It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

And she is already very ill, as stated above, being transferred to Emory.

So she was ill on the flight?

That's the question, isn't it?

There is evidence to suggest that some never really show symptoms, don't show the same symptoms, don't show them at the same time or never run fever prior to becoming very ill.

Plus, we only have her word that she was not symptomatic BUT her judgment was so poor as to take a trip on a commercial airline after being exposed to Duncan in less than ideal hazmat protocols AND she got on a damn plane even after the entire country knew another of her coworkers were already ill.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why track down 132 flight passengers when you have a whole airport full of people that could have shared space with her? Surely, there were people who cleaned up after her, maybe touched an empty beverage cup or whatever. Maybe she sneezed, and was it an ebola sneeze at that point? When does a sweaty hand become an ebola infected sweaty hand? I have a hard time believing that once you "declare" you feel crappy is when you are contagious.
edit on 15-10-2014 by wildoracle13 because: one more thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildoracle13
Why track down 132 flight passengers when you have a whole airport full of people that could have shared space with her?

Confined space for a long period of time makes you more apt to get infected? Only on a plane tho, not a bus.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Disreguard this first sentence. It was taken from the article below before they "Updated" and changed it.

Victim may have visited Kent State where she graduated while she was in Ohio.

www.vindy.com...

KENT — Three people who had contact with the latest person diagnosed with Ebola may have visited Kent State University, according to a KSU spokesman.

edit on 15-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

Edit: The title of the article changed and now they are saying Confusion in Akron. May have visited Kent State could be talking about relatives she visited. It isn't very clear.
edit on 15-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: Article linked changed Titles.

I should have copied this when I first found it. They have changed the title three times and "Updated". Now the title is Three KSU employees are related to victim.

WHY DON'T THEY VET BEFORE PRINTING!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Emory Head of Infectious Disease was just on FOX saying "I assure you there will be no widespread ebola outbreak in the US". Yeah .. okay ....

He looked like he actually believes it. Hasn't he looked at the level of stupidity in this thing ... that ignorant 2nd nurse from Dallas and her airplane ride for example??? Geeeze ...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Coming in 3, 2, 1 ... a super juicy wag the dog.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
He drank the Kool-Aid. I am awestruck at the stupidity of these educated men.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru
Oh crap ... She went to a university? All those students living in tight quarters and ... um ... exchanging bodily fluids ... etc. She was sick and went through airports and a university .. can't get much worse than that.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"I assure you there will be no widespread ebola outbreak in the US".

Just the simple fact that he said it scares the hell out of me.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

Why track down 132 flight passengers when you have a whole airport full of people that could have shared space with her?

Confined space for a long period of time makes you more apt to get infected? Only on a plane tho, not a bus.

Not according to the CDC. Why aren't they worried about the janitor, or the people who had to handle her baggage (no pun intended) but you know what I mean right? Surely she used a bathroom or tissue or drink cup at one point. Is there no concern for this?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

Only on a plane tho,
not a bus

We need an aerospace engineer to put wings on a bus.
That way we can get rid of these damned infectious airplanes.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
(turned on the TV)
for a moment there i thought i was watching doomsday preppers
but it was just BBC global showing me how to remove my ebola-laden gloves

previously, they were kind enough to show us how to duct tape our windows to keep bogeymen out
i'm waiting for the one where they show us how to construct homemade apocalypse shelters out of old bean tins and McDonalds wrappers
(turns off TV)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

Not according to the CDC. Why aren't they worried about the janitor, or the people who had to handle her baggage (no pun intended) but you know what I mean right? Surely she used a bathroom or tissue or drink cup at one point. Is there no concern for this?

Who cares about janitors?

(I kid, of course)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The hysteria is strong in this thread!
I get the feeling half of you would start sacrificing Duncans family, the nursing staff and the CDC to some demonic power if it will make the badness go away. Take a deep breath people, you are still more likely to be shot today then catch Ebola tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Gully

Only on a plane tho,
not a bus

We need an aerospace engineer to put wings on a bus.
That way we can get rid of these damned infectious airplanes.

Airbus.
Source

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I'll bet we aren't the only ones who have lost trust in our government.
I feel as if I'm caught in a pre-apocalyptic horror movie.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think they were pointing out that planes recycle air. In a bus external air flows freely through and it's not airtight and pressurized.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

When the wording from the CDC changed from 'there is no way there can be in a be an outbreak in America' to 'any outbreak will be small and easy to contain' I knew they knew it would be out of control.

Me on Aigust, 14, 2014.

Read between the lines, people, I know we here can; now is the time to make others aware who aren't. If the blow you off, tthey're not worth further effort.

Soon, if nothing is done or what we do do is ineffective, it will be time to stop trying to educate people because it will take away time which would be better spent preparing.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Probably not the right thing to say.

3-2-1 ........ Here they come!

edit on 15-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

Freaky idea. What if she felt aymptoms sooner and fearing deayh wanted to visit home or certain places and thats why she violated the order not to fly and why she became so aeverely ill so quickly.

Its her word that she got symptoms the day after the flight though she was likely infected at relatively the same time as the other nurse (at least id presume).

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join