It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When These People Go Into Hiding, It Is Time to Pay Attention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacocat
I bet one of his sources is Ed Dames

Ed Dames is dead on the money.

Ed does not understand what he is really doing,he is to focused on the results to understand the process.

But he is right.

Ed is not wrong,he just cant see the end-game,if he gave it some thought he would learn exactly why.

Maybe Ed isnt suppossed to see the next page of the book,just naybe everyone who cannot understand this reality are also not suppossed to see the next page of the book.

TPTB are trying to cheat the System and it will likely not work out for them as they wish it to.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I do think there is a cyclic event that causes the fall of civilization. Could be a man made or a natural event. The whole phoenix rising from the ashes to restore order is there meme. This is the secret I think the secret societies know. Is it happening know? Its unclear, am I gonna listen to a website that pushes prepper preps for sale? unlikely.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've already posted in this and other forums, that the hushed-up "3 stolen nukes" last Fall was just the beginning. Team Obama has been laying their "fascist foundation" since he got into office in 2009. And most of it was focused on declaring martial law after an undefined catastrophe, luring people into locked FEMA camps with barbed wire, shutting down the Internet, and gov. agencies taking over food and water distribution.

(The irony is, that Team Obama is so inept and corrupt at leadership, that they have almost brought our beautiful and proud country down with just their "economic destruction"! Half our country pays no taxes due to unemployment and/or poverty. And Team Obama has shoveled his voter base into federal-payment programs - from welfare to disability - as fast as he could. So we're halfway to his fascist-dependent "dream" as it is!)

But I do NOT understand why everyone just "gave in" to the conspiracies (many of which were started on Fact), and "gave up" to become Survivalists and Preppers. And whether all these Fed agents and officials are retiring in droves or not, the idea is the same: Something so big and horrible "is coming", so just give up and run away to hide.

Why not stay in the mix and fight? There are a lot of career bureaucrats in Wash. DC who labor quietly and efficiently, year in and year out, who do the REAL work for their ever-changing department heads - mostly well publicized Cabinet-level appointees who really spend 300 days a year traveling and speechifying. The few days they are in their offices, they have a ton of paperwork shoved at them to sign, that they never read - let alone keep up with how well their department or agency is being run. Do you think these unsung-hero bureaucrats want to die? Don't you think they're more into "problem-solving" than hand-wringing and Prepping?

Get off your a$$ and start researching! Get a secure browser, and start doing your own investigations on the Internet! Contrary to some (like a few powerful Mods at ATS), the Internet is NOT locked down by the government, with everything TPTB disapprove of quickly scrubbed. Go hunting! Even if you get missed tidbits from strange sites, or partial info, go with it.

The U.S. was built by strong individuals who didn't take "No", or "Not now," or "Never" for an answer. So what's happened to all of you? Why are you just giving up to be Survivalists and Preppers and Rumor-mongers? God Knows we have problems in this country. So start being part of the solution instead of "feeding" the problem by creating stress, anxiety, hesitancy and fear!

And government sites are the best. Explore these sites to start, and see if you can't start putting some loose threads together:

fbo.gov
(gov. departments submit bids for needed items; bids only go back a year for public access, but searching by department or sub-department can show you where our tax dollars are REALLY going)

www.defense.gov...
(this is where the Big Money in Defense goes; be sure and check who gets the Big Contracts on Sept. 30 - before the Fiscal year turns over on Oct. 1st - and on December 31st)

www.dia.mil...
(Most gov. agencies have a "Freedom of Information Act Reading Room," where you can submit a request for information. DIA has UFO files, down toward the bottom of the page under "Other". Like DIA, a lot of gov. agencies will make FOIA-released documents available in these Reading Rooms that have been requested over and over and over.)

maplight.org...
(Small site that tracks gov. money, how politicians vote, and who the lobbyists are getting to.)

www.opensecrets.org...
(GREAT site to investigate individual national politicians. Breakdowns of where the donations to their campaigns came from, who their Big Money bundlers are, and where they used to work.)
edit on 2-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content, clarify

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok I know this is a bit off topic but my friend sent me this link yesterday and the first thing I thought was these rich people are going into hiding and want to fulfill their fantasies and have a preconditioned work force for modern slavery once # hits the fan and just go oh well money doesn't matter anymore so were going to just stop paying you now.
www.modernslavecorp.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think it's ebola. I live in Dallas. This man infected with ebola threw up in the yard of the apartments where he was staying before getting into the ambulance. They started out saying 6 to 8 people might have come in contact with him. Now the number over 100. People are already taking their kids out of schools. This is how it starts.

