It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: DAVID64
Did you post this too?
occupyilluminati.com...

Like one poster said, you are preaching to the choir. For those of us who don't believe, it's just so much babble, proving nothing.

Look up the word babble and you get twaddling. A baby sounds like babble. What does the parent sound like to the baby? The same. Denying ignorance demands that we reach out to the source that birthed us. I am simply learning to speak their language. If you refuse, that's your business. I am a child of God. As such, I want to know what my parent is saying.

You say twaddle, and I say what I have said in this thread. I agree with your comment, but I defer you to the context of what I said here.

See what I mean? Never a straight answer, just a paragraph of babble. Or twaddle.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You're right. I feel like all of his information was planned prior to joining ATS, or was an original member/troll and decided to bombard us with all this. I feel like there's more to this guy than we think. You don't meet people like this everyday, or read material like this everyday. Why wasn't I born a child of "God" and you were AlephBet? Are my parents the worst parents in the world and didn't make sure to beat religion into me? Was I doomed from the very beginning of my family history to end up an Atheist and ultimately spell my demise as a lowly unbeliever? Should I believe now before it's too late?!?!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
a reply to: DAVID64

(edit) His last post took him 5 minutes....I can type 80-90 WPM but dang...It leads me to believe he had this barrage of posts planned before even joining...hmm

Typed every word as I post. Even when I repeat information, it is uniquely typed. I type fast. Suffering ends in reward. Inner development comes from the steps to get there.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You're right. I feel like all of his information was planned prior to joining ATS, or was an original member/troll and decided to bombard us with all this. I feel like there's more to this guy than we think. You don't meet people like this everyday, or read material like this everyday. Why wasn't I born a child of "God" and you were AlephBet? Are my parents the worst parents in the world and didn't make sure to beat religion into me? Was I doomed from the very beginning of my family history to end up an Atheist and ultimately spell my demise as a lowly unbeliever? Should I believe now before it's too late?!?!

You are not born a child of God unless you are here as righteous already. Remember, Jesus said that he didn't come for the well, but the sick. I don't know your state, but if you are Atheist, then you have no inner sight from wisdom. Nous is a prize. Seekers have a void opened to receive it. You do not need to be a Gnostic to have Gnosis. Pathos is the result of any good story if the information is formed in. How can you believe if you do not recognize the message as faithful? Seek it with an open heart. Take it like a child. Pathos must come first from the fatal flaw we are all blind to.

edit on 6-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: AlephBet

I'm curious Aleph, have you tried running these posts across religious forums where pretty much everyone is a believer?
If so, how was it received I wonder.

@InfinityandBeyond
You are not alone my friend. I have no issue comprehending the words used however, I have great difficulty understanding the point/proof he often tries to tell us.

the words mean something, the way they are used...not so much. apparently, all of the metaphors and parables and languages and physics and chemistry of the world are tied together with the express purpose of playing this etymology game and informing us that Big Brother is still alive and well. it reminds me of a toddler explaining how rocket ships work.
edit on 6-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Truth is orthogonal. So are my answers. I answer so that you are forced to look at the right angle, or what is hidden to your view. If you do, you will not need to ask the question.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

(edit) His last post took him 5 minutes....I can type 80-90 WPM but dang...It leads me to believe he had this barrage of posts planned before even joining...hmm

Typed every word as I post. Even when I repeat information, it is uniquely typed. I type fast. Suffering ends in reward. Inner development comes from the steps to get there.

what?...suffering does not end in reward, we are not animals expecting a treat, for the end of our own suffering. and inner development comes from the knowledge you gain from the real world around you, and the intelligence to use it wisely...don't you have some young children to go and indoctrinate?...you do know ATS is a pretty non-religious site, don't you?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Truth is orthogonal. So are my answers. I answer so that you are forced to look at the right angle, or what is hidden to your view. If you do, you will not need to ask the question.

see, this is what i mean. comparing truth to right angles as though geometry were philosophy in a different outfit. does orthogonal really apply to philosophical concepts? somehow i doubt it.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

How can you believe if you do not recognize the message as faithful? Seek it with an open heart. Take it like a child.

in other words stop thinking and it will all start to make sense. i will give you one thing, alephbet/enochwasright/superiored - you are right, it cant be argued with. no one here will be able to successfully argue with you or your evidence for one simple reason: you can't argue with intellectually cockeyed/absurd people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. we might as well take turns fighting a brick wall with our bare fists. but our inability to pry a coherent statement from you does not mean you are right, just like a stubborn horse refusing to drink doesnt mean its not thirsty. its just really stubborn and so are you.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

too much religious stretching between the "dots"...let's remember these people that wrote the bible also believed the world was flat....floods, locusts invasions, and earthquakes, were the work of mythical beings, rather than science.

I don't believe that is so, very debatable.

A spherical earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22—“the circle of the earth.”

Note, the Biblical Hebrew word for “circle” (חוג—chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”

www.christiananswers.net...

floods, locusts invasions, and earthquakes, were the work of mythical beings, rather than science

They are the works of Nature not science, where the fact of Nature began would answer whether it was a "mythical being".

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

I feel like there's more to this guy than we think.

Must people discuss the person instead of the subject?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

don't you have some young children to go and indoctrinate?...you do know ATS is a pretty non-religious site, don't you?

Just wow!
Origins and Creationists Forum!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

what do YOU think of the subject? did you understand any of it? perhaps you can interpret...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Char-Lee

what do YOU think of the subject? did you understand any of it? perhaps you can interpret...

