It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheels and Axle? caught by Mars Rover Curiosity?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow, this is a very good one. I'm not typically on the artifacts on Mars thing, but that artifact is far to round to be natural. I understand straight lines don't occur in nature, but perfect circles don't either.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

First of all, how do you know it's a "perfect circle"?

Secondly, circles, close enough to perfect to fool most people, do occur in nature, as do straight lines.

Look in the mirror, see the pupils in your eyes? What shape are they? Are they a product of nature?

Look at this picture:

100% natural.

Most of the people on this thread would swear till they go blind that aliens or whatever made these, or that it is proof of an ancient civilisation on Mars blah blah, but it's on Earth and it's a natural formation.

Try to imagine if the Mars Rover came across a formation like the one pictured above, try to envisage the 'Artifact' crowd on ATS screaming and hurling their fecal matter around the place in sheer hysterical abandon!

edit on 2-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

That is peculiar...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
so we got bench pressing martians.....woop woop! DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: skyblueworld

That's why they work at nasa and you guys day dream on a forum. Reality vs Imagination.

Do you not see a problem with this statement you made?

I'll give you a clue.. Here you are with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Sure...but im not pretending to see things on Mars that are not there.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
*snip*

So here is a new image of what looks like a resemblance to a wheel and axle?, taken by Mars Curiosty Rover.
Is it possible that not everything on Mars can be a ‘rock’, and have we found yet more evidence that Mars once was inhabited by ancient intelligent life forms?. It's possible that is for sure.

possibly?:

As posters have mentioned, a dumbbell

Link to NASA image.

It's not an extraordinary find, nor is it obviously big in size, but it's on Mars and it looks different to the surrounding 'rocks'.

What is the
for?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well when i searched for Mars wheels on google i got this result which lead me to before its news where they show a video that mentions Facebook group where a member found this pictures and made nice video clip , i think im going to join this group

nice find if its yours , but i think those wheels are too small , could be a toy

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NSA has people giving us so many stupid hoxes
that when we ger a real one, no one belives.
and you just get silly posts.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

They forgot to remove it from the set! The Curiosity is just driving around on Earth ^

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thats the most convincing non-rock Mars pic that I've seen to date. Great find. S+F!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If they were anything like us then they wouldn't be intelligent life.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Read the 4th page of the thread, source was posted.

Beforeitsnews is not a source to be used on ATS, t&c!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
95% of the mars anomalies I've seen can be explained as rocks.

If this image is real, that's no rock.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
95% of the mars anomalies I've seen can be explained as rocks.

If this image is real, that's no rock.

No, it's a group of rocks, light, and shadow (check out the rest of the shadows, and their angles).

As for 95%, that's way too low. I've seen about ten (haven't counted) which are really worth looking at, and maybe a dozen more that nudge most of the way over into 'interesting'.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Yes, thanks, most of us realize some minerals form euhedral crystals, however this is the exception to the rule that in nature one rarely finds straight lines, perfect circles, 90 degree angles etc.

Euhedral faces are relative to the atomic structure of the underlying atoms, and I don't know of any minerals that have an underlying atomic structure that resembles a pair of wheels and an axle.

Exceptions offer nothing other than to PROVE the rule.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm more interested in the circular pattern on the near side, that coincides with the shape.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It is time for the lies to end, and time for the liars and their minions to declare whose side they are on, and whether they would like to be known as traitors to the human race.

I would not sell my soul or sell-out humankind for a paycheck, the karma on that one could be severe.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow great find... It looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger forgot something after total recall

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
It is time for the lies to end, and time for the liars and their minions to declare whose side they are on, and whether they would like to be known as traitors to the human race.

I would not sell my soul or sell-out humankind for a paycheck, the karma on that one could be severe.

The only lies are in your head my friend. You can keep seeing lies and deception everywhere you look, meanwhile, NASA and ESA and other space agencies will keep doing astounding work like the Voyagers, Cassini, Mars rovers, Rosetta etc...

There are no lies. Just amazing human ingenuity. I find it very sad that people like you are incapable of marvelling at what your fellow man and woman had achieved. Instead, you make live in fantasy land here on ATS and make up lies yourself to bolster your fabricated reality.

Meanwhile, we are about to land on a comet for the first time in history. And if you think that is so mundane that you have to spin stories about non events and pictures of rocks is very very sad....

Oh..and Planet X...still a no show eh? Too bad...maybe next year.

And to all the people who say that straight lines and perfect circles don't appear in nature...educate yourselves a bit please. Symmetry is EVERYWHERE in nature.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join