It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheels and Axle? caught by Mars Rover Curiosity?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
a reply to: [post=18487468]3danimator2014[/pos

You seem a little confrontational there mate, no need to get all snooty with people.

You are welcome to state facts all day long, but I for one am definitely offended by the way you address other members, I would appreciate you show a little more respect to others, even if you disagree with their views or Internet habits.

I am more in the middle, I don't claim to know everything - but I do know you put a little too much trust in these agencies to be honest with us about all they find.

In fact we know, and it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that NASA and the US government are most definitely withholding very important information.

The work has been done here for years, there are people (credible people) who have dedicated their lives to documenting NASA slip ups which expose at the very least that they are lying to the public about what they are doing on some of these missions and what they have found.
You seem to be arguing from a position of extreme ignorance, not because you are unknowledgeble about the space agency's or some of the missions they carry out,

But because you seem to take their word as sacred and beyond reproach, wheras I know that is sadly not the case.

It is that unquestioning attitude that is partly responsible for the autism epidemic, blind trust in corporate doctors.

Sorry to bring that up in many of my posts, but it is relevant and I have been personally affected by this blind trust in "authority".

I'm sorry, but there is zero credible evidence that Nasa are withholding valuable info. None that is in anyway credible and hasnt been debunked.

What evidence are they withholding? Anything that is worth going to all that trouble for (and the logistics are staggering) would be game changers and anyone who had a shred of REAL evidence that anything like that is being hidden would be all over the news.

Let me repeat it, there is zero CREDIBLE evidence.

There is no blind trust in authority on my part. I know governments lie, but then i am a fairly intelligent man and am capable of reasoning. And my reasoning tells me that while "they" might lie about certain things, that does not mean that they are hiding anything to do with mars or the moon. I am capable of thinking that the logistics of retouching every single old and new image and then making sure that the foreign space agencies retouch any photos in EXACTLY the same way are too big to even contemplate.

This has nothing to do with me blindly trusting the government, but considering that every space agency on the planet, certainly NASA, are desperate for money, any huge reveal they can play to garner public interest will be released to the public. Use. Your. Heads. Think. Logically.

Do the governments lie about certain things? Yes
Are they lying about the moon landings and little aliens on Mars...dont be daft.

Ahem!..There is a mountain of evidence

How about the craft and celestial bodies near the sun?..this is not seeing the attention it deserves..
poleshift.ning.com... These images are turning up daily (more or less) not forgetting the heavy editing that is taking place on SOHO/Stereo cams,even google sky...why are they so protective of these images?..one being that Planet X is visible and its approach is imminent..

We have lower res images of Mars given to us (with anomalies presented such as in this thread) and a wealth of suspect images,even presenting pictures with the colour of the sky defaced..because it is blue and does indeed hold an atmosphere,albeit weaker than Earths and of coarse water.

We have the lack of acknowledgement of hyper dimensional physics and sacred geometry and math (which were/are clearly very important;i.e. the structures on Mars are encoded with the 'magical' 19.5 degrees,which incidentally is where ALL activity takes place on ALL planets and the Sun..ranging from volcanoes on Earth,red eyed storm on Jupiter,sunspots on the Sun etc...it is curious how the Chinese made sure they landed at this latitude as well,on their recent expedition. vortexmaps.com...
www.halexandria.org...
www.enterprisemission.com...

We have monoliths,structures,bases, on all/most bodies in the Solar System.The Russians have declared Phobos to be hollow/void through spectrometry tests as well and i believe the Moon is undoubtably inhabited (but it goes deeper than that..the Moon serves a function-which i won't go into)

We have amateur astronomers producing decent images/videos of bases on the moon as well..

Of coarse not forgetting the structures on Mars, that any seasoned researcher will know, are Annunaki hallmarked..as they indeed constructed all the major structures on Earth..e.g. Gizeh pyramids..and it is indeed they who reside at the top of the pyramid of control on Earth (always have) but they fear losing this..hence efforts made to hide the truth.

What about the UFO videos/images that have been unearthed by researchers..there was a thread on DTV well over 100 pages long with nothing but these images originating from NASA archives..and just for the record i have seen countless UFOs (the cheeky monkeys even come back the other night and hovered over my house until i went in..this has gone on for ten years..so i won't have anyone tell me that all what we all discuss on these forums are deluded fantasies.

It is clear all the space agencies are loyal to the same entity and the 'game' played out is a distraction for the masses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those interested this link/free e book will explain all you need to know connecting the dots..
wespenre.com...

edit on 3-10-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

My friend, you and i have a WILDLY different idea of what the word "evidence" means. I think you might be mistaking it with "imaginary evidence".

So, as i said, absolutely nothing that cannot be explained or that is in ANY way solid. Thank you for beautifully illustrating my points.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
May be something that fell off of the rover itself, and the camera is just panning around enough to catch it as it moves on. Or maybe it is a free weight and the Martians are keeping fit.
edit on 3-10-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Yes it could have been a dumbbell or something a bit bigger:

i61.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If that picture is ever to "prove" anything, it would be that Curiousity is driving around on Earth and its the most expensive reality show thats ever been produced. I am entertained either way.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I normally give the benefit of the doubt to pareidolia in these cases, but for the love of god... you can see the freakin' axle nut!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Also very impressed. Putting symmetry into the chaotic is harder then the reverse.
This really looks like the kind of axles I had on my electric trains, as a kid.

