It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When These People Go Into Hiding, It Is Time to Pay Attention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
bad source, anytime you see a webpage from the 90's you are out of luck LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Wait, what? A webpage from the 90s? What do you mean? And how does that correlate to it being a bad source?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, these people are in a position to see a trend happening world wide. They just want to stay away from places that may have problems, mostly because it is more peaceful to do so. They saw corruption at it's finest in their jobs and want to get far away from those on capital hill.

It is nothing to worry about. Wouldn't you want to get away from all the chaos if you worked in it most of your career?

I think this is true information but the evidence may be misapplied.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Revelation 5:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

---Earlier in the same chapter, the Lamb in question has shed a coat of wool (suffering of the saints), washes that coat of wool, then gives it to the ones who were not marked by selfishness (mark of the beast / animal nature). They are hiding because they know what they have done and the consequence of their actions. What are they hiding from?

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

---Daddy Warbucks time comes to an end as the orphans cry out from their graves.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

edit on 30-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

Wait, what? A webpage from the 90s? What do you mean? And how does that correlate to it being a bad source?

It's a crappy looking page. It looks like someone designed it 10 years ago. If it looks like crap, it's probably a Mickey Mouse operation. Are you going to buy a car from the guy that has a horrible hand painted sign and five cars in the lot? Well OK you might, but only if they included blinker fluid for the first 5k miles.

There are no sources for the wild claims. Jim Marrs doesn't count as credible, and even if he was credible the rest of the nonsense isn't supported.

This is BS. I doubt the owner of the site believes his own nonsense. He's probably a mini Alex Jones, throwing wild speculation to try to sell crap on his website. Don't trust any site that tries to sell you ad space. Don't trust any site that only advertises to "preppers".

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Soooooo underground they all have 5-10 acres?????!????? (The NSA one about the ozarks)

Why exactly would you waste area in an underground bunker system to give people 5-10 acres?!?! Absolute rubbish, doesn't matter how rich or powerful someone is. If they are buckling up for a poo storm they aren't going to make silly mistakes like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well lets see here, so far the Rats are jumping ship, well why IS that and what should we do for ourselves.

MMMmm.

They go underground -- we go tunderground

They save food -- we save food

They save water -- we save water

They provide for air supplies -- we provide for air supplies

They save medical supplies -- we save medical supplies

They save KNOWLEDGE BOOKS -- we save KNOWLEDGE BOOKS

They save SEEDS -- we save seeds

Just by looking at the things they are doing we can see they are NOT planning for the END of the World....they are battening down the hatches for a storm that will ensure that the Meek inherit the Earth for once this song and dance Nature is warming up for is over there will be no living thing on Earth that is not rendered MEEK.

You have until 2020-21. according to David Hamels timeline.You only need to prepare for you and your families, the elites supplies will be unavailable as they shall be,ha ha ha.

They do not have the full and accurate story or those of us in the know would know, nope the proper data HAS NOT been given to anyone really , not anyone without a ticket to their undergound Mass-Mausoleums that is.Just because TPTB think they are 100% in the know does not mean they are, if there are millions of people who also know these things then the likelyhood that these people have it MORE RIGHT than TPTB is quite high, this means TPTB are not the Cats - *ss like they think they are.

Even peripheral people doing critical things for TPTB have not been informed,they are letting everyone go, no ties,no friends,just see ya later.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, these people are in a position to see a trend happening world wide. They just want to stay away from places that may have problems, mostly because it is more peaceful to do so. They saw corruption at it's finest in their jobs and want to get far away from those on capital hill.

It is nothing to worry about. Wouldn't you want to get away from all the chaos if you worked in it most of your career?

I think this is true information but the evidence may be misapplied.

They SAW corruption in their jobs? They're most likely the ones that created and partaken of the corruption and are fleeing from the mess they started. Like an arsonist running from the fire they started. Like Eric Holder resigning.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I doubt they know something - maybe suspect something.

We all know currency will falter, we all know empires fall. America isnt going to be Rome forever.

They're probably just paranoid it will happen, and its a plausible thought. But its not fact,

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Or show me who is going into hiding where?

It wouldn't exactly be hiding if people knew where they were hiding.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

When I tried the link, it said it couldn't find the page and claimed it was from Before it was news. Either way, they provide no proof of any of these claims and simply go on to fear monger. I have heard nothing about any missing bankers in any large numbers. I have heard about Bankers committing suicide in large numbers, but nothing about them missing. Nor am I hearing about anyone else from the government missing.

