It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have shown the first sets before. It's the last one you need to research. I would like someone to argue the very last proof. The others are self evident.

DNA represent letters making Proteins. They form in root codons, just like language. Links of letters are Words (proteins). The human body is a book.

Aleph Bet is Father in Hebrew (Letters). Aleph is Strong and Bet is House (Strong Nuclear Force). Neutrons and Protons (Strong Force) follow the laws of invariant symmetry and do not change (same yesterday, today and tomorrow).

Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Water (mem). She is the weak force (female) and allows for the symmetry breaking, or birth of the elements / Son of God. Letters of DNA must have a catalyst. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry.

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is Ben, or the Son. The House of Seed carries the house forward in time. Christ was called the Word, or what is produced by programmed letters in water / Matter / Elements.

The definition of a hologram is particles embedded with information in an image (image of God) with light shined on them to reveal the form. Light cannot be seen.

Here is your proof:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

-Witness One - DNA
-Witness Two - Nature of Physics Parallel to Trinity
-Witness Three - Language mirrors it all, down to the definition of each letter
-Witness Four - Word is information and physicists now realize they need a degree in information science to know how the hologram of reality works.
-Witness Five - History in prophecy
-Witness Six - Evolution cannot occur apart from Involution, or the rolloing of matter in time. Look up the world Volution. Involution is baptism, so that what is immersed in water can rise to new life (evolution). Evolution is a result and not a cause. Programming is the cause of words.

-Witness Seven - Orthogonal Linear Transformation of Invariance is Translational Symmetry from higher dimensions. Collapsing wave function cannot occur from lower dimensions up, but upper down. Consciousness is in the higher dimensions above probability (restriction of law causing unity with multiplicity) and law governs all dimensions below. We have free will. If lower dimensions are governed, and consciousness arises from lower dimensions, then no free will. We would simply abide in invariance. Since symmetry breaks from the weak nuclear force, the electron is free. Otherwise, we would still be in a high state of order with low entropy.

Your proof and it denies ignorance.

Wisdom is proven right by her children. If you are not hers, then you are not a child of God. The gift is still available. See my threads to see how.

***Last Proof

Best proof of all. God's will is to give and for us to receive. Nature proclaims this, mirrored by the male / female force of Strong and Weak Nuclear force. Thieves take. God Gives! He demonstrates this by His nature (Nature!).

Romans 1 (notice the wording in bold)

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine [invariant] nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Argue This: Your witness. Invariant Symmetry of the Strong Nuclear Force. It is invariant. You are translational. This is a proof, already provided by science. Why? There is an anchor that can be tracked back through the references provided in the Bible. They are mirrors.

Quantum Word is Invisible

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Why are we just now discovering what the ancients already knew? They had faith.

edit on 6-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes, and I guess it is also planned to have all sorts of parasites eating their hosts alive, taking over the minds of the hosts. It is also ID that designed Ebola, HIV, cancer, etc.... If that is so, the creators are really evil and perverse, and it would be better if the creators die a long and slow death. Then I'd rather claim ignorance and live the rest of my life in peace, rather than trying to understand why those that created all lifeforms are such perverted beings.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry but this is only proof to those that believe and need to see it written in order to make them feel right in their belief.

For a non-believer/skeptic, using the bible as proof simply won't cut it. It's the bible that is in question in the first place.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

Who engineered Swine Flu? Who engineered Ebola, also holding the patent? Mankind. Choices make our world. We are free to choose.

You judge God, but really judge your brothers in the matter. How many deaths attributed to swine flu? 203,000. There are 7 billion on the planet. The Bible states that we are born again by baptism into the waters of life. In other words, God gives the life back again. On the scale of eternity, I'd say his plan to refine us over the course of a short 7,000 years is an easy trade for eternal life never ending.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
Yes, and I guess it is also planned to have all sorts of parasites eating their hosts alive, taking over the minds of the hosts. It is also ID that designed Ebola, HIV, cancer, etc.... If that is so, the creators are really evil and perverse, and it would be better if the creators die a long and slow death. Then I'd rather claim ignorance and live the rest of my life in peace, rather than trying to understand why those that created all lifeforms are such perverted beings.

And the guinea worm. Any "creator" responsible for the life cycle of such a parasite has to be a very twisted sadistic evil being.....GOD! apparently!!!!

If creationism is true then given the nature of some of the life on this planet he/she-God is evil and believers are actually satanic worshippers conned into believing they are following a "good" god.

Or evolution is bound to fill niches that are not very pleasant.

Two choices : evolution or evil.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I bet you're an interesting person in real life AlephBet. These threads you post are just one after another. I'm fascinated by the way you word your "proof" essays in such a believable manner. You say to "research" what you are saying. Research what? Is there a secret document out there I can use to decipher your encoded messages of proof? You don't even reply to posts like a human. You say a few typical words then blast another paragraph re-asserting your points. For the amount of time and effort I THINK you put into this I at least would like to see an actual reply, not another series of "proof" retorts. What you say is a garbled mess that makes so much sense it makes no sense at all. I toss between "mind blown" and "mind meltdown". Are you an other worldy being giving us a hint? Or a crazy sitting in a jail cell who's allowed to use a computer? Give me something here...

