It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of Design with Witnesses - Final Proof Cannot be Argued

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
The point when a person decides to reject the OP's ideas is irrelevant if the OP is never actually saying anything that makes sense. This is why I equated the OP's thread to Star Trek's techno-babble. It's a bunch of big words thrown together to make the idea sound smart and/or profound when in reality it is neither.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

It is what it is.

Im not quite sure you understand what the OP is trying to teach you.

i understand what he wants it to say.

It's not simple and takes years of study.

The BIBLE is a HIS-Story book for all who care to study outside the church along with other material such as DNA and Light and so on.. makes your head spin it's soooooo intriguing spot on.

i understand what YOU want it to say as well.

GOD is THE master at everything..... even the science of our DNA.

with all due respect ma'am...F*** MASTERS. we ended that when we ended slavery. how any american can exalt a master and servant relationship is beyond me...
edit on 7-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Calm down killer!

I will re word it so as not to get you all fired up and sweating.

God is the CREATOR of ALL. Even... DNA.

It's no wonder Hermes is said to have invented the alphabet = Word= DNA.

Im under the belief they are the same soul... just at different times in HIS-Story.

It's hard to wrap your mind around a perception you have no clue about.

My journey isn't yours.. and vice versa.

Don't take my opinion or anyones for that matter so personal.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Calm down killer!

I will re word it so as not to get you all fired up and sweating.

It's no wonder Hermes is said to have invented the alphabet = Word= DNA.

Im under the belief they are the same soul... just at different times in HIS-Story.

It's hard to wrap your mind around a perception you have no clue about.

My journey isn't yours.. and vice versa.

Don't take my opinion or anyones for that matter so personal.

you are right. its hard to wrap my mind around the possibility of a country that gave so many lives and lost so much to first liberate itself from a monarchy then free others from dictatorships only to surrender willingly and happily to the BIGGEST DICTATOR OF ALL! God has no congress. god has no senate. god has no democracy. EVERYTHING WE BELIEVE IN DOESNT EXIST IN HEAVEN. in heaven, only one voice matters, and that goes against EVERYTHING i have been taught to believe in as a citizen of the united states of america. otherwise i might as well move to cuba.

to hell with that.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Especially since said master can't be arsed to even protect us from this all encroaching evil that Christians are always going on about. You'd think that he'd give us at least SOME help in this regard, but looking at things said master has the most hands off approach as any master while letting his adversary have his way with his slaves. Screw that guy.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you believe in a creator god, then why is this a revelation?

How does John 1 prove that God created light and DNA?

Also, light is an illusion that doesn't reflect reality. Photons are real. Their properties are mysterious, for sure, but they aren't words.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Here on Earth you will never be free and are always subject to dictatorship. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Free your mind of ALL the BS you have been TOLD and think for yourself while you educate yourself...

IF you even care about spirituality and or life after death in this world.

How do you know what God has or doesn't have that may be similar to a "congress"?

What the OP laid out for you is an eye opener. One that has taken years of study to conclude and he is offering you a gift.... a gift of Truth without the years it took him to figure this out.

DNA = THE LANGUAGE = Jesus

We are all in him and he in us = DNA = Life

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Here on Earth you will never be free and are always subject to dictatorship. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Free your mind of ALL the BS you have been TOLD and think for yourself while you educate yourself...

IF you even care about spirituality and or life after death in this world.

How do you know what God has or doesn't have that may be similar to a "congress"?

What the OP laid out for you is an eye opener. One that has taken years of study to conclude and he is offering you a gift.... a gift of Truth without the years it took him to figure this out.

DNA = THE LANGUAGE = Jesus

We are all in him and he in us = DNA = Life

then move to the middle east and become a muslim if you value your independence and freedom so little.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Also, light is an illusion that doesn't reflect reality. Photons are real. Their properties are mysterious, for sure, but they aren't words.

When did I say it was a Revelation?

Im glad you are able to tell us what is real and what isn't.