The rest of this is my theory. If it doesn't happen in this case, maybe the next.

A dog walks up and eats the vomit. A mosquito bites the dog. Then the mosquito flies around biting people. More people come down with ebola. No one will go to work, school, shopping. President Obola calls martial law.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Riiiiiight... and the bullet that was shot from the book depository curved around a building... back and to the left.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I enjoy a good conspiracy with the best of them but Ed Dames & Lindsay Williams are bat crap crazy...they haven't gotten anything right since maybe ever....

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
I've already posted in this and other forums, that the hushed-up "3 stolen nukes" last Fall

That story is just a hoax, as you have been shown before. Why do you keep posting this known hoax?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MKMoniker
I've already posted in this and other forums, that the hushed-up "3 stolen nukes" last Fall

That story is just a hoax, as you have been shown before. Why do you keep posting this known hoax?

Did you read the rest of that mess? It was all just made up crazy rant stuff. Facts and reality have no place in the thinking of people like that.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I don't know about EBOLA but my butfeeling says something big is comming within the end of this year;

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I honestly hope you're just crazy and paranoid. Because if you're not, those are some scary implications.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

New ATS discussion today seems to point at some kind of "depopulating" event:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP is thinking Ebola. But could also be a Nuke/EMP event off a Coast Guard barge, as I've been researching.

There was also a MAJOR data breach from J.P.Morgan/Chase yesterday. And this is a major player from Wall Street to ordinary citizens' bank accounts. (The Obamas even have a personal checking account at J.P.Morgan.)

And No, I'm not "crazy and paranoid." Anyone who has been following Team Obama's fascist laws and Exec Orders pushed and passed since he came into office in 2009, should be prepared for anything. And my post yesterday was all about taking charge of your fears and DOING something about it, thru research and investigation.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

What exactly makes you think that there could be a Nuke/EMP event off a Coast Guard barge? What research have you done to back such an extraordinary claim?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
One issue that springs to mind straight away, California's lack of potable water, just think of all those thirsty Mexican's heading east! probably hungry too!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
And now the Ebola paranoia begins. Honestly, I think Ebola situation is worse than what CDC and others are letting on. They'd never announce to the public that the situation was "dire" or "grave".

First ISIS, now Ebola. What is next?

ISIS?? ROFL......another highly exaggerated overestimated group who is supposedly a great threat to our mighty military and country? Please...... Allow me to explain.......(insert group name here) is now a threat to the US and we are told daily by way of MSM news to instill fear.....wash rinse repeat.....

Ebola? What is the current fatality rate? Stop acting like it has a rate of 80%+........

Are many countries getting off the "petro dollar"? YES.....
Will the US go bankrupt soon........now that is possible..........and it could wipe out an extreme amount of wealth.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

You do understand that diseases and viruses etc can mutate, yes? It can gain new characteristics and traits over time. The Ebola that you're thinking of is the Ebola that was discovered back in the 1970s. So for me personally, I take anything said about Ebola and its overall mortality rate and how its contracted with a grain of salt.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: crayzeed

You have any idea how many would die in the first 90 days of any type of civilization collapses? If America stopped shipping food the next day 100 nations would start to starve. The damage inflicted in only a one year collapse of the current system would have these elite emerging from there shelters in a entirely whole new world very much sparsely populated.

And stinking, full of rats, contaminated ground water, many buildings and plants need constant maintenance, these will be derelict, and as the elite have never even changed a light bulb, who is going to repair it all? plough and harvest?
weave cloth? refine gas? fish the seas? slaughter animals? butcher?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

"What exactly makes you think that there could be a Nuke/EMP event off a Coast Guard barge? What research have you done to back such an extraordinary claim?"

1) The Coast Guard is the only U.S. military branch NOT under the Pentagon. It reports to Homeland Security, which Team Obama has long used as their personal-paramilitary under Napolitano. (The current director, Jeh Johnson, is brilliant and responsible. If the CG has been "re-purposed" for dangerous and illegal activities, I trust that he's working on dismantling those Black Ops plans.)

