It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
You're right. I feel like all of his information was planned prior to joining ATS, or was an original member/troll and decided to bombard us with all this. I feel like there's more to this guy than we think. You don't meet people like this everyday, or read material like this everyday. Why wasn't I born a child of "God" and you were AlephBet? Are my parents the worst parents in the world and didn't make sure to beat religion into me? Was I doomed from the very beginning of my family history to end up an Atheist and ultimately spell my demise as a lowly unbeliever? Should I believe now before it's too late?!?!

He's had about 4 or 5 alias's and post the same nonsense every time. He uses a bunch of big words to sound scientific and then throws in a few bible quotations and eventually we'll get into the realm of his translation of hebrew that supposedly explains how everything is connected. In reality, it is all pure bull.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

And just like clock work along comes all those that can not follow what is being said and so everything is rejected. WHY? The answer to that is the same one to the question of was i doomed from the begining? You see it as some sort of a problem that someone has wondered through the wilderness and left bread crumbs that show a path out of the wilderness and others try to at least understand what is actually being said while others take the he is saying scary things then he must be here to hurt me. If you look inside yourself you will know why you reject but that is not to say that you can not begin your own journey instead of chunking stones at those that pass you bye. Bottom line is for you to sucessfully debate this information instead of character attacks. But then again he/she did predict this in the title.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The "flat" world is a creation from the dark ages as opposed to earlier knowledge. Any of the major seafaring cultures knew the earth was round just from the way ships disappeared over the horizon. The Greeks were very much aware of this as were the Phoenicians, Celts. As for "nature" it is very much science, unless you want to argue earthquakes and floods only occur because god is pissed as opposed to having built your house on a fault or flood plain.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

And just like clock work along comes all those that can not follow what is being said and so everything is rejected. WHY? The answer to that is the same one to the question of was i doomed from the begining? You see it as some sort of a problem that someone has wondered through the wilderness and left bread crumbs that show a path out of the wilderness and others try to at least understand what is actually being said while others take the he is saying scary things then he must be here to hurt me. If you look inside yourself you will know why you reject but that is not to say that you can not begin your own journey instead of chunking stones at those that pass you bye. Bottom line is for you to sucessfully debate this information instead of character attacks. But then again he/she did predict this in the title.

what i got from all that is we should believe the OP just because. i dont see YOU making sense out of it. then again, you have the same problem half the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

And just like clock work along comes all those that can not follow what is being said and so everything is rejected. WHY? The answer to that is the same one to the question of was i doomed from the begining? You see it as some sort of a problem that someone has wondered through the wilderness and left bread crumbs that show a path out of the wilderness and others try to at least understand what is actually being said while others take the he is saying scary things then he must be here to hurt me.

The problem is that he's using words out of context and not explaining anything without being cryptic about it. If what he's saying is actually true and there is actual proof of it, why can't he explain it in normal terminology or provide this proof, instead of just claiming it's there because of "invariant symmetry" (unchanging things that line up perfectly)? He hasn't even explained what that means, but swears up and down that it is part of the strong nuclear force and it proves design. But how?

The other problem is that he has used the terms "proof of design" and "final proof cannot be argued" in the title of the thread without providing this proof. If this is his personal theory, that's one thing, but to claim absolute proof of something that he can't even explain in a manner that makes sense only exemplifies his agenda to promote his faith as fact when it's not.

Of course scientific minded folks are going to come into a thread that says "Proofs of design". He should have called the thread, "My personal theory on design and how it relates to the bible". If that were the title, I guarantee that most of us wouldn't be in here arguing with him. It's not what you say it's how you say it. He's intentionally trying to be cryptic and combative by using polarizing terminology.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Because any sane, rational person can see that at best, OP is talking gibberish and at worst, is mentally unbalanced. That you see eye to eye with such a person says more about you than it does his detractors.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

And just like clock work along comes all those that can not follow what is being said and so everything is rejected. WHY? The answer to that is the same one to the question of was i doomed from the begining? You see it as some sort of a problem that someone has wondered through the wilderness and left bread crumbs that show a path out of the wilderness and others try to at least understand what is actually being said while others take the he is saying scary things then he must be here to hurt me.

The problem is that he's using words out of context and not explaining anything without being cryptic about it. If what he's saying is actually true and there is actual proof of it, why can't he explain it in normal terminology or provide this proof, instead of just claiming it's there because of "invariant symmetry" (unchanging things that line up perfectly)? He hasn't even explained what that means, but swears up and down that it is part of the strong nuclear force and it proves design. But how?

The other problem is that he has used the terms "proof of design" and "final proof cannot be argued" in the title of the thread without providing this proof. If this is his personal theory, that's one thing, but to claim absolute proof of something that he can't even explain in a manner that makes sense only exemplifies his agenda to promote his faith as fact when it's not.