(post by Helious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A perfectly round set of wheels connected by an axle. This is not one of the "could be a funny rock" photos. Very good find. Perhaps NASA will say it fell off the rover ? Yet it is covered by a layer of dust, or rust. a reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
God doesn't build in straight lines ~ Prometheus

Does God build in Circles?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Of course that is the wheel and axle from this car:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Am I the only person that thinks that the close up image is an obvious photo shop? The pixels in these pictures are absolutely horrendous looking. There are so many anomalies created by square pixels and shadows that it's actually funny and I want to laugh but I would feel bad because so many people take this very seriously.

I don't understand why all of these scientists and astronomers (who are so thrilled, absolutely THRILLED, by the act of discovery that they have actually devoted the rest of their waking moments to making new discoveries) would attempt to hide something like undeniable evidence of advanced extraterrestrial civilization. These pictures are not evidence of anything other than blurry, pixelated pictures.

I just glanced at that picture again and saw "animal skulls" in several places. If I had thirty minutes with this and gimp I'd highlight bones, machine parts, and "unnatural" rock formations. Why does it matter whether martians once existed, or if the planet was once quite habitable? It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

The best thing that could ever come out of finding martian relics would be the eradication of violence among humans in place of a stable socioeconomic system based on resource levels and a drive to explore the stars to discover the true nature of what we think is reality.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
One thing that needs to be said about how certain objects look like they have been manufactured, perhaps some are.
Remember how many Mars probes have been lost trying to go into orbit... that would be a possible source, and a real longshot, but the possibility exists. They would break up and fall similarly to debris fields caused by space junk falling back to Earth.

Also, we are perfectly certain that we have martian meteorites on Earth. They got here from huge impacts on Mars over a 4 billion year time span. Conversely, you can bet Mars has some Earth material on it as well from some of the huge Earth impacts like Chix, Sudbury, Redtfort and Chesapeake bay. No, probably no little wheel axles, but big chucks of Earth rock. In fact, some scientists are absolutely convinced that some of these martian meteorites contain micro fossils of primitive life, and if that is true, well, we already know that Mars had life on it, in at least part of it's past.

So, anyway, here are a few methods as to how materials get transported between planets.. Perhaps there are others as well.
edit on 4-10-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2014 by charlyv because: content

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
that really does look like an axle. The trick is to ask the experts what they see in the image and to not say it's from mars.

Then when they say well that's an axle. You say it's mars

The "experts" that get to speak publically these days are usually pretty obviously compromised. They all follow the exact same pattern of misinformation. They even take it further than that and go backwards from what I have seen. Seth Shostak is one who spouts the most idiotic notions about life in the universe, and yet there he is running a scientific center for discovery..

With people like that working for science, you aren't going to be allowed to find axles on Mars, even when they have a center, with another center at the center of that, which is impossible in nature... They look you right in the eye and lie to your face anyways. It's a sad state in humanity right now for truth. Just look at patterns of behavior. They talk about how science works, and then argue in favor of their explanation without using any of that.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
From my experience on the anomalies thread, becoming a bit of a student of how to look at Mars pictures, maybe a B or B- student because I'm not good on the technical stuff, I'd say that this is surely a combination of a few rocks on a highly zoomed-in photograph. And even at that range of photo blow-up, the middle rock, the part which has an optical illusion of connecting the two 'weights', seems much larger than the connecting rod would be, and flairs up and out to the top-left. The rock which contains the front-facing round object is much larger than that object - an object which has an optical illusion of bring rounded on top with a light-reflection but the light reflection is the top and side of this larger rock. The optical illusion of the roundness of the object in back, the other end of the 'barbell', seems to be another rock, quite misshapen from its initially-seen roundness. The only thing interesting to me is the roundness of the two differently-colored images in front, which is cool. But at this distance, and with the rock that contains that object being larger, odds are very great that the rocks, the light, and the shadows are making that look like something other than what it actually is. My two cents, cents decimated by inflation as measured by the cost of postage stamps.

When you say "becoming a bit of a student on how to look at Mars images" I see: "I have finally bowed to the severe peer pressure exhibited in those Mars images threads, and I now believe they are all rocks" (I know, they really do make it sound so reasonable). What can one do?

This is perfectly natural and understandable given our inherent human natures, (and how forceful our peers have been here)..

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The sad state that humanity is in also exhibits itself on threads like this.

A rock field.

A bunch of dedicated people attempting to find shapes and patterns in these rocks in order to what?

Prove that there is/was intelligent life on Mars? You tell me.

That's the thing with obsession, another lamentable human trait, it can be found to be prevalent with people who start out with a premise and look for anything that will support that premise, regardless of the actual reality of the subject. This is what is wrong with the conspiracy 'world', very wrong. The truth has become irrelevant to some people.

This isn't pareidolia, this is about trying to establish, desperately in some cases, a validity to already held beliefs.

Then we get the "champions of the truth" like your good self, and others on here, who weigh in with the sentiment that you're all surrounded by agents of deception and the world is lost to the powers of corruption, all you're really doing is diminishing objectivity and bolstering delusion. There is zero supporting evidence to go with this image for example, it's probably 99.99999% a natural feature, so tell me why people are will to throw away reason and indulge in fantasy so easily?

edit on 4-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Entheogenic

And that is something you will actually find quite commonly with subjects like this.

Fakery.

People will go on and on about how deceptive NASA is etc. Yet the conspiracy world is rife with fakery.

And suckers are a dime a dozen, they want to believe.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Yet this thread has an official link to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory who published this Mars photo.

If you missed it, it's here

Tell me how this one is fake?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join