2) The Coast Guard has closed/abandoned stations on all coasts, up thru the Great Lakes. Those sites still under federal ownership, whether still having structures or not, are perfect places to hide coastal Nukes designed to detonate and create an EMP wave to destroy our electronic infrastructure far inland.

3) I have found plenty of evidence that one or several nukes were dumped in the Atlantic off the coasts of the Carolinas, on October 8, 2013. The seabed explosion caused a 4.5 earthquake where there are NO tectonic faults, and was only reported as "an Atlantic event", with no other location details. And the overhead flash-then-donut-cloud were witnessed by everyone from the ISS to private citizens who reported what they thought were UFO events.

4) And no one has yet explained what the 4-story Google barges were doing last year around this time, tethered off San Francisco and Maine in coastal waters. Were they "testing" the viability of a nuke-on-a-barge? Or did they know about the "three stolen nukes," and wanted an "electronic refuge" if the resulting EMP wave of nuke destruction destroyed our electronic infrastructure? (And Silicon Valley is just inland from Frisco.)

5) Other posters have pointed out that the Coast Guard along the Atlantic Coast use "barges" for 4th of July fireworks events, and many had been swamped or destroyed by Hurricane Sandy a few years ago, and were thus being re-ordered. Quite plausible, even if Hurricane Sandy was several years ago. But the mysterious Google barges last year have never been satisfactorily explained, and possibly foreshadowed a "nuke on barge" event that top military commanders took it upon themselves to derail.

6) The Coast Guard's 5th Mid-Atlantic District, which would have been involved with the stolen nukes headed for detonation in North or South Carolina - as well as clean-up after the re-purposed nukes were detonated instead in the seabed off the Atlantic coast - have NO Press Releases available to the public, from September thru December 2013. And a major Coast Guard base in North Carolina, which contains their helicopter training school, was ordering tons of new helicopter parts after this event on October 8th.

7) Even the NOAA, the federal weather bureau, was suddenly ordering Atlantic sealife after the Oct. 8th detonation/explosion, possibly to quietly check for radiation damage. I could only find one report on the Internet about "fishing stats" for the Atlantic Coast in 2013. It was an oddly worded article about just Maine's catch, and how 2013's "value" of caught fish was up - but the "landed" tonnage was down by 15 million. (The NOAA has also been known to mirror Homeland Security activities, like how both agencies were ordering tons of hollow-point bullets a few years ago.)

This is obviously not an "air-tight case" in a legal sense. And the fired top military HEROES who spoiled the plot certainly can't talk (at least right now). And - worse, per your discussion here - another Nuke/EMP event might be in the planning stages.

Personally, I think Team Obama is working on multiple levels to bring this country under their fascist control, from Nuke/EMP events to disease, and slipping in outright terrorists thru our porous borders. The Agendas driving Team Obama are psychotic and vicious, feeling that it's Their Right and Their Time to run things. Pray and Go Activist to prove them wrong, folks!
edit on 3-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content and clarify

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No I am not talking about the old virus.....I am stating the new version does not have that high of a mortality rate yet people act like it's the end of the world.

If you take what they say with a grain of salt then why say YOU THINK it is worse than the CDC claims.
Really? 1 person in the whole country has it. So what.......

IMO this virus or any other does not worry me. What does is what steps they will take to keep it from spreading IF too many people get it and it get's into major cities.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrnotobc
I think it's ebola. I live in Dallas. This man infected with ebola threw up in the yard of the apartments where he was staying before getting into the ambulance. They started out saying 6 to 8 people might have come in contact with him. Now the number over 100. People are already taking their kids out of schools. This is how it starts.

The rest of this is my theory. If it doesn't happen in this case, maybe the next.

A dog walks up and eats the vomit. A mosquito bites the dog. Then the mosquito flies around biting people. More people come down with ebola. No one will go to work, school, shopping. President Obola calls martial law.

Fortunately it does not spread by mosquito bite. The scary part is how long it lives in different environments.

Are mosquitos a possible vector for Ebola as West Nile was?
Not as the virus exists today. And it would take significant selection pressure and no small amount of luck with mutations for the virus to acquire the ability to be vectored by mosquitoes. The probability of Ebola evolving to be insect vectored anytime in the near future is very, very small.

www.news.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join