It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I just found this thing on my Facebook that reminded me a LOT of this thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's hilarious. It reminds me of that South Park episode. I think it was the game sphere one, where they were trying to figure out the clues to find out where it was and they drew all sorts of parallels based on metaphors and poor use of terminology. Really funny.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's hilarious. It reminds me of that South Park episode. I think it was the game sphere one, where they were trying to figure out the clues to find out where it was and they drew all sorts of parallels based on metaphors and poor use of terminology. Really funny.

basically the definition of every thread i have ever seen on this subject. which has only ever really been touched by one user. who apparently has nothing more to add on the subject.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Much of what I have found in the Bible comes from examining the shards of truth left in other texts. Overall, there is one story being told.

I am still interested in these connections between various religious texts you've found in regards to the overall story you suggest is being told. Care to elaborate or make a new thread on the subject? Or point me to an existing thread you may have on the subject? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's a TL : DR of the story for all of you too lazy or stupid to figure it out yourselves.

Our ancestors gave in to temptation and #ed us big time. We have a short amount of time to redeem ourselves and figure out who or what the # Satan is and how he is enslaving us or we will be consumed at the end. Eternal life or eternal nonexistence you choose
edit on 4-11-2014 by xkillbox5000x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xkillbox5000x
Here's a TL : DR of the story for all of you too lazy or stupid to figure it out yourselves.

Our ancestors gave in to temptation and #ed us big time. We have a short amount of time to redeem ourselves and figure out who or what the # Satan is and how he is enslaving us or we will be consumed at the end. Eternal life or eternal nonexistence you choose

its all psyops man. im sure theres a department in the government dedicated to studying - no, perfecting how cult techniques can be used to manipulate us.
edit on 5-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

its all psyops man. im sure theres a department in the government dedicated to studying - no, perfecting how cult techniques can be used to manipulate us.

But haven't you heard about the invariant symmetry that so indubitably explains serendipity?
edit on 5-11-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

But haven't you heard about the invariant symmetry?

I think he was trying for the term "translational symmetry" which means a particular object or variable remains constant or "invariant" through a series of translations.

but I don't see what the Hebrew alphabet has to do with the human genome. or what the human genome has to do with parables. or what the parables have to do with these etymology riddles.

if it gets any darker around here you might have to navigate by touch.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think he was trying for the term "translational symmetry" which means a particular object or variable remains constant or "invariant" through a series of translations.

but I don't see what the Hebrew alphabet has to do with the human genome. or what the human genome has to do with parables. or what the parables have to do with these etymology riddles.

if it gets any darker around here you might have to navigate by touch.

But the angle of the dangle is inversely proportionate to the heat of the beat. This should be all the proof that is needed. Plus there's the Moby Dick codes. We can't ignore those in our quest for Truth.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

True indeed. Moby Dick was a sperm whale. Sperm is the seed from which new life grows. Seeds cannot grow unless first planted. But who planted them? There must be a farmer behind the scenes. We find undeniable proof of this in the Farmers Almanac, and there the mystery deepens.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Barcs

True indeed. Moby Dick was a sperm whale. Sperm is the seed from which new life grows. Seeds cannot grow unless first planted. But who planted them? There must be a farmer behind the scenes. We find undeniable proof of this in the Farmers Almanac, and there the mystery deepens.

the resemblance is uncanny.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Monty Python logic at its finest:

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join