It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q: Has anyone actually seen an alleged uncensored ISIS beheading video?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of stuff on the internet already, but beheadings fortunately NOT, nor do I ever plan to watch such a video.

We all know about the recent ISIS beheading videos, right?

It is common understanding and claimed (also by mainstream media!) that "we never see the actual beheading since the video goes black"...and then at the end we see the victim and the severed head.

This, among with other things had lead to some people claiming those videos are fake.

HOWEVER, I have read on several forums that actually UNCENSORED videos exist (eg. from the latest Alan Hennig beheading) where the actual beheading part is NOT blacked out. (Needless to say, an actually beheading *on film* is not exactly easy to fake...)

My question: (*** PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE LINKS!! ***)

I am merely asking whether anyone *did* actually see those uncensored ISIS videos and can confirm that at least one, if not all, of those videos exist without the blacked out part. All I want to know is whether someone actually saw those videos.

Ty!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
my favorite real death and gore site will NOT show any of the videos because the govt told the owner to NOT put them up. He respected their request though he's mad about it obviously. However, I wonder if a few other sites online would show them? Worth a shot trying. I wont give names of said sites. But perhaps even the dark web would have it, but who wants to go into those deadly areas???? I won't risk it. nope.

All I have seen show the fade to black and then the bam. final result.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
After the first beheading, I watched as many as I could find and none of them were anything like, or edited like the Foley vid. I didn't understand why all of a sudden they would start editing their vid's. Why would they edit out the deed when the deed is what sends the message. I found it all odd. Then, all of a sudden, it was taboo to watch this beheading vid when for all this time you could watch any beheading vid with no problem. Then, certain countries didn't want these particular vid's shown. Again, nobody blinked an eye at all the former beheading videos. I even saw one where they used a chainsaw. But now, we can't watch a video that doesn't even show the deed. There's something not right about it. The new ISIS vid's seem fake to me and I said it since I watched the first one, as did many others. And no, I could never find an "un-edited" version that shows the beheading. Only the Hollywood-style version.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes I know those sites, but there too (from reading the comments) the videos seem to have the black part. With users constantly claiming it's staged because the beheading is not seen.

But my information right now is that some sites "off the mainstream" are actually releasing those videos UNCENSORED and that the censoring happens by "our authorities" ("by the FBI") before those videos are further spread to mainstream news. As sad this is what I heard. If those videos exist, someone must have seen them. (Users in certain forums link to certain other sites but I don't want to do check and verify those videos for obvious reasons)
edit on 10/4/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I saw the one with Daniel Pearl, haven't seen any since but I haven't looked one was enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
not in a thousand years would I click on a site that proported to show this. If the families are satisfied that someone has seen the uncensored video and confirmed their loved one's death that;s good enough for me. These murderers want us to be terrified, that's how they operate. At first I did wonder if they might be bluffing, but they are barbaric thugs not movie directors.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The uncensored videos dont exist. That is how the videos came from ISIS. The cheesy cut away(no pun intended), and fade to black is how they were released. NONE of the videos show ANY blood from the sawing on the necks of these men. Just a "bloody" aftermath pan down showing what appears to be a severed head lying on top of a corpse. This is proof enough for me that the videos are NOT real. Real terrorists WANT everyone to see how brutal they can be, and NEVER has any beheading video I have seen, and its been many, has the government told anyone they cannot air it. It is not real! Even in the early days of the internet could one(and still can), go and view REAL beheading videos. The mexican cartels have provided us many of those. Dont believe me, go look. THESE videos however are being suppressed, why? Also, have you ever noticed that the first video, was a good 7 or so minutes long, now, they just have to say "ISIS released a new video" and it has pretty much the same impact on the sheeple. "LETS GO KILL THEM BASTARDS!!!"
edit on 4-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have only seen the editing on more recent releases. Not sure who is responsible for the edits. There are plenty of unedited videos available on the web if that's something you need to see.
There are vids from Mexican cartels that make the IS guys look like a bunch of sweet hearts.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Firstly, they are not ''beheading videos''

As you dont see a beheading, you see a staged execution and a photo of someone who's dead. Real beheading videos that come from REAL Iraqi maniacs are graphic. Those who have never seen one really shouldn't comment on how ''real'' these ISIS movies are because, frankly - you haven't seen a real one yet.

