It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS ISIS and the Ukraine connected to World War III geopolitical strategic maneuverings?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex
I heard this about the SAS on the radio driving home today . Quick search found that if the Iraqis let them in they are going to " advise and assist " the key word is assist i guess .They are currently in the UAE waiting for a Status of Forces Agreement . This basically means we cannot be accused of invading Iraq . Found this on newscom.au

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: mortex
I heard this about the SAS on the radio driving home today . Quick search found that if the Iraqis let them in they are going to " advise and assist " the key word is assist i guess .They are currently in the UAE waiting for a Status of Forces Agreement . This basically means we cannot be accused of invading Iraq . Found this on newscom.au

Yeh and originally we started out just air dropping supplies to the Kurds. Then we sent in the FA18's to drop bombs on ISIS.
Sure we might start out advising and assisting, but how long till that turns into going after ISIS directly with special forces?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

kinda like how Vietnam started ,perhaps needs a thread ,however what originally thought upon seeing this thread was my own perception that the Russian threat in the Ukraine roughly paralleled the isil threat in the middle east . All of a sudden sunni deaths matter or is it a way of showing Russia ,hey look what we can bring together . Kind of like a weapons showcase.Wait isil still advances . Another vietnam but with no trees ,or rivers ,or

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia

It is for this reason that I think Turkey should be kicked out of NATO, they cannot be trusted going by their actions, and Turkey swinging harder towards the extremists would pose a massive security risk for Europe with jihadi's influxing through Turkey into Greece/Europe.

We are just warming up....the next 10 years will be very very violent........it will get much much worse before any resemblance of ending.

So what do you think of the massive Muslim immigration into Europe in light of these views?

Think it might have to do with a massive future war against Islam in the making?

The West would be threatened by Muslim fifth columnists, thus necessitating police state measures, it would also most likely feed the animosity felt against Muslims making it more likely that people would accept massive wars in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

They'd probably assimilate if people didn't hate and fear them so much. The Muslims in Europe are like the blacks or hispanics in America. You treat them like # and give them only the bottom of the barrel jobs it's no wonder they don't want to participate by your rules. White courts don't tend to treat brown people too well. Even so many persevere and do assimilate but those who are left behind are angry.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes. US-backed Ukrainian revolution against Russia is the result of Putin cock-blocking Obama from getting his paws on Assad's Syria. ISIS is the US proxy-intervention against Assad gone wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
Yes. US-backed Ukrainian revolution against Russia is the result of Putin cock-blocking Obama from getting his paws on Assad's Syria. ISIS is the US proxy-intervention against Assad gone wrong.

The same logic can be used in reverse.
Isis is the product of Russian intelligence the evidence is ISIS decimated the only real opposition to Assad, the FSA. ISIS infiltrated then took over the opposition movement stealing away all the top military brass that defected from Assad's military, the end result is off and on truces with Assad, and no real attempts to take Damascus since.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Sorry but my country has virtually no history of slavery or discrimination, the immigrants that do come have certain advantages though and we're bending backwards to accommodate them, they get apartments first, sometimes they get whole houses on the taxpayer. Trust me, they are not being systematically discriminated, in fact it's almost the opposite what with my country being populated by liberal oikophobes. Their culture is diametrically opposed to ours though and they tend to create muslim enclaves where they can riot and burn cars without the police interfering.

The cost of this immigration is 6% of the GDP and it is getting worse, from an objective view they haven't really added anything to our society but violence, fundamentalist religion, honour killings and high crime rates, can't forget about all the cuts in our welfare either. I guess we should be thankful for that though..

Maybe if you lived where I live in Europe(Scandinavia) you'd know that the majority of people are conformist liberal apologists that would rather die or have their country collapse than face the prospect of being called a racist. A fact that the mass media hasn't been slow to pick up on. A mass media and government by the way, that would do almost anything to cover up evidence of a disastrous policy. If you think Americans are brainwashed, come look at the opposite, the supposed liberal utopia of understanding and diversity, as long as you agree with the official propaganda. You wouldn't believe the # Swedes put up with, we're the weakest population of people in the world. ZERO self respect.

You just don't know hypocritical and bigoted liberals unless you've lived here for a few years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join