire knowledge, will be for naught. Basically, it's considered very severe punishment, which is why they
will not allow nuclear weapons to be used. The Japanese that got nuked, well, let's just say they were very brave, to sign up to be in that situation).

What about conventional weapons? Unfortunately, unless you were to do what that video I've posted so many times before, they will NOT interfere in a conventional war. There's a Universal Law of Free Willthat they are not allowed to break, or what Hidden_Hand termed "Right Not To Know," unless you gave them permission to do so. To end all wars, you have to invite them to land.

However, you can also try to protect yourself from conventional war by using these words: I exercise my right as a Sovereign Being that if my country was ever attacked, that if my country or I have done nothing to the country that attacked me, then the country and citizens who attacked me shall suffer 10 years in hell or 5 lifetimes under the Mongolian era, if the death toll in my country exceeds 100,000.

Again, everyone in your country needs to do this. Please note that this will work only if your country has "sufficient moral character," for example, if you're a Muslim country and treat women like dirt, then you will not be protected, or should I say, they will not punish the country who attacked you, since you're evil first. However, I would say that most Muslim countries will be protected, as long as you don't carry out terrorist attacks in other countries, in the name of your religion. And you definitely will not get protected, if you're a member of ISIS. These "judges" are very fair, so just do what is right, and you don't have to worry.

Of course, we could just try to de-nationalize and unite under a One World Government, as I've posted on another news article, and I think that is best. Nationalism IS a disease. It should be noted that outlawing space weapons and nuclear weapons were also mentioned by these channelers(it is said that some of them are reincarnating as "Lightworkers" for the U.N, and to me, it is remarkable that the U.N seems to have all of these enlightened ideas after WW2. I think a lot of Japanese video game makers are also UFO-reincarnated, because it's incredible the knowledge that they possess, if you played these games, but that's another story).

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sorry I was really hoping you were him, bummer your not. Anyway I cant wait to see what you got, I have been following this story for a while and I hope it gets better.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well you probably know I can't wait. I've been hoping for someone to make the case, because nobody has of yet. So far, you seem like a lot of fun and just the type of eccentric that I like. On guard tho', mate.

Looks like you have just about enough stars to start making posts, so let's get it out of duaneology's thread.

duaneology: Smartasses are a dime a dozen, I should know, ahem. However, imo, when you show your more serious side, I see someone who could make a great addition to our family here. Check your pm's.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
I'm new here so please correct me if I'm way off base. I just seem to notice an active effort by a number of ATS posters to discredit and belittle anything and everything posted here along with this sections regular contributors.

I'm not going to link them and give the agitators more attention but I've seen it in the Stanton Friedman thread and many others. Not only here but all throughout ATS I read disparaging remarks about this forum and those who post here.

It makes me feel like an attempt is being made to have the topic viewed as fringe and flaky as possible.

Your thoughts?

The answer is MISO/MIST. Psyops has been given a new acronym (MISO). MIST are the guys who support MISO.
I went looking for the story regarding the Army's decision to infiltrate sites like ATS. It was reported in the MSM, if you can believe it (CNN). It has been removed since the original story aired. The FBI claims that COINTELPRO ceased operations in '71 but for my own reasons, I highly doubt that is accurate.
So, you are correct, sir. This site has become a target by MISO to disrupt this forum. You can tell which ones are the disruptions and which ones are not. Also, they band together and support each other as if we are too stupid to not realize what they are doing. It isn't just the UFO forum, either. It is across the entire site. For now, I record the profile names & do a few other things with that info outside of ATS. But, I won't comment on that in this forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mensa180
For now, I record the profile names & do a few other things with that info outside of ATS. But, I won't comment on that in this forum.

Why - is stalking against the TOS?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

If you have been an observer ALL of this discussion means nothing. Equating this with a dream state is flabbergasting.

While I have NO clue as to why there are UFOs, I have NO reason to think that my direct observation was an incorrect assessment of the mysterious nature of what I saw. Since I make no claims concerning motivations or conspiratorial frameworks, why would anyone suggest that I am dull-witted, gullible portrayer of fictions?

There is no way for me to conceive of those 'de-bunkers' as anything less than stupid. I am relaying information. With my background, passive and active, my credibility is questioned. Who are worthy of doing so? What arbiter's throne have they ascended?

This is not a question of belief to those of us who have witnessed extremely odd events. It is the BELIEFS of the inexperienced which incites them to the intellectual violence seen here. We know that THEY don't have reason to trust us because their own limitations prohibit them from acceding to our superior data. Data we mostly don't even seek.

My speculation is they must be fearful of ego loss. First of those fear inducers is their own ignorance and lack of direct situational awareness. Next, consider the blow to their world view with man at the apex. with them lording it over the rest of us as they must be the creme de la creme. Hierarchical minds set ablaze by the intrusion of the novel. Lastly, all of existence is not under their purview, as guaranteed by their various gods. Pretty scary crap for the ignorant yet opinionated.

As to the value of much of the UFO wisdom, probably not much there. If there was we would be centering our efforts in the discovery of meaning. As best as I can tell, this has not entered the public sphere but may be well developed in secretive public/private efforts. I have seen the results of NASA photo manipulation. I have discovered some of these alterations myself which were uncontrovertible.

I do not know why other than the obvious conclusion they are hiding something, something that terrorizes the perps of these lies. Just like these debunkers, they prefer lies to the truth. Since I can't kill them or shut them up, I tolerate their BS.

So, until YOU know, YOU never know. Unless you are of an open mind and willing to suspend your cynical style.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on WednesdaypmWed, 22 Oct 2014 13:15:19 -050012014 by largo because: Dual post-deletion

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join