The first video was obvious that you were not seeing the beheading, the knife, the blood, the sleeves.. it was obviously a staged/fake video with a photo at the end.

I have no doubt the people are really dying, but for ISIS to do this whole fade to black thing? means we're being fooled.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Agreed. I've heard the response "somebody should wipe them out" multiple times when it's mentioned on the news.
I'll also pitch that the reason this is the widely touted view is because the majority of those spouting this BS get their news from MSM and don't research the truth.
If you can't be arsed looking, don't complain when someone #s on your doorstep.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have only seen the editing on more recent releases. Not sure who is responsible for the edits. There are plenty of unedited videos available on the web if that's something you need to see.
There are vids from Mexican cartels that make the IS guys look like a bunch of sweet hearts.

I am not interested in random beheading videos : ) I just want to know whether these ISIS videos (those recent ones with the guys in orange suits) exist which are uncensored. I know there is a lot of *** out there on sites like X or Y, but as said this is stuff where I draw a line. But I think it IS somewhat significant WHO is actually editing the videos.

Then again, someone did actually make a good point: ISIS releases the videos as propaganda, by editing they achieve that more websites publish those videos which would otherwise likely not show them otherwise.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Your "favourite real death and gore site"?

You actively seek out death and gore sites enough to have a favourite?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Perhaps it's the decision of the PR arm of IS, I would imagine its a pretty brutal and professional looking procedure or the guys are doped so much it is unspectacular, this way you can imagine it.

I don't know why they would, but who knows what their plans are.

Perhaps it's a way to get more recruits to join them.

I'm not sure what the conspiracy is you are thinking, if it is IS had been created by America I don't believe that for one minute.

There is not one shred of proof or reason for America and the Allies to have created this and there are too many factions involved to manage a conspiracy shuck as this.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Firstly, they are not ''beheading videos''
The first video was obvious that you were not seeing the beheading, the knife, the blood, the sleeves.. it was obviously a staged/fake video with a photo at the end.

You're missing the point. I am stating here that SOME people claim the *original* videos do exist, although not on MSM sites. This is the entire point of this thread ...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So people are dying, including the one purported to have been be-headed, so how does that mean we're being fooled?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: thesmokingman

Agreed. I've heard the response "somebody should wipe them out" multiple times when it's mentioned on the news.
I'll also pitch that the reason this is the widely touted view is because the majority of those spouting this BS get their news from MSM and don't research the truth.
If you can't be arsed looking, don't complain when someone #s on your doorstep.

I can tell you I found several videos on the net of ISIS driving down the FRWY shooting people as they pulled up next to them. When they missed and the people pulled off the road they tracked them down and executed them on the spot. They shot hundreds in the head into ditches, and ponds. Seen those as well. These people are ruthless. Haven't seen any of their beheadings but the videos I have seen, they need to be wiped out. There is no trial, no conversation, no ID check just shoot, kill, and move on. If they come to my doorstep at least we can shoot back. I will just send them next door to the liberal democrats, they don't like guns. They can open the door and start negotiating/pleading.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Perhaps if was a bad choice of words on behalf of the poster but I as an adult human want to decide what I see and yes, if it is a car crash, Darwin Award, aftermath of a bomb attack who has the right to tell me I am odd for wanting to see what might happen to my body or what I might expect to see if I was involved in a tragic accident?

Sorry but I find it is biology and a perfectly natural and reasonable reaction of human inquisitive behavior which years of brain washing makes some if us think it is a perverse behavior.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Isis has a sense of humor...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
You're missing the point. I am stating here that SOME people claim the *original* videos do exist, although not on MSM sites. This is the entire point of this thread ...

Those video's dont exist. With the power of the internet, it would have gone viral in an hour - especially considering the movies were front page material , around the world for days.

They dont exist for a reason, think about it. As others have mentioned, Terrorists, particularly Iraqi and Syrian militants tend to take pride in the horror of their footage. For ISIS to block it out, says a few things.

People who say the footage of the beheading exists are either lying or confused by another film.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Everyone is head over heels for ISIS

Why don't you ask a U.S. marine what these people do to themselves.

ISIS is nothing new its just a new name for the industrial complex to co tinge installing puppet government ment s in the region.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join