You must know all about reality then?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The point when a person decides to reject the OP's ideas is irrelevant if the OP is never actually saying anything that makes sense. This is why I equated the OP's thread to Star Trek's techno-babble. It's a bunch of big words thrown together to make the idea sound smart and/or profound when in reality it is neither.
Sure if someone opened this particular op they would not understand just as one walking into a classroom halfway through the school year may not understand either. If you start with the begining and work your way up then you can at least define what is being rejected. Logically the start would be the place to begin to disdredit or show flaws in the reasoning. Then the rest can be rejected by way of false foundation if error is found within. One can not ignore the spiritual messages being passed in some replies though.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Techno-babble is indecipherable no matter where you start your study.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Techno-babble is indecipherable no matter where you start your study.

give it up. "deny ignorance" is an illusion. this site is here to provide the illusion thats all. otherwise alpehbet wouldnt have survived to post this thread.

im out.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Why did you edit your reply? The ones before it was worse I guess depending on how ya read it. lol

Also, why are you getting so upset?

We are having a discussion on a forum about Design.. a designer... some call by the name of God.

Each of us have studied or not ...

different subjects that lead to another subject and so on to get where they are at today.

Some of us are obsessed with reading material of interest such as this very subject.

The OP has studied and read at length and is ever changing and evolving in the "Word".

This Word has many names... they are in books... they are real to some and to others just an illusion.

This life is encoded within. It's called our DNA.

DNA has a language TOO!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not true. Even the sensless has a begining and an end. Babble has a begining and an end. The good news is that we all have a 50/50 chance of choosing the right answer.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So in other words, techno-babble is only indecipherable if you choose it to be indecipherable? The fact that the words are meaningless when used in the way they are being used has no baring on that at all? In other words, you need to be crazy to understand crazy.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes, I see your point here. There is no reasoning with illogic, and there is plenty of that in this thread. I think I'm going to take your advice.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Why did you edit your reply? The ones before it was worse I guess depending on how ya read it. lol

Also, why are you getting so upset?

We are having a discussion on a forum about Design.. a designer... some call by the name of God.

Each of us have studied or not ...

different subjects that lead to another subject and so on to get where they are at today.

Some of us are obsessed with reading material of interest such as this very subject.

The OP has studied and read at length and is ever changing and evolving in the "Word".

This Word has many names... they are in books... they are real to some and to others just an illusion.

This life is encoded within. It's called our DNA.

DNA has a language TOO!

when the pope endorses saddam hussein adolf hittler, and osama bin laden in the same speech...then you will know my outrage at your support of Yahweh the narcissistic genocidal asshat. because you cannot be american and support a monarch at the same time. go back to britain and bow to your king redcoat. it will give you plenty of practice at kissing god's backside in return for eternal life. all so you dont have to be afraid of losing the chance to live the life you should have lived from the start. its not us heathen's fault you wasted the first 100 so you need a few thousand more to make up for it. but im done here. illogic cannot be fought with logic, might as well give medicine to a corpse.

/mic drop

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I chose the definition in the dictionary. Redefine words to suite your argument all you want but don't expect to be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So in other words, techno-babble is only indecipherable if you choose it to be indecipherable? The fact that the words are meaningless when used in the way they are being used has no baring on that at all? In other words, you need to be crazy to understand crazy.
That's not what i said. One can systematicly break down and analize the whole and discern truth or fiction.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

When did I say it was a Revelation?

Im glad you are able to tell us what is real and what isn't.

You must know all about reality then?

You said:

The BIBLE is a HIS-Story book for all who care to study outside the church along with other material such as DNA and Light and so on.. makes your head spin it's soooooo intriguing spot on.

Light and DNA are unrelated. DNA is a molecule and isn't made up of letters and it isn't a word. So, how does John 1:1 explain light and DNA and prove that they are Jesus, and prove that the biblical God created them, as the OP has asserted, and you claim he's trying to teach us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join