It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

I don't want to miss connecting this to the OP. Two hands clap. The sound of one hand is when both come together. Once they work together, they are balanced. Put this into the physics of linear symmetry and orthogonal symmetry. Your mind works in the same way a quantum computer will. They can't get it right yet because they lack what I am about to say. Your two hemispheres work in a union. Impenetrability is the state in which two things cannot occupy the same space, or related to this, chirality and superimposition. What happens if I build a rotary motor with two cylinder , but one cylinder is unbalanced? We get a rough running motor. What happens when we reach unity (symmetry of linear motion)? What happens if there is no friction?

When emotions and intellect are at war in the mind, there is no equanimity. What is equanimity? How would invariant symmetry affect equanimity if we are mindful of dharma (to use an eastern term)? If volution is rolling and involution is immersion into water, what connection can you make to Dharma, or law of universal order?

Better stated, why is the electron free and weak? How do we reach unity?

There are three: Neutron/Proton (Strong Force). Electron (Weak).

On the cross, we have thief, Christ, Thief. One becomes (+). The other remains (-). Order and unity come by the change of the other. Unity over multiplicity is by the invariance of the first cause. If we change, it all changes. Time is an arrow going two ways.

East is up, or how you move when two become one.

A vortex spins and sucks up. Why?

Fire burns, but leaves the ashes below. What rises?

Dew hits the earth. The sun rises, then distills the water as it evaporates. Why?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

This is all I have. I broke my secret decoder ring.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Try a hobby with tangible results. a reply to: AlephBet

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So a young Earth creationist:

originally posted by: AlephBet
I'd say his plan to refine us over the course of a short 7,000 years is an easy trade for eternal life never ending.

Tells us to look something up science says about the early universe:

Science says the early universe was an unified High State of Order with Low Entropy. Look that up.

And essentially claims to be smarter than educated professors and scholars:

You just had a better science lesson than you could have received at any major university.

My reply:

Bias is a wall

When emotions and intellect are at war in the mind, there is no equanimity.

Lastly a question arises after reading:

They are blind because they forget there must be a source. All things flow from and return to a source.

What is the source of God? He doesn't have one? Does God have a God? No?

So why is God a required source for everything else?

edit on 7-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Does this seminar end in Kool Aid?

The parable of the seed is Jesus speaking to the masses who possess varying levels of fertile ground for faith, from none to a little to a lot. He did not need to speak to his disciples as he did to the masses because they all had already established their faith. Jesus was casting out seed by speaking, his words are the seeds of faith.

He did not come as a tyrant to force bent knees and oaths of loyalty.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

What is the source of God? He doesn't have one? Does God have a God? No?

So why is God a required source for everything else?

All other mysteries help us to see the "profound mystery" you just referred to. Tao is our best source to ask that question properly. Jesus said he was the Way (East), the Truth (West) and the Life. That one sentence allows you to ask the question, which is the first step to knowing the answer. You won't see it until you face the letters making the name. What you read below is the riddle of all riddles:

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth [FATHER / ELOHIM];
The named is the Mother of all things [Ruach Elohim / Water / Womb / Matrix].
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin [The Answer to your question].
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

---Way (East), Truth (West) and the essence of all life (unity with multiplicity). You can never understand until you do. What is the path it tells you to follow?

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.
As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it becomes evil.
Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.

---The three lines above are: DIrac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation and relativistic invariance.

"The Dirac equation is a relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation formulated by British physicist Paul Dirac in 1928. It provides a description of elementary spin-½ particles, such as electrons, consistent with both the principles of quantum mechanics and the theory of special relativity. The equation demands the existence of antiparticles and actually predated their experimental discovery. This made the discovery of the positron, the antiparticle of the electron, one of the greatest triumphs of modern theoretical physics." LINK

Further describing the shadow the equation describes. What is orthogonal to each parallel in the image? This is the key to matter/antimatter:

Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.
Realizing this, the saint performs effortlessly
according to the natural Way without personal desire,
and practices the wordless teaching thru one’s deeds.
The saint inspires the vitality of all lives, without holding back.
He nurtures all beings with no wish to take possession of.
He devotes all his energy but has no intention to hold on to the merit.
When success is achieved, he seeks no recognition.
Because he does not claim for the credit, hence shall not lose it.

---If you think this refers to the path of the saint, you are correct. What other paths might this refer to in physics? This mystery is the very metaphor they are looking for at CERN. Unity can only come by giving. Their science is based on taking. It's really that simple.

If you or anyone else wants to know the source of being from non-being, roll over and be heeled. Expect nothing and something is what you get. You already had it, but without having it. Having it within is how to know. Perceive it in a mirror and it becomes clear. The image reflects the truth.

TAO:

"He lets the people to be innocent of worldly knowledge and desire,
and keeps the clever ones from making trouble with their wits. "

The neutral between the positive and negative can bring the two together as one. The unnamed is neither, but one. Wickedness and self-Righteousness are the same thing. Between, the pendulum is at rest. He is giving us the profound mystery in riddle, which then applies to unity in physics and the invariance of symmetry. From this, science can then look up toward the correct direction.

Jeremiah 33:3 – Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

TAO:

Tao (The Way) can be infused into the nature
and put to use without being exhausted.
It is so deep and subtle like an abyss that is the origin of all things.
It is complete and perfect as a wholeness that can
Round off sharp edges;
Resolve confusion;
Harmonize with the glory;
Act in unity with the lowliness.

