It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I didn't know that they had him under surveillance at the time ...Got a link . a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There isn't anything to worrie about. Isis wouldn't plan an attack on America if you guys would jump up and down for them.
They're not smart but they're not that dumb either.
And anyway ... you allready bombed the hell out of their means of income.
That is, IF isis is even real.
And I just don't believe they are. It is to much of a convenience for the US to have an instable middle east. Without it not even the war industry would revenue some desperate needed cash.
Remember: your country is in great debt. The US just can't come up with other means to make a good buck exept for waging war.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

SURE we can just release some of that BLACK TECH.
Otherwise you are correct.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ISIS has stated as fact that they are already here. There was already a beheading in Oklahoma that came from muslim extremist ideology. Although that guy was not affiliated with ISIS directly, they are of the same kind. With the lack of border patrol (except in the great state of Texas) that Obama is responsible for, they have a way in. So what makes you so sure of your self?

It is a resounding mistake to underestimate your enemy. You liberals never cease to amaze me how devoid your minds are of common sense. Give up your gun and ask your enemy for mercy. They will show none. You just better hope someone who is prepared, like myself and the people you so arrogantly criticize, are there to keep your head from getting chopped off.

Man I'm glad I'm not a liberal.
edit on 29-9-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

1,000 rounds of ammo is not very much.

In a month, just for recreation and personal/professional training, I will go through 6-8,000 rounds. That is not counting my self defense reserve, a number which will not be disclosed.

Frankly. As a soldier, if ISIS REALLY does want to come to the US and start a fight...Well, they should probably remember that on home soil there's no ROE or Geneva conventions. There is nothing to compel mercy.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I agree completely the more media attention we give them the more likely some crazy ass who is here will attempt something. I'm prepared but like you not more than I ever have been. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If it isn't ISIS, it's someone else. Nothing new here and since nobody really seems to care "enough" than hey, you can just pretend to be scared and fit right in. "Those damn A-rabs and their religious nonsense beside everyone knows Christ is the "real" savior. Why don't they just crawl back under the rock cave they live in. They're so stupid they hate us because we're free. All they care about is murder, rape and abuse of children. Blinded by their faith in a false god."

..........sound about right anyone?
edit on 29-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If it isn't ISIS, it's someone else. Nothing new here and since nobody really seems to care "enough" than hey, you can just pretend to be scared and fit right in. "Those damn A-rabs and their religious nonsense beside everyone knows Christ is the "real" savior. Why don't they just crawl back under the rock cave they live in. They're so stupid they hate us because we're free. All they care about is murder, rape and abuse of children. Blinded by their faith in a false god."

..........sound about right anyone?

No. This isn't a war of religion vs. religion. This is a war of a nation of civility vs. a nation of ideological extremists who, with their delusional approach to social interaction, have decided that it is a good idea to attack free people because we aren't as crazy as them. Believe it or not, it is a matter of national defense.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thanks for that strong post, it does make sense and yet still raises only more questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think there is definitely a real threat. It only needs an handful of like minded terrorists with guns to cause mayhem . There is no intelligence in the world can get behind every front door and find out what is being planned behind closed doors. Someone commented there will just be a handful of ISIS supporters in America and that in any event they wouldn't get back into the country through passport control. Well look at the Boston Bombers they managed to get back into the country after being radicalised and they planned everything behind closed doors and would have carried on with more atrocities if they hadn't been caught. On the plus side in America you have guns which are fine if they attacked your home but this is very unlikely. More likely is they would cause mayhem in a shopping centre or subway and although I am not sure I wouldn't have thought many Americans carry guns round with them wherever they go so a gun wouldn't really help. However I think if an attack was to happen it would more than likely be here in UK where we really are defenceless. Even our police don't have weapons so god knows what would happen if a small group planned something. Look at Lee Rigby last year all the intelligence in the world couldn't have stopped that. It is almost impossible to stop if someone really wants to do something. The whole population can't be vetted 24/7.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am not afraid, they may be able to set off a few car bombs and scare a folks here in the states. But they will not break the American spirit, Only make us stronger. Bring it

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

They government and the media used the same fear propaganda to shove the Patriot Act down our throats. You have to wonder if they succeed getting American's scared of the almighty ISIS, what other constitutional rights will be taken away in the name of protecting us from the boogie man hiding around the corner.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
At first I was not going to respond to this and now I am.

If you seriously believe that they are not already here, the you are going to be very shocked when they do strike. The reality is that these groups are in the USA. They are smart enough not to make waves, to keep a low profile and ultimately tend to keep things under wraps and await for instructions.

If I was going to wage war against a country and have limited supplies and manpower, to gain noteriaty, I would first make plans, and then have people in place, to hide in plain sight. And when people were not looking, then strike and do enough to make a country freak out and fear about what could be. In that time frame would be making alliances with other groups, working on 2 ideas. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and that those working for me are willing to die for the idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I believe it, you know why? because after the beheading of two Americans in the middle east and then to make more dramatic we got our own home beheading also by a wanna be, Americans will support anything done in the middle east now.

Sorry to say this, but it will be anti American not to be upset about the killing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm new so can't post new thread but breaking news is that new ISIS video out showing John Cantlie on 5 minute video. Supposed to be mocking fun at Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I agree, also, but I will add that their meaning that they are here in the US may come from the fact that as long as is sympathizers of their cause they can count on them, sadly here in the US you will always going to find those that are happy with what ISIS is been doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

You can add a link to the video or the thread that may have it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thank you for advice. It was on BBC UK New Website but wasn't able to share link to ATS. It is all over internet in newspapers like Telegraph etc but doesn't seem to be any mention on CNN News or Reuters. There weren't any further threats made in video but more mocking the USA said further video to follow. Its a bit like the calm before the storm I feel. Still no word about Alan Henning. a reply to: marg6043

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Found the link,

Isis: third video featuring British hostage John Cantlie is posted online]/b]

British journalist captured by Isis two years ago appears in new footage condemning Obama’s strategy for air strikes,

A third video featuring John Cantlie, the British journalist captured almost two years ago by Islamic State militants, was released on Monday night.

It was unclear when the five-and-a-half minute video – introduced with the title “Lend Me Your Ears” and “Messages From The British Detainee John Cantlie” – was made.

www.theguardian.com...

I am very surprise of the support of the British journalist for ISIS unless is been forced to do so.

edit on 29-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I have to ask, am I any less of an American if I am not scared of ISIS or any other terrorist attack?

Like I said in another thread, let ISIS come here. Not only do we have police forces equipped with some pretty nasty equipment, we also have enough citizens armed to take them out quicker than you can say jihad.

Come on over ISIS....we got somethin' fer ya!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join