It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When These People Go Into Hiding, It Is Time to Pay Attention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You have any idea how many would die in the first 90 days of any type of civilization collapses? If America stopped shipping food the next day 100 nations would start to starve. The damage inflicted in only a one year collapse of the current system would have these elite emerging from there shelters in a entirely whole new world very much sparsely populated.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Going underground is usually to withstand whatever is coming. Wait it out a bit, then resurface again when things look safe. I'm sure some of these underground facilities have enough food and water to last a small army a year or two. Nobody builds a facility like this with only a months worth of rations. They prepare for the LONG TERM.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
And the first diagnosed Ebola virus on American soil today.

....and people wonder why certain individuals think something "bad' is coming. All one has to do, is look at the imperfect world around us.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

If the times are as dire as they say, the time for propriety is long past. It's time to name names and blow source confidentiality.

If it is as serious as they say, then millions, if not billions, of lives are at stake. And God as my witness, if any of those underground safe havens have air vents on the surface, I will grab every survivor I can find and fart in them until the day I die!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

I am imagining what you described
& it has me chuckling
as i try to visualize it...

I think it would make
a great cartoon...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Isn't there always something bad coming?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I checked, and found this same story from JANUARY 2014:

www.tatoott1009.com...
WHY ARE EX-INTEL OFFICIALS SEEKING REFUGE?

Buried within this article is the possible explanation:

"Please note that former DHS Director, Janet Napolitano, stated at her farewell address that it was not a matter of if, but when, the power grid will be taken down."

Personally, I think the three stolen nukes last Fall was planned as "the event," to blast three U.S. coasts with radiation, and create an EMP wave to destroy all our electronic and electric infrastructure. My discussion on this "derailed event" has been moved to the [HOAX] forum, but I continue to research and add to it.

Whether another Nuke/EMP event like this is planned, I have no idea ...
edit on 1-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I real thing some people Need to leave ATS.
I dont thing they have Any idea what it is about.

well they do wont to lower the worl pop to a very low number.
they will need good slaves.
and We will not be a part of what they have in mind.

it all sounds like a old james bond movie!
but bond is on thier sied

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is just my two penneth. But I've been thinking about this and I think we might have it backwards.

If the 'elites' were to go into hiding in big purpose built bunkers they would need an army - a loyal army - to defend them. In all the scenarios I have ever read or researched and all the prepping sites give you two rules. No 1 is food and water and no 2 is defense. Beans and bullets. If you have loads of beans you are going to need loads of bullets to defend them.

If the shtf and they don't have the man power to defend the strong hold it will get over run.

They say armies run best when its fed - ie,it runs on its stomach. The same can be said for an army that feels secure and those it loves are secure. Otherwise when it all falls to pieces the army will disband and protect its loved ones. No fingers to pull triggers on those bullets to defend those beans.

They then have two choices - go with mercenaries or personnel without family - who will ultimately look out for number one. Or go with family personnel who at least will have a reason to stay loyal if the family are safe.

If you've stayed with me so far - thank you and well done.
And maybe I've over thought this.

So my thinking is ... its not going to be the elites disappearing on mass but whole family barracks of the army. When the families start going off grid then i think we would need to worry - but by then it will be too late.

But this is assuming that there is underground bunkers or huge communal enclaves for the elite. To start a new world you will need people to do the back breaking jobs for farming and construction after the fall. The elites - if they are fool enough to set themselves up in a nice tidy bunker with every mod con available will have a shock when they emerge into a world without people with basic skills of tilling the earth and building stuff. There is a huge shortage 'now' of skilled labour because building a house - putting bricks and mortar together is seen as less preferably to sitting at a computer building a website. And don't get me started on people that proudly state - 'they don't cook!' *rolling eye motion here*

Personally I think the dung hit the fan a long time ago but I've had a few glasses of wine and I really don't want to bore you.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I bet one of his sources is Ed Dames

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Every year with same stories and every year the people I know in and retired from the miltary and civilian intel agencies are not going anywhere. The retired ones are mostly in Florida and Arizona.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wether the article is true or not, it's pretty apparent that the elites in our society do indeed have underground bunkers to run to when TSHTF. Makes me proud to know that humanity will be carried on by a bunch of self righteous, selfish egomaniacs.

That should go well for them.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And now the Ebola paranoia begins. Honestly, I think Ebola situation is worse than what CDC and others are letting on. They'd never announce to the public that the situation was "dire" or "grave".

First ISIS, now Ebola. What is next?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

Honestly, in light of some of the recent events going on around the world currently and in the past few years, there does seem to be a huge sense of foreboding tension in the air. I don't think the writer of that article is alone in thinking that something "bad" on a large scale is imminent.

I have it on good authority that you are correct sir.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A conspiracy blog is not a good source for a story posted on a conspiracy site. Particularly when that site is one that seeks to find the truth.

just curious but where exactly would be a good source to get that kind of information ?

I'll give you great odds the answer will be CNN, Fox or some similar tripe.

Exactamundo

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

what's that old saying....
A cave is a grave.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'll dig my own hole in the ground, I don't need no stinking slaves.

When the bastard sirens sound all clear, I'll emerge a king of my own right. Master of myself and my destiny.

I will survive by my own volition. And when I emerge from my self induced tomb, I will seek those that made me pay for theirs.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but another noteworthy point is the fact that the notorious Rockefellers have recently sold their $50 billion dollar Standard Oil Company under the guise of "concern for the environment"... yeah right. They're just cashing in their chips for the coming collapse.

Rockefeller Fund Built on Oil to Abandon Fossil Fuels

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaJoe52

originally posted by: Vrill

Honestly, in light of some of the recent events going on around the world currently and in the past few years, there does seem to be a huge sense of foreboding tension in the air. I don't think the writer of that article is alone in thinking that something "bad" on a large scale is imminent.

I have it on good authority that you are correct sir.

Its one of those times that I hope I am wrong too.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I'll dig my own hole in the ground, I don't need no stinking slaves.

When the bastard sirens sound all clear, I'll emerge a king of my own right. Master of myself and my destiny.

I will survive by my own volition. And when I emerge from my self induced tomb, I will seek those that made me pay for theirs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join