(edit) Refine us over 7,000 years? Yeah never mind anything I just said. Humans have been systematically PROVEN to exist FAR EARLIER than 7,000 years and are even claimed to have been smarter than we are in a modern society. Why wouldn't that "refinement" process start when humans were on the earth a very long time ago? Sounds like a lot of wasted time....
edit on 6-10-2014 by InfinityandBeyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Sorry but this is only proof to those that believe and need to see it written in order to make them feel right in their belief.

For a non-believer/skeptic, using the bible as proof simply won't cut it. It's the bible that is in question in the first place.

Peace

I didn't use the Bible as proof. I used invariant symmetry and collapsing wave function as proof. The Bible was used as a witness verifying that a source for the scientific metaphor is available as a mirror. The images match.

Try again, but this time, argue that consciousness can arise from lower dimensions. Without the governor of invariance, you can have no translational symmetry. DNA is a translation of the temple / template that is already there. You must start from invariance and work your way there from chaos as a high state of order with low entropy. It's the invariant symmetry that shaped the low entropy. You cannot argue this the other way around. Invariance is an anchor.

Did I use any verses there?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

And the guinea worm. Any "creator" responsible for the life cycle of such a parasite has to be a very twisted sadistic evil being.....GOD! apparently!!!!

If creationism is true then given the nature of some of the life on this planet he/she-God is evil and believers are actually satanic worshippers conned into believing they are following a "good" god.

Or evolution is bound to fill niches that are not very pleasant.

Two choices : evolution or evil.

You are reasoning this by your own sense of what is good. The best things for you start with suffering. Pathos cannot be developed apart from involution, or rolling with time. You are saying that God should have made you good and provided the perfect environment for you already. Poe said it best in the Mesmeric Revelation:

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

If you are not debating invariance with symmetry, then at least argue your point with Poe.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Final Proof Cannot be Argued

I believe in a God or prime mover, but I take offense with your title.

You simply cannot shut down intelligent debate to start a thread or topic. There have been numerous times scientists and religious scholars have been proven wrong despite their 'proof'. So, while I may agree with your premise, I am offended by your unwillingness to debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's odd isn't it? His responses have a hint of anger that nobody has said "Well done man!". I don't believe AlephBet actually considered people would outright disapprove of this absolute "proof". I mean sure, if I was a "God" who created a universe and living beings, I'd make sure they lived a #ty life fighting disease, starvation, greed, rape etc. in order to ultimately look forward to death and the greatness of an after life.....

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Seeing how there are no unaltered or unabridged Bibles in existence, I wouldn't use it as some kind of codex. Missing too much to be reliable.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Did you post this too?
occupyilluminati.com...

Like one poster said, you are preaching to the choir. For those of us who don't believe, it's just so much babble, proving nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

I'm fascinated by the way you word your "proof" essays in such a believable manner. You say to "research" what you are saying. Research what?

Invariance
Symmetry
Translational Symmetry
DNA Root Codons as compared to Language Roots
Orthogonal Linear Transformations

I thought I was pretty clear in the OP.

Take an example. Science says the early universe was an unified High State of Order with Low Entropy. Look that up. What you have is basic Hydrogen / Helium in all directions. Hydrogen has no Neutron. It is One Proton and One Electron. To motivate to the other heavier elements, you must have a neutron / proton relationship. The Neutron acts as a wall around the Proton, which in turn follows invariant symmetry laws.

We have not yet arrived at life according to evolution and you already have the basics of what the Bible calls the Strong House (Aleph Bet / Father). Elohim created in Genesis 1. He is the Father. Ruach Elohim is the Mother, or Spirit of God (Consciousness).

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

In the first two verses of the Bible, you have the formation of the Strong Force (Father) acting on the weak (weak / female). She is the water, as you can clearly see. What is water made of again? Hydrogen and Oxygen. What is the hydrogen in relation to the electron / proton equilibrium?

Why a Neutron / Proton for the Strong force? Neutrons have two down quarks and one up. Protons have two up and one down (look it up). They are yin to the yang. What is the balance between the ONE electron and the Neutron Proton? The wobble of the golden ratio. 1:1.618.

Volution means to roll. Involution and evolution are better know as baptism. Science only sees evolution because they are looking at the result and not the cause. Involution is an ancient concept and one that explains how consciousness collapses the wave function of light.

Look it up: WIKI

"The reason for involution is Delight - the Delight of Being (the Spirit or Absolute) moving to Delight of Becoming (temporal existence, the cosmos). Being throws itself forward into a multiplicity of forms, becoming lost in the inconscience of matter,[3] and then through evolution it partakes in the Delight of rediscovering the Spirit which had been hidden in the interim.