--Why is our world today sharp edged, confused, shamed, yet proud? Cardinal directions lead one way. Invariant symmetry has a source and its direction is orthogonal to all others.

edit on 7-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

How do you justify using science to back your findings but ignore it when it clashes with your religious views? Such as the age of the Earth, for example.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OP do you really actually believe in the young earth theory?.
Also seeing this is the final proof I hope you don't make another basically carbon copy of what you are attempting to say.
Just add to the other threads please and don't make a new one.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

How do you justify using science to back your findings but ignore it when it clashes with your religious views? Such as the age of the Earth, for example.

God describes creation by his timescale not mine. If I direct the creation of a DVD documentary, then show it to you, what is my timescale compared to the viewer's time? Relative, just like space and time. Time dilation answers your question as time/space expand and distance produces a relative effect on the observer.

Argue with this man, then realize he is right.

Once you realize, then see it by the broad picture of God's time and perspective as told in Genesis. Our time perspective is relative to the whole.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No, he is not. He is one of those guys who forms a conclusion then finds or twists data to match. That isn't objective unbiased science. It's an agenda.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Denying ignorance demands that

...you stated 7000 years of refinement. That says it all. What I have sort of gleemed from your prolific threads is that you use pseudo scientific jargon to make some sort of, to be quite honest, I dont even know what your premise is most of the time.

What is the point of all this obfuscation? Are you self congratulating yourself through convoluted reasoning as to your commitment to your beleif system?

Heres an idea. Start a thread telling us what is the purpose of your threads in plain english.

gobblydygook: language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of technical terms

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

His threads read like an episode of Star Trek when it's time to hear how whatever thing they are doing needs to be explained "scientifically".

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

East is up, or how you move when two become one. A vortex spins and sucks up. Why? Fire burns, but leaves the ashes below. What rises? Dew hits the earth. The sun rises, then distills the water as it evaporates. Why?

This below makes more sense to me:

Eclipse - Pink Floyd
(Waters) 2:04

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

edit on 7-10-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

His threads read like an episode of Star Trek when it's time to hear how whatever thing they are doing needs to be explained "scientifically".

Sheesh! At least Star Trek had hot chicks and aliens...and has lasted over 40 years. I hope we dont get 40 years of AlphaBet soup. Dip your spoon and see what sentences come out!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dig deeper, a back-hoe! Supply/service

hydraulic fluid
hydraulic ram
hydraulic lines.

Why arrange such a machine that requires an operator?

edit on (10/7/1414 by loveguy because: omit crazy-talk

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Another nonsensical religious thread using spooky language trying to prove the existence of a god from a human written book. You are grasping at ephemera and trying to convince us something is there.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have noticed something about the 5 point star and the six point star. The six point star can be broken down into two pyramids but in order to get the 5 point star then the inverse top of one triangle is rejected. What you say about wave collapsing from above to below is correct but when we reject the top of the inverse we stall ourselves. Thereby creating a false notion of peace because things will change but in the end it is like turning off your car enging while traveling down the freeway.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You live on the dark side of the moon. Welcome home.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why do people throw around the word proof without giving any sort of proof or tangible evidence whatsoever? Just because you have faith that you found a connection to something does not make it fact. If you want to speculate and talk about creation that's fine, but seriously claiming proof and then citing a bible verse? That isn't proof of anything except for the fact that people wrote stories in ancient times. Your thread title should be "my personal theory on design based on witnesses". Of course you don't seem to understand what a witness is, nor do you realize that your "Final Proof Cannot be Argued" isn't proof of anything. I can't argue with the existence of fairies, I can only say there is no evidence. No involution isn't the "golden key" to evolution. Your semantics argument does not suggest that. It suggests that you don't know what evolution means, and don't really care, as long as you know "volution". Get real.

Stop using buzz words like "proof of design" and "cannot be argued" in the title to attract attention. This is pure speculation about your faith in ancient texts and nothing more. Maybe there's something to it, but peddling it absolute truth and knowledge that nobody knows except you is about as arrogant as it gets. That's par for the course, when it comes to fundamentalists, unfortunately.

***Last Proof

Best proof of all. God's will is to give and for us to receive. Nature proclaims this, mirrored by the male / female force of Strong and Weak Nuclear force. Thieves take. God Gives! He demonstrates this by His nature (Nature!).

Nonsensical. Not proof of anything except your ability to twist words and meanings around.

Argue This: Your witness. Invariant Symmetry of the Strong Nuclear Force. It is invariant. You are translational. This is a proof, already provided by science. Why? There is an anchor that can be tracked back through the references provided in the Bible. They are mirrors.

Gibberish. I can't argue against something that doesn't make sense. Do you have scientific research papers you'd like to provide that proves any of this? It should be easy since you claim science have proved it. Prove that I am "translational". Please prove the "symmetry" of the strong nuclear force. Using big words out of context, to deceive people into believing your faith is a bit over the top. Please provide ACTUAL proof of anything you have said, without using bible stories or at the very least explain this in layman's terms with references instead of just combining a whole bunch of unrelated terms together and calling it proof.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
this thread is the reason i am convinced that this site does not in fact "deny ignorance". among many others. 2% of ignorance is denied, the rest slides.
edit on 7-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join