Of course scientific minded folks are going to come into a thread that says "Proofs of design". He should have called the thread, "My personal theory on design and how it relates to the bible". If that were the title, I guarantee that most of us wouldn't be in here arguing with him. It's not what you say it's how you say it. He's intentionally trying to be cryptic and combative by using polarizing terminology.

what you just explained can be simplified if you dont mind my stepping in to do so:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
Well your reply is respectable and i am not gonna try to disprove your belief but i have found it wise to really try to understand what an op is trying to tell me. I think that on some levels you understand much of what is being said and that is at the least a start to understanding exactly what the big picture is that is being portrayed. I am not gonna say i understand all but it does take an open mind to see. Science can not even tell me what an inch is. Can you? Point being is that we humans have not even grasped the concept or true measurement yet we try to explain everything around us.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

lol you said rational...think about what a rational person really means

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Barcs
Well your reply is respectable and i am not gonna try to disprove your belief but i have found it wise to really try to understand what an op is trying to tell me. I think that on some levels you understand much of what is being said and that is at the least a start to understanding exactly what the big picture is that is being portrayed. I am not gonna say i understand all but it does take an open mind to see. Science can not even tell me what an inch is. Can you? Point being is that we humans have not even grasped the concept or true measurement yet we try to explain everything around us.

you think we havent? you think we are just flying off thwe handle and declaring his cntributions worthless without examination? we have tried. i have tried, i know others have tried, and theres just no making sense out of senselessness. his posts are literally the definition of gobbledygook. i can tell you that his posts are the perpendicular equivalent of the Machiavellian temperophysical equation in regard to the aquapaleolific terranium...and you know what it means? Jack. No more no less. i just took fancy words and ascribed definitions that are independent of any professional establishment and require only my confidence and personal opinion.
edit on 7-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

"based on or in accordance with reason or logic."

Something that is sadly lacking in OP's posts.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well if one goes back and reads your post along the way they will see a clear choice of rejection from the start. I have often tried to look to you and others to show why you reject from the start but it is always the same response over and over again from you. He is just gbblty gook and wrong. Never an ounce of effort has been shown in your responses. It is as if you found a target long ago and choose to enter a debate you do not realize is even happening. Hey i don't fault you for it i just point out that nothing of value is left in the responses from haters. I have been looking for a trail from you but never any clues to be found just flat ot rejection. That says alot in itself.
edit on 7-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Yea choose the definition that trys to cover up the true meaning that your knowledge has been rationed to you. That get's to the heart of what is happening here. Words uttered have power that many do not see. Understanding the root of laungauge can help to understand what is really happening here. Your logic is rationed to you. You can call it context but in the end the same sound was made when the word ration was said and it is up to us to choose to trick our mind into beliving a lie.

That brings up the question of how we increase our portion of logic. The answer is suffering can lead to new viable ground. That statment will seem wrong to you because of your portion of understanding. I et that but also say that just because one operates in a confined realm of rationed logic does not make them wrong but young.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well if one goes back and reads your post along the way they will see a clear choice of rejection from the start.

i have yet to see YOU make sense out of these threads either. dont come here and act like im the villain when you have yet to make a single coherent statement out of these threads. go on, prove that im just an idiot and make some sense out of this nonsense. I dare you.

sometimes you are just as bad as ENOCHWASRIGHT and SUPERIOR ED is. do you know what the definition of gobbledygook is? check it out above, on this same page. i know others agree with me even if you dont.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As i stated anyone who backs up and reads your replies from the start of your posting can see that you have maintained a constant stance of rejection from the word go. That is your proof while my post on the otherhand have been non combative in responses and show a willingness to hear even if my view is not complete.

Beyond that if i were to tell you my understanding of all this then you would use that understanding against all of us because of your rational. The truth is before you.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As i stated anyone who backs up and reads your replies from the start of your posting can see that you have maintained a constant stance of rejection from the word go. That is your proof while my post on the otherhand have been non combative in responses and show a willingness to hear even if my view is not complete.

Beyond that if i were to tell you my understanding of all this then you would use that understanding against all of us because of your rational. The truth is before you.

in other words, no you cant. you cant make any more sense than I can. and no amount of criticizing me will change that. but better yet, everyone else knows it even if you wont admit it. now get back to making sense out of this rubbish...if you can, haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So I guess this is why the Word is indeed the building block of Life.

Its our HIS-STORY in the making....

Love it!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
So I guess this is why the Word is indeed the building block of Life.

Its our HIS-STORY in the making....

Love it!

because you want it to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It is what it is.

Im not quite sure you understand what the OP is trying to teach you.

It's not simple and takes years of study.

The BIBLE is a HIS-Story book for all who care to study outside the church along with other material such as DNA and Light and so on.. makes your head spin it's soooooo intriguing spot on.

GOD is THE master at everything..... even the science of our DNA.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So what now? Jesus is the word, equals, Jesus is DNA?

DNA is a molecule made up of atoms, elements, not letters. You body is not made up of letters and words. This is craziest of all AlephBet's threads yet!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join