I heard about quite a few losing their jobs lately in the armed forces. I can believe that some of them weren't towing the Presidents line as he wanted and he got rid of them. But this is just trying to tie in several cts together it seems with no proof at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There was a similar thread here on ATS a few months ago, but it was a first hand account of a member who occasionally worked for people in high places. He told the same story, the rich and powerful in the know are buying properties in isolated areas, building bunkers and stocking food. He wasn't told what the event(s) would be, but certainly seemed shaken by the possibility of there being any truth to them.

Now I suspect we won't be seeing any hard evidence of whatever is going to happen, in fact I think it's probably already been posted right here on ATS as some sort of prophecy and promptly dismissed, but I guess we'll find out soon enough, won't we?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Relax everyone, this General chap was just talking about the USAs chances at this years Ryder Cup.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Before we all freak out, there are a few things to consider.

This is just speculation and one that makes absolutely no sense, and one that we should consider before saying yes or no. A bit of investigation is in order and one should do a bit of leg work. This is all speculation. And there are a few things that we should consider.

Norad, Cheyenne Mountain Air force Base, has been reclassified, and is no longer the main stay of the Defense, as that portion has been moved to other bases. It sits in a mountain, a giant box with huge springs that is suppose to withstand a nuclear attack, acting like a command and communications center. However, they cannot do any more construction in that mountain, let alone drill a tunnel into the facility. When they did the initial construction, there was a flaw in the drilling that ultimately created weaknesses in the tunnel leading to the facility, that ultimately ended up having to be bolted in place, and then fencing to prevent the tunnel from collapsing. And if they continue to drill or do any more work, then the lakes and reservoirs integrity could be put in danger, and then drain. The main door, the ultimate protection can not be opened and closed that easily, taking a good 15 to 30 minutes to close and open. So in short, this is not the facility to go to.

And then there is the actual construction, as they would have to remove tons of dirt, and rock, tunnel through granite and would there not be evidence of where this stuff would have been put?

And if they were going to be relocating and doing things, there are other places more secret and that could be revamped that would be already in place and ready to go for such.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

When These People Go Into Hiding, It Is Time to Pay Attention

The "All Seeing Eye" of Lucifer is the elite's favorite symbol

Seems incredibly ironic that they name their hiding places 'DUMBS'.

Now that's what I call rich...

“Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.” ~ Jeremiah 23:24

“There is no secret that they can hide from thee.” ~ Ezekiel 28:3

“They are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.” ~ Jeremiah16:17

“Thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.” ~ Psalm 69:5

“He will bring to light the hidden things of the heart. ~ First Corinthians 4:5

“The darkness hideth not from thee” ~ Psalm 139:12

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
It is not a wise thing to believe everything you read. A conspiracy blog is not a good source for a story posted on a conspiracy site. Particularly when that site is one that seeks to find the truth.

Heaven forbid we should be so bold as to actually seek after the truth.

I've heard some comical stuff on ATS but that just about takes the cake.

You wouldn't happen to be running for office by chance would you?

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories!” ~ George W. Bush

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

In other words, high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth. Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful. This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

originally posted by: Vrill

It's a crappy looking page. It looks like someone designed it 10 years ago. If it looks like crap, it's probably a Mickey Mouse operation. Are you going to buy a car from the guy that has a horrible hand painted sign and five cars in the lot? Well OK you might, but only if they included blinker fluid for the first 5k miles.

Judge a book by its cover much?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I do think there is a cyclic event that causes the fall of civilization. Could be a man made or a natural event. The whole phoenix rising from the ashes to restore order is there meme. This is the secret I think the secret societies know. Is it happening know? Its unclear, am I gonna listen to a website that pushes prepper preps for sale? unlikely.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
1 word: Babyboomers, of course lots of people are retiring. The world more than doubled its population in a ten year span to make up for all the lives lost in WWII, and all those people are coming up on retirement. So yes, it will look like a mass exodus in the upcoming years, but its just a generation getting old...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why would any one go underground? Sooner or later they have to come out. So what are the benefits? If it's some thing like a worldwide disaster that would wipe out humanity it would also wipe them out when they appeared. If it's monetary collapse or rioting, the rioters would still be here when the appeared. So what's the benefit of going underground? If I was an "elite" and had the money I would set myself up on a large island with a desalination plant for my water. With my security force it would be easier to defend than 10 acres in the Ozarks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join