It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When These People Go Into Hiding, It Is Time to Pay Attention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

In order for them to become a genuine conspiracy, there has to be some form of verification, as I said, documentation, named sources, people willing to stand up and tell. Yes there are genuine conspiracies and yes someone has to suspect, but then they get up, go out, do research, talk to people etc. and prove that indeed there is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I believe I answered that, documentation, real people who witness an event or occurrence, etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

What verification? What documents? What sources? Name one Whistleblower within the realm of Conspiracy that has put forth a Conspiracy Theory with backed verification/documents that was more legit than the article in this thread. To me, it sounds like you are taking the appeal to authority route on this.

And "Genuine Conspiracy" is a loaded statement.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
ovided
I believe I answered that, documentation, real people who witness an event or occurrence, etc.

no you have not answered...you have dodged the question...the OP has provided us with a source...a real person as you put it...this person is the witness of and event occurring.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

A real person who has said nothing. He has intimated that events may occur, how is that worth anything?? Here is a real whistleblower who exposed a conspiracy look it up. Dr. Jeffrey Wigand.

I am simply asking you to provide some evidence of a coming calamity from which people are going into hiding. Or show me who is going into hiding where? Instead you attack me, well I have answered you. That is just one example, there are numerous well done threads on this site with sources and reliable information to support what is claimed. I don't have them bookmarked.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Please see my answer to hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I am simply asking you to provide some evidence of a coming calamity from which people are going into hiding. Or show me who is going into hiding where?

Seems to be a bad case of "I saw it on the interweb so it must be true"!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

A real person who has said nothing.

well he has actually said something...if you choose not to believe and agree that is your choice...

He has intimated that events may occur, how is that worth anything??

that is his experience and he is choosing to share it

Here is a real whistleblower who exposed a conspiracy look it up. Dr. Jeffrey Wigand.

thankyou i will take a look

I am simply asking you to provide some evidence of a coming calamity from which people are going into hiding. Or show me who is going into hiding where?

me to provide evidence...come again?...i am reading an opinion and taking it with a grain of salt

Instead you attack me, well I have answered you. That is just one example, there are numerous well done threads on this site with sources and reliable information to support what is claimed. I don't have them bookmarked.

attack you ???? really cupcake i just asked you a really simple question....i will have a look at what this dr has to say and i will get back to you

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Lamo a very bad case indeed. Ah well perhaps a learning opportunity. ATS can always use good quality content!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Please see my answer to hopenotfeariswhatweneed

ok....

Dr. Jeffrey Wigand.

he is a whisleblower against big tobacco...and good for him big tobacco needs a good kick up the rear end ...but cmon that is hardly breaking news and relevant for the rather large changes we are seeing in this world today
and you know what 20 years ago he would have been in the same position as the guy portrayed in the OP
edit on 30-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You asked me for an example, there is one.

Events that are happening today, try going into the archives here and read the threads that the world as we know it is eminently ending. They begin when the site did. It does no good to run about in a state alarm over what might happen. Do what you can, when you can. No point in spreading rumors, to what end? Learn to post responsibly, find sources other than someones blog. Do research. Back up what you say with facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You asked me for an example, there is one.

Events that are happening today, try going into the archives here and read the threads that the world as we know it is eminently ending. They begin when the site did. It does no good to run about in a state alarm over what might happen. Do what you can, when you can. No point in spreading rumors, to what end? Learn to post responsibly, find sources other than someones blog. Do research. Back up what you say with facts.

i would like to see how well your source would have stood up back in the day when big tobacco held all the cards...here is a little bed time reading for you....tobaccocontrol.bmj.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If you are right I doubt they would want you posting about it. One thing I do know is that were I to find that my tax payers money had been used to hunker down the elite under ground, I would look for the biggest drill I could and pop their roof. We face it so do you!

However, I do see that there would be a need for people working for what the public regard as anti public interest employers and consequently, unpopular neighbours open to anger and questioning by the public. I can see their need for some form of collective.

What gets me though is that aren't these people behind the need to get the guns from the public, yet they, retired and now members of the public are arming themselves to the gunnels - if you get my drift and you are correct.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In my opinion....there is always someone claiming something bad is going to happen....wasn't it this time last year for the solar flares to wipe out power grids, and the year before the Mayan calendar/end of world? ...now, in OPs defense..ISIS is a huge issue and should be stomped into the ground. People are on edge in general, and the US has weak leaders right now. ( in my opinion) ...so the foundation is crumbling ( in my opinion ) ...but...Americans are tough and will stand together when sh** hits the fan!We always do. ..the pendulum of the world is in full swing! .....and OP to answer your initial question...I don't have any proof , but I think who ever wrote that is fear mongering .

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What you state there is how all Conspiracy Theories start. They all start with "might's". All of them have a beginning that are on top of a shaky foundation.

But really, all Conspiracy Theories are in the "It depends on who/what you believe" category. I can tell that you are strongly against and disbelieve any "End Time" Conspiracy surrounded by fear mongering. Which is fine, but a lot of people are into that type of thing and find it interesting. This is a Conspiracy website after all. You should not expect any less, otherwise disregard threads like these in the future.

In the end, I think you're just a troll who dirties up peoples threads that do not sit well with your personal beliefs.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Yes, exactly. Society in general is on edge. An uneasy feeling is in the air. Its really not hard to see why some folks think that *something* is imminent.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
On another note....wouldn't all these bunkers that were built take a lot of people to build them? ...and where are all these employees now, and how come none of them have come forward about their secret locations,...? Or did I miss something? ...surely someone would have squealed by now....after all...people have a hard time keeping their mouths shut....especially that many people it would take to build that many underground elite bunkers.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

A lot of the bunkers have been there for decades. Well before the cold war. A lot of them were made out of already natural caverns and so on.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wouldn't they have hired people to update them, fill them with food and water, clothing, beds,,etc...?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join