Yes I did understand because I have looked up similar things myself, some things I did not understand and have marked them for looking up when I have time. Learning something new is always fun. There is much in the OP's responses that are pretty simple like the DNA being language.

This I don't get probably because i missed something and need to reread the thread, but it gives me something to think on, I see many things in the post that make a lot of sense to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

what?...suffering does not end in reward, we are not animals expecting a treat, for the end of our own suffering. and inner development comes from the knowledge you gain from the real world around you, and the intelligence to use it wisely...don't you have some young children to go and indoctrinate?...you do know ATS is a pretty non-religious site, don't you?

The same laws the restrict your choices also determine the outcome of your actions.

If you smoke, you get sick. Taking reward ends in suffering. If you suffer work by going to the gym, you gain health. In all cases, you work to gain and take reward at a loss. There are no examples you will think of that deny the law of returns.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

This I don't get probably because i missed something and need to reread the thread, but it gives me something to think on, I see many things in the post that make a lot of sense to me.

Before you read the complicated version of orthogonal symmetry, look at this.

I just made a 1D Line. Each dot is at right angles to the one before. This is orthogonal.

2D Plane. Each 1D line is orthogonal to the one before.

Stack plains (I can't on a 2D monitor with periods). Each plain is stacked to make a 3D cube.

This is where orthogonal movement is now in a matrix of movement. You move the cube at any right angle, each moving in any direction according to the choice of the one controlling its movement. The movement is two directions. Now in time assumes the two orthogonal directions you cannot see (Past and Future). Above the 4th dimension of time, you have indeterminate probability (5D). When you make a choice, the indeterminate becomes determined and your consciousness collapses the wave function of probability. You have just seen what is unseen by looking at right angles. How many probabilities are there? Like a 3D cube moving in time, almost infinite. There is a restriction by law. Some probabilities are set as tied rather than loosed. You cannot fly because of gravity. It's not a choice unless you overcome the law.

By saying that my answers are at right angles, they are at higher axiomatic dimensions to the questions. This is the best way to force the person asking the question to see what I am saying. Questions restricted by doubt are asked with preset bias. Bias is a wall to seeing the other dimension.

Here's an orthogonal question: Where is the one making the choice in all these dimensions? Between the law and the probability. You cannot be over the law. Matter cannot create law or consciousness.

With this, the OP has an additional way to see the same thing. As I said, consciousness descends, then rises back. Involution as we roll over.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Am I too stupid to comprehend what's being said? You're learning to speak the "babble" language?

I missed this one. Sorry for that. Babel is the tower man was building from the fruit of knowledge. What material were they using? Bricks. God then confounded their language. Before this, they were of one language. By saying that I am learning to speak as a child, what am I saying? How does a child learn to speak? One word at a time, only the language of the Bible is not in words, but in symbols.

Here is an example: How Phoenician Reveals Babel

Ear - Seed
Hear - Behold because Hey (letter H) means to behold. Behold what? The seed. How? Let it enter:

HearT. Tav means the plowman's mark. It's two crossed sticks. What are we plowing? The soil of the heart. We are developing Pathos, or what the Invariant truth reveals from the Strong Nuclear force. Why the SNF? It is the power above us that engages law, or what restricts us. Law is a guardian.

If you move the Hey to the end of the word Heart, you get eartH. Soil.

Do you see how to speak babel now? Once you know the root truth, then you go to the Bible and see how natural law applies from the outer world to your inner sight (insight). Light it up and enjoy the glow.

Matthew 13

The Parable of the Sower

13 That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

How am I doing this with science? Define the parable from theory, then return to the template in the Bible. There is a corresponding passage that then tells you how it was done or how you should view the theory. My threads have outlined these things in detail.

The OP contains the seeds. You need to plant them for a crop to come forward. Information is formed in. Insight comes from a light inside. We all have the spark.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I am curious (because you have been producing these for a while - and I do actually read them, and have read a great deal to do with other faith systems [bible included])...Are you aware how similar these treatises are sounding to eastern philosophia?

Å99

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

I am curious (because you have been producing these for a while - and I do actually read them, and have read a great deal to do with other faith systems [bible included])...Are you aware how similar these treatises are sounding to eastern philosophia?

Å99

Yes. East is up. Where were they looking when Eastern philosophy was being formed? The ancients were commended for their faith. Go back to Hebrews 11:

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

If all cardinal directions are not East, why is East up? North is up. Why East? What direction is orthogonal to all other directions? The one that is hidden.

Jesus said, "I am the way (East) the Truth (West) and the life (when two become one)."

How do you come to the Father?

What does the word Chiral mean? What is the sound of one hand clapping?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

What does the word Chiral mean? What is the sound of one hand clapping?

What is the relationship between Heaven and Earth? If it is true that everything in physics is in a relationship parallel to it's image, what happens when on side of entanglement changes?

You have an Angel above. You are the embodiment of a male and female below. When your concrete mind (East) is changed by your abstract side (West), both sides are changed. Two hands come together as one. When the male is made to be like the female, you will rule and overcome. Physics has a coalescence that is parallel to what Jesus said. If science decides to admit their creator, then two sides come together (religion / science). Two hands must have a catalyst.

Your original question. Why do I sound East? I am on the right side of truth. Up.

Why was Babylon destroyed? West. Government and Religion do not mix. God rules. Science discovers, just as Religion does the same. They are male and female.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join