It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q: Has anyone actually seen an alleged uncensored ISIS beheading video?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And the fact that you try to justify watching someone being murdered means you are a sick #er. just sayin

I on the other hand want to desensitize myself to things that are happening

Yep, you need serious therapy buddy ol'chum. If you saw a car accident would you assist or would you film it for points on a gore site? hmm
What exactly are you trying to "desensitize" yourself to beheadings and mayhem for? Incase your zombie plague wet dream comes true?

What you and other bottom feeders need to understand is that these gore sites are exploiting peoples murders for profit. And people like yourself are contributing to this exploitation at the receiving end. A quick google search will show that in fact I am correct and sites like these will be banned soon enough.

I don't need to justify myself, you keep up the insults and putting people with different outlooks to you in separate compartments and insult them. Real intelligence there pal.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I read 10,000.

Hard to trust any of the numbers.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I read 10,000.

Hard to trust any of the numbers.

For sure, at least we know better than to trust anyone and are aware of the manipulation techniques of the MSM. Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Isn't it EXTREMELY insensitive to produce a movie at this time that contains a beheading...particularly one that exactly like those occurring in Syria?

It would be like producing a movie featuring jets crashing into mockups of World Trade Center towers, while the real ones are still smoldering piles of rubble.

It's all about the mighty dollar I suppose....sigh.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy
What is it Eddard tells bran in the first episode of game of thrones?

"Never look away from your kill" something along those lines

No, neither of us killed any of these people, and I am not one to enjoy bloody videos. My friend tried to get me to watch one man and a jar... I nearly puked. couldn't watch more than thirty seconds. I have never seen a beheading video.

It is because Foley was murdered in such a horrible way that i first searched for the video. It really urked me that america just left him to die, like he was disposable. I understand the dangers of negotiating with terrorists, but he is a person, he has a family. thats heartbreaking. It was more out of respect for foley that i looked for the video. i felt like by not watching the video, i was no better than whoever made the decision to ignore Foley's situation. I wanted to feel sickness from what happened to him. I didn't want to go about my day, eating tasty food, when his head was just cut off.

if you think i'm a sicko, so be it. i think it's disturbing the amount of people who were too cowardly to try to watch it. were all entitled to opinions.

I couldn't find the video of Foley.

really shocked i haven't read a post from someone who has seen the video yet. but, i haven't finished the thread. I hope to read one soon

p.s. i'm not convinced that the videos were false, or of who funds isis, but i do find it awfully convenient that america finally found it's way into bombing syria.
edit on 9-10-2014 by kukywan because: cuz

(post by masteroftruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
videos being surpressed? you guys havent searched well enough... ISIS is a real threat that has to be dealt with.
They arent just killing Americans,...last video of them burning a Muslim pilot from Jordania looks very real to me. this is NO consipiracy throry made up by the US.. These folks are real.

This is probably the worst video you'll see in your life if you have the guts to find it.
Warning! You will see it all!

edit on 4-2-2015 by masteroftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I actually found one that appeared to be very real and unedited on youtube the other day. It was easy to find. I was curious after seeing so many claims that they're fake. I just looked through my history on YouTube and unsurprisingly it's no longer there. I think they take them down pretty quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join