It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Definitely being made to do so, you can see he is reading from a script. It said on BBC News it was clear his life was in danger in other words he probably had a gun pointed at him. If you look at his face from our it usually is you can see he has bags under eyes where probably sleep deprived and he has lost a lot of weight. Its just horrendous. If there is such a thing as God then I really hope he intervenes and somehow these hostages can be freed. a reply to: marg6043

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I tell you what, I would not blame him for trying to stay alive as long as he can.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the return of ISIS. H. Jon Benjamin is one of the funniest guys on (adult) TV, IMO. I'll take "middle eastern terrorists in the heartland" seriously just as soon as the rest of you take High Fructose Corn syrup seriously. One of these things is actually killing fat, stupid Americans on a daily basis. The other is made up BS designed to keep the dogs salivating at the bell. Now -- is the ME a scary place filled with crushing poverty, catastrophic ignorance and strongman violence? Yep. Is there anything Bovine America can do about between episodes of "The Voice?" Not even if we use #Hashtags.

Fear is our true god. It keeps us rah rah rah'ing to the little drummer boy, while corporate contractors and their pet politicians rake in trillions to "save us" from the "evil-doers." Meanwhile, we are several hundred times more likely to die from unhealthy fast food than we are from tiny-men with swords. Narnia, please.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

So tenth why are you so sure there are not going to attack us within our country? Do you have proof or is this your opinion?

Are you aware that the radical Muslim whom beheaded a 49 year old woman in Oklahoma last Thursday, did so because they got in an argument about stoning women and Shariah law? That the man had ties to al Queda..
catholicnews.org

Alton Nolen, the Oklahoma City man who decapitated his coworker last week had attended a local mosque with ties to radical Islamist groups. Suharto Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque that was attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

So while many sit back and say "no way" don't be so sure especially with our borders unsecure!

Pax

edit on 9/29/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I honestly feel that the more we let fear control/dictate our lives, the worse off we will become.

So, for ISIS?

And the title of this thread. . . "Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!"

I will officially respond with this. . . .

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
we have 300+ million guns here in America, we are THE LARGEST armed group of regular citizens of any country...I don't feel the fear that the media or the government is trying to foster on us....frankly, I have terrorist and fear fatigue, and just don't give a crap about being afraid...if someone comes for me, they will be the ones that will have the fear.

Not being afraid is a good thing and don't get me wrong, I don't want to fear-monger either, but how exactly are 300+ millions of guns in the US preventing terrorism?

I could now make-up several possible terrorism scenarios in my head and I am afraid whether millions of Americans have guns in their homes won't matter WHATSOEVER there. It's not that radical Muslims one day will be at the border and try to "invade" the US. Seriously, in some way your post is very naive.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
I have a nice storage too. But it aint in case ISIS attacks, it's in case mother nature attacks lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
Careful what you ask for dude.... You really think they would be giving anyone something to shoot at? Nah, they would be detonating carbombs in the midst of the notorious LA traffic jams, or backpack bombs on busy subways of NY etc etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I clicked on this thread ready to get all up in a fearmongers face, imagine my surprise, Tenth! lol Hysterics is the Fox networks speciality, and they do it very well. I reckon some of them must have stock in survivalist companies. Why work for a living when you can just say BOO.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have assembled my Jack Bauer costume for Halloween. Basically, it's my regular work clothes, but with a cool messenger bag. Probably better to leave the guns at home though...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

GO ahead make my FORUM...
I don't "MONG" fear too well 'cuase I haven't really GOT one from ANYONE outside of my country.
ANGRY though.
edit on 29-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I could probably go on and on about this, but I will not because its not worth the time or the text to write it. All I have to say is just stop your talking and come on over. Once you're here, cutting off heads...the American population will throw law right out the window, and that will be your @$$. Nobody is afraid of you ghost terrorists, and we know who's really behind all of this, you criminals. You've forgotten that in your attempt to morally corrupt us, you have succeeded for the most part, and you have created a nation of evil people that will do just as much to ISIS as they could do to us. The US populace is now desensitized, and ISIS is nothing but flesh and bone. What little there are of them. If so many in ISIS, then how is it that on the news, and all of the media photos/propaganda, I continue to just see the same guys over and over? Are these your ISIS calendar girls? No one is afraid of these head hunters. Come on over and witness the American hospitality, that we are so known for. All done.

edit on 29-9-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: FlyersFan
I have a nice storage too. But it aint in case ISIS attacks, it's in case mother nature attacks lol.

lol. True that.

In one year, tornadoes killed a total of 5,000 people in 3 different states. (Example)

Mother nature is the most cold blooded killer there is. She doesn't care who you are, how much money you have, who you voted for or which God you serve. Get her way and she'll kill you.

You know she's around you 24/7, but you never know when, where or how she is going to attack you or the severity of that attack.

Now THAT'S an "enemy" worth being afraid of. But we're not are we? Life goes on and we "try to live as normally as possible" ( in the words of one of preppers form the original story)

People who fall for that sh*t are idiots. Sorry, but c'mon people.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I will officially respond with this. . . .

I will officially respond with this:

Then we will fight in the shade.

I guess Baghdadi fancies himself as Xerxes.

And THIS IS SPARTA!.
edit on 29-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The NSA has all of the intel on all of the people and so if there was a real issue I am sure they would want to save their own heads first a reply to: ausername

They couldn't even keep their own guy Snowden under surveillance enough to catch him before he went to mother Russia. If they can't detect him in time, they will never catch anyone else.

It would then be highly likely that rogue elements attacked on 9/11 and not some jihadists....but that is different for you isn't it ??

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ISIS wasn't even involved with that Oklahoma beheading. It was one crazy dude who got fired getting revenge. Yes he was Muslim but he wasn't a terrorist. He was a whack job. No one hired or trained him. If he was shouting Christian stuff we'd call it what it is but we make exceptions for Muslims because it's great for fear mongering.

He had ties to the former mastermind of Al Queda, Anwar al-Awlaki!! So yeah he was crazy and yes, he was a terrorist!

Pax
edit on 9/29/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You know what..F$#K ISIS. Come on over and try it in my "hood". I am more than happy to behead you from a distance.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Most of these idiots apparently don't realize that in the entirety of American history, the US military has NEVER defended the United States from an attack by a foreign power. Not ONCE in over 200 years.

To call the American military '"the best armed force in the history of the world" is laughable at best.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Most of these idiots apparently don't realize that in the entirety of American history, the US military has NEVER defended the United States from an attack by a foreign power. Not ONCE in over 200 years.

To call the American military '"the best armed force in the history of the world" is laughable at best.

War of 1812

Battle of Columbus (1916)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Oh right HA HA HA .....why? Because Canada has that title?? Silly Me I forgot! (dripping WITH SARCASM)....

PAX

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join