Evolution is thus the movement forward by which the created universe evolves from its initial state of inconscience (i.e. as matter), evolves animated life forms and mental beings (i.e. humans), and continues to evolve spiritual properties, and in that process rediscovers its Source. Such an Evolution of animated forms is only possible because at each stage of development, the developing entity contains within itself the conception of what it may become. Thus, the evolution of animated life out of matter supposes a previous involution of that animated capacity. This is akin to a seed that already has the essence of the tree that will emerge from it.

Each plane emerges from an earlier plane through the evolutionary process, which takes place in chronological time. But in a parallel construction, each of these new planes can be understood as being a descendent of its corresponding higher order plane from the Infinite. Thus, when mentality emerged in the universe, the universal plane of Mind was implanted to a degree in those beings harboring that mentality.

The evolution is the development of all entities in the cosmos, including humans, in order to attain their fulfillment, including the discovery of spiritual Delight, which was, and always is, the experience of the Source Creator. The evolution is the progressive development from the original inconscience of matter into life (movement, sensation, desire, etc. and living physical beings), and from thence to mind (in conscious animals and most especially humans - the self-conscious thinking animal), and from thence to spiritualized mind, culminating in the The Supermind or Truth Consciousness (as supramental individuals, and finally the supramental, i.e. a divine life on earth.)"

You just had a better science lesson than you could have received at any major university. They are blind because they forget there must be a source. All things flow from and return to a source. Where do you suppose the law of invariance and symmetry originate? It's the ocean that each drop of dew emerges from.

Argue it otherwise.

You might say, science shows how the early universe coalesced to form heavy elements. No, they show how invariance and symmetry produced the coalescence.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

too much religious stretching between the "dots"...let's remember these people that wrote the bible also believed the world was flat....floods, locusts invasions, and earthquakes, were the work of mythical beings, rather than science.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

AlephBet has 45 religious posts in a little over 2 weeks....Almost 2-3 posts a day. Now that's dedication. Either he has typed all this out prior to joining ATS, or sits in his house all day every day with a cup of coffee making his carpal tunnel worse. It's maniacal the way his viewpoints are expressed...AlephBet what is your MOTIVATION or such feats? What was your childhood like? Did a light bulb go off one day at work and you decided to devote all that free time to enforcing your undeniable proofs on THIS website? So many questions....

(edit) His last post took him 5 minutes....I can type 80-90 WPM but dang...It leads me to believe he had this barrage of posts planned before even joining...hmm
edit on 6-10-2014 by InfinityandBeyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Did you post this too?
occupyilluminati.com...

Like one poster said, you are preaching to the choir. For those of us who don't believe, it's just so much babble, proving nothing.

Look up the word babble and you get twaddling. A baby sounds like babble. What does the parent sound like to the baby? The same. Denying ignorance demands that we reach out to the source that birthed us. I am simply learning to speak their language. If you refuse, that's your business. I am a child of God. As such, I want to know what my parent is saying.

You say twaddle, and I say what I have said in this thread. I agree with your comment, but I defer you to the context of what I said here.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

too much religious stretching between the "dots"...let's remember these people that wrote the bible also believed the world was flat....floods, locusts invasions, and earthquakes, were the work of mythical beings, rather than science.

The world is flat.

LINK

"The shape of the universe is the local and global geometry of the universe, in terms of both curvature and topology (though, strictly speaking, it goes beyond both). When physicists describe the universe as being flat or nearly flat, they're talking geometry: how space and time are warped according to general relativity."

Space / Time engage a hologram. What you see is a Orthogonal Linear Matrix. Information is on a surface and the illusion of movement in time creates the dimensional effect on your senses. When the Bible says it will be rolled up like a scroll, it wasn't incorrect. Quantum tunneling and entanglement allow you to see the information of the wave in form because you are the one collapsing it. Involution is volution, or rolling. This is what a hologram is.

+6 more 
link   
Whenever a postin this forum opens up with something like this in the title:

Final Proof Cannot be Argued

You just KNOW you're in for another biblical pulpit mishmash of ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and outright fabrication of facts.

Every.

Friggin'

Time.

link   

To what context??? Get the hint AlephBet, no one here has any real clear idea of what you're really saying. If someone does then please, please explain to me what this all means other than a undeniable proof of a "God". Am I too stupid to comprehend what's being said? You're learning to speak the "babble" language? If you're trying to reach a point why do it in such an incomprehensible way? I'm so loooost...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm curious Aleph, have you tried running these posts across religious forums where pretty much everyone is a believer?
If so, how was it received I wonder.

@InfinityandBeyond
You are not alone my friend. I have no issue comprehending the words used however, I have great difficulty understanding the point/proof he often